剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
艾玛贝拉
Amabella...
还有人伤害你吗
is somebody still hurting you?
我有理由怀疑
I have reason to suspect,
艾玛贝拉·克莱恩仍然受到欺负
that Amabella Klein is still being bullied,
而罪魁祸首可能是齐格
and that Ziggy may be the culprit.
我觉得问题不是怎么更好地跟你丈夫谈
For me, the issue isn't how best to talk to your husband,
而是你为何害怕跟他谈
but why you're afraid to.
我不是
I'm not,
我不是害怕 我就是...
I'm not afraid. I'm just--
我不是害怕
I'm not afraid.
我想我最好
I think, it would just be best
搬去和老爸住一阵子
if I go live with dad for a while.
我只是需要点改变 好吗
I just need a change, okay?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你同意不再提这茬了
you agreed that you were not gonna open this up again
我反悔了
Well, I don't agree anymore.
所以我想齐格的父亲
So I take it that Ziggy's father
应该不是个好人吧
isn't exactly a good guy.
不是什么好人
No, not exactly.
他告诉我 他叫萨克森·班克斯
He told me that his name was Saxon Banks,
我找到齐格的父亲了
I found Ziggy's father.
我觉得我找到了 但他叫萨克森·贝克
Well, I think I found him, but it's Saxon Baker.
我觉得是他
Yeah, I think it's him.
你说他住在哪儿
Where did you say he lived?
圣路易斯奥比斯波
San Luis Obispo.
你不是想过去吧
You're not thinking about going down there?
不要
No!
射击场吗
The shooting range?
简
Jane.
你怎么去那里了
What were you doing there?
打靶练习 每个月去一次
Target practice. I try to go once a month.
你在练习射击吗
You were doing target practice?
你好像怀疑我目的不纯
You seem suspicious.
我们要开车去找那个强♥奸♥你的人
Well, we're going on a road trip to go meet the person that assaulted you,
而你一直在练习射击
and you're doing target practice?
我能不有所怀疑吗
I'm not suspicious at all.
我没打算朝那个人开枪
I'm not planning on shooting the man.
-天呐 -我就是...
- My God. - I just--
我就是对枪没什么好感
I have a thing about guns to begin with.
我和内森以前经常因枪而起争执
Nathan and I used to fight about it constantly.
他超爱枪
He's obsessed with guns.
大规模枪击事件之类的 让我很不安
All those mass shootings. I don't know.
拥有一把枪 其实对我挺有帮助
It's actually helped me a lot, owning one.
真的吗
Really?
人们说手里拿支枪
They say just holding one in your hand
有助于应对情感上的心理创伤
has psychological benefits for emotional trauma.
我还真不知道这回事呢
I didn't know that.
因为这会在精神上起到抑制♥作♥用
Yeah, because it inhibits mentalization,
从而有助于阻隔情绪反应
so it helps you block yourself off from emotions.
-这是好事吗 -是的
- And that's a good thing? - Yeah.
如果是悲惨的往事 能屏蔽掉自然是好事了
If the memories are painful enough, absolutely.
拿着把枪让我感觉更强大
You know, I feel stronger with one,
更有力量
more empowered.
-你们好 -你好
- Hey, ladies. - Hi.
也许我也该买♥♥把枪
Maybe I should get a gun.
我们生活的这个地方
There's more than one person
我想杀的人可多了
I'd like to shoot in this town.
亲爱的 这件脏了
No, sweet pea, that's dirty.
不行 不能穿着脏衣服去跟小伙伴玩儿
Come on, you can't go to a playdate in dirty clothes.
在这里 他们肯定举报我虐待孩子
In this town, they'll report me to child services.
你走的时候可以玩得一身脏 但别...
You can leave in a mess, but don't...
-艾玛贝拉 -怎么了
- Amabella. - What?
这是怎么了
What happened?
有人咬了你吗
Did somebody bite you?
?Nothing lasts? ?Life goes on?
?Full of surprises?
?You're going to have to make a few compromises for now?
这表示能上映了吗
Does this mean we're on?
市长同意上映了
The mayor just gave the okay.
太棒了
That is fantastic.
是啊
Yep.
紧密些 各位
Tighter, guys, tighter.
?Only for now? ?For now?
?Only for now? ?For now?
?Only for now...?
我们当时都在玩儿
We were all just playing.
-告诉我们 -是那个齐格吗
- Share with us. - Was it that Ziggy?
-不知道 -好了
- I don't know! - All right!
就直接告诉我们吧 什么好了 这样不行啊
Well, just tell us! All right? It's not all right!
-她被人欺负了 -蕾娜塔
- She's being bullied! - Renata!
-天呐 是咬伤啊 -你小点声吧
- My God! It's a bite! - Just keep your voice down.
有人咬了咱家女儿
Someone is biting our daughter!
我的天呐
My God, okay.
亲爱的 妈妈太生气了
Honey, Mommy is getting very upset.
我快气疯了
I'm getting very, very upset
因为有人欺负你
because someone is bullying you.
你不能让欺负你的人得逞
And you never let a bully win.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
你必须说出来 艾玛贝拉
You have to speak up, Amabella.
你得做一个坚强的大姑娘 勇敢为自己发声
You have to be a big girl and use your voice in this world.
所以人称我为"斗牛犬"
That's why they call me a bulldog,
因为我不得不学会如何反抗欺负我的人
because I had to learn how to fight back with a bully.
我们得清理一下
I-- we gotta clean this.
好了 行了 就...
Okay, all right. Just...
小丫头
Hey, you.
伤害你的人
Who's ever hurting you,
可能也在伤害别人
they might be harming somebody else.
你不希望别人也受欺负吧
And you wouldn't want that, huh?
你不想无辜的人受伤害吧
You wouldn't want innocent people getting hurt.
你这么善良
You're too kind for that.
对吧
Right?
你不是去上网球课了吗
What happened to your tennis game?
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
儿子们呢
Where are the boys?
他们去上柔道课了
They're at Judo.
你知道的
You knew that.
怎么了
What?
你决定翘了网球课 然后...
You decided to skip your tennis game and...
然后...
And...
宝贝
Oh, baby.
人们会说满意自己的性生活...
People out there that say they have satisfying sex lives...
别忽悠人了
Give me a fucking break.
好爽
God.
"为什么
"Why?
你正狂野浪荡地做♥爱♥吗"
Are you having wild, torrid sex?"
好吧
Yeah, right.
别用楼下的卫生间 亲爱的
Do not use the downstairs bathroom, honey.
天呐
Jesus.
我们要不让她退学吧
May-- maybe we should just take her out.
-送她去念私立学校 -什么
- Put her in a private school. - What?
结果是她要走人 而非那个欺负她的坏蛋吗
So she should have to go instead of that little felon?
蕾娜塔 天呐 拜托
Renata, God, please.
别让我冷静
Do not tell me to calm down.
-我要用手... -你能冷静...
- I will take my hands... - Can you take a breath...
-掐死那个欺负我女儿的人 -冷静一下吗
- and put them around your throat! - for one second?
这样可以了吗
Is that better?
你该更生气才对
You know, you should be more upset.
我很生气
I'm very upset.
是吗 因为我可没瞧出来 戈登
Really? 'Cause I don't see it, Gordon.
别把这事扯到我生不生气上来
Do not make this a referendum on my anger.
一直有人欺负她 都不知多长时间了
That someone has been hurting her for who knows how long,
而我们都不知情
that we haven't even known about it,
都阻止不了
that we can't even stop it,
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表