剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
你俩要开个房♥说话吗
Would you two just get a room?
你们的行为应受到强烈谴责
Your behavior is deplorable.
你们应为自己感到羞愧
You should all be very ashamed of yourselves.
我们同意 法官阁下
We agree, Your Honor.
好的 我们大家都感到很庆幸
Well, fortunately for all of us,
你的辩护律师有足够的说服力
your defense attorney was persuasive enough...
法官阁下
Your Honor?
我反对
I object.
来说服地方检察官
...to get the D.A.
撤销大部分刑事指控
to drop most of the criminal charges.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
实际上 我能说点什么吗
Um, actually, can I say something?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
亲爱的 别说了
Babe, clamp it.
我想郑重声明
I would like to state for the record
所有事都是我一人所为
that I acted alone,
我的同伴们不应该
and none of my fellow codefendants
因为我的罪行被问责
should have to answer for my crime.
你很可敬 但你可以将此条款
Well, very honorable of you, but you can save
留到与礼服所有者约翰逊·迪茨
that stipulation for the civil case
所牵涉的民事案件中再说
with the owner of the dress, Mr. Johnson Deitz.
很抱歉 先生
I'm really sorry, sir,
我偷了你的礼服
that I stole your dress.
迪茨先生不能进行回应 斯佩林女士
Mr. Deitz cannot comment, Ms. Spelling.
但他会寻求赔偿
But he will be seeking compensation
大约十万美元左右
in the neighborhood of $100,000.
-我现在得反对了 -十万美元
- Okay, now I object. - A hundred grand?
你不是开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
-那件礼服是涤纶的 -另外
- That dress is polyester. - In addition,
斯佩林女士 你要亲自把这件
Ms. Spelling, you will personally return the dress
涉案礼服归还给迪茨先生
in question to Mr. Deitz...
不得清洗[原味的]
...unlaundered.
-我可以和您说几句吗 -不 不可以
- May I approach the bench? - No, you may not,
我没有耐心了
and I am out of patience.
对于被指控盗窃罪的其他人
So, for the remaining charge of larceny,
本法庭宣布
the court sentences each of you
判处每人五十小时社区性服务劳役
to 50 hours of community service...
什么
What?
休庭
...and we are adjourned here.
谢谢 托莉
Thanks, Tori.
太丢人了
That was humiliating.
等一下 大家伙
Wait! Guys.
我只是想感谢你们今天能到场
I, I just wanted to thank you for being here.
我是说 我知道你们别无选择
I-I mean, I know you had no choice
因为你们也是被告
because you were named in the suit...
但这对我意义重大
...but it means a lot to me, and...
-我想补偿大家 -是吗 怎么补偿
- I'd like to make it up to you. - Oh, really? How?
帮大家完成社区性服务劳役吗
By doing all the community service work for us?
那是个不错的开始
That would be a good start.
我想的是一个商业提案
I was thinking more like a business proposition.
我们现在有很好的机遇
We have a huge opportunity right now,
我想和大家谈谈
and I want to talk to you about it,
因为我们有机会重新来过
because we have a chance at a do-over.
我们可以一起创造辉煌 我是说
We could be great together.
我们曾经一起创造辉煌
I mean, we were great together.
你们记得我们以前一起有多辉煌吗
Do you remember how great we used to be together?
我们可以再次创造辉煌
And we could be great again together.
我们可以再次拥有辉煌
Greatness can be ours.
她想让大家重启《飞跃比弗利》
She wants us all to do a 90210 reboot.
就是她说的
What she said.
别逗了
Come on.
飞越比弗利
第一季 第二集
你开玩笑的吧
You can't be serious.
我认真的 福克斯也是
I am. And so is Fox.
这可是个大买♥♥点
This could be huge.
你看看那边等着我们的粉丝
You saw all the fans up there waiting for us.
肯定有得赚
And... there's money to be made here.
也很有趣
This can be fun, too.
-大家伙 -没错
- Guys? - Yeah.
拜托大家 我需要你们
Please, guys, I need this.
我在法庭上为你们挺身而出
I-I stood up in court for you.
-我为大家承担了罪责 -我的天
- I took a bullet for you. - Oh, my God,
事可是你先挑起来的
you shot the gun.
没错 我也不赞同 小托
Yeah, I don't think so, T.
我想做的最后一件事就是
The last thing I want to do is put on
再穿一次核桃咖啡厅的制♥服♥
a Peach Pit uniform again.
我正在办离婚
I'm getting a divorce.
我得证明我妻子出轨了
I got to prove my wife is cheating
以执行婚前协议上的忠诚条款
to trigger the fidelity clause in my prenup.
如果她分割到一半财产
I'm not signing any five-year contract
我就不会再签署任何五年的合同
if she's gonna get half.
小布 你想回归荧幕的 对吗
Bri? You want to get backk-into acting, right?
很想
Totally.
你知道什么是最性感的吗
You know what's super sexy?
中年白人说唱歌♥手
A middle-aged white rapper.
我想尝试拍电影 小托
I want to try for movies, Tor.
小加
Gab?
我们在维加斯很开心
We had fun in Vegas.
但我们也因为在维加斯而站在了法♥院♥
We're in the courthouse because of Vegas.
你绝对说服不了莎侬的
And you'll never get Shannen.
-好运 托莉 -三十年后见
- Good luck, Tori. - See you in another 30 years.
就这样
Yeah...
我们一直都清楚机会不大
we always knew it was a long shot.
走了
Come on.
亲爱的 你究竟在干什么
Babe. What are you doing, exactly?
我正在策划如何让其他演员参与重拍
I am strategizing how to get the rest of the cast on board for this reboot.
这是不是有点极端吗
Isn't this a little extreme?
我们欠我粉丝那笔
Extreme is the $100,000 in damages
10万美元的赔偿金才叫极端
that we owe my creepster number-one fan.
我必须要成功搞定这次重启
I have to make this reboot work.
小托 他们已经说了不愿意了
T, they said no.
我爸当初就没有放弃
No never stopped my dad.
当他想要做一部三个性感女侦探的片子时
Do you know what happened when he had this crazy idea
你知道发生了什么事吗
to pitch a show about three sexy female detectives?
发生了什么
No. What happened?
他们跟他说这不行
They told him it wouldn't work,
但是他不听
and he refused to take no for an answer.
等等 你说的是《霹雳娇娃》
Wait, Charlie's Angels?
对 我爸就是这么坚持
Yep. 'Cause my dad was persistent.
有时他会扬言说要买♥♥下这个工作室
And sometimes he threatened to buy the studio.
但这是不会发生的
Obviously, that can't happen here.
当然是因为钱不到位而不是因为血缘关系
And clearly, money management-- not genetic.
我想说的其实是他总会找到途径去实现想法
But my point is: he always found a way to make it happen.
小托 这种规模的片子
T, a show of this size would be almost impossible
你做不来的
for you to manage.
这感觉就是螳臂当车
I mean, it's like fighting a forest fire with a garden hose.
你刚是说我做不到吗
Are you saying that I can't do this?
没有 我是说你很了不起
No. I'm saying that you're incredible.
你很棒
And you're amazing, but maybe
但也许创造力没有血缘关系
producing isn't genetic.
关于怀孕只有一件事让我开心
Okay, there's one thing I like about being pregnant.
我们最后会迎来一个小宝贝
That we get a baby at the end of it?
是可以吃碳水化合物
Was gonna say eating carbs.
是托莉
It's Tori.
她不会放弃这愚蠢的重启想法的
She won't give up on this stupid reboot idea.
那又怎么了 老剧新编现在很火
What's wrong with that? Reboots are hot right now.
扮演布兰登·沃尔什是我最不想做的事
Playing Brandon Walsh again is the last thing I want to do.
好了 来 亲爱的
All right, come on, babe,
我们来想一下这事的可能性
let's think of the possibilities here.
布兰登和凯莉一起回归
Brandon and Kelly back together.
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表