剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
I just wanted to get to know you better.
这根本圆不了 扎克
That doesn't make any sense, Zach.
你是个骗子 你是个跟踪狂 你是个小偷
You're a liar. You're a stalker. You're a thief!
我是你的儿子
I'm your son.
来吧 一起上吧
Let's go! Let's do this!
艾恩
Ian.
-谢谢你做的一切 -你应得的
- Thank you-- for everything. - You got it.
我现在还有十二个剧本要写了
Now I just have 12 more scripts to write.
需要帮助就找我
Let me know if you need some help.
我可以的
I'm good.
但我很高兴我之前对你的看法是错的
But I'm glad I was wrong about you.
好了 伙计们 该上场了
Come on, guys, showtime!
我学到的最重要的一件事是
One of the most important things I've learned
不管你身在何方
is that wherever you are in life
都意味着你此刻就该在何方
is exactly where you're meant to be.
所以享受糟糕吗
So, bless this mess?
没错
Exactement.
-你猜怎么这 -怎么着
- Guess what. - What?
我今晚要和怀亚特约会
I'm going on a date with Wyatt tonight.
真的吗 这真是个好消息
Really? That's great news.
-你猜怎么着 -怎么着
- Guess what. - What?
我又对布莱恩有感觉了
I'm starting to have feelings for Brian again.
什么 什么感觉
What? What kind of feelings?
-你好 -你好 杰
- Hey. - Hey, Jay.
抱歉我昨晚没有告诉你我不回去了
Sorry I didn't tell you I wasn't coming home last night.
那说明你和克里斯蒂娜进展不错吧
I guess that means it went well with Christine.
我觉得很不错
I would say it definitely went well.
谁能想到我们和同一个妹子约过会呢
Who'd have ever thought we'd go out with the same girl?
没错
Indeed.
不要一副无视我的样子
这是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
伙计们
Guys?
好吧 也许我们该报♥警♥
Okay, so someone should probably call 911.
我们的片场
Our set!
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表