剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
你得打碎它
You'd have to break it.
大家看这个
Guys, guys.
别 我刚刚开玩笑的
No, I was kidding...
-别 别 -后退
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - Stand back.
-托莉 托莉 我刚刚是开玩笑的 -别
- Tori, Tori, I was kidding. I was kidding! - No, no, no, no.
录下来了吗
Did you get that?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
天啊
God.
我得走了
I have to go.
孩子们没人管
I left the, I left the kids unsupervised.
好吧
Okay.
记得永远都不算晚
Just know it's never too late.
-拉链拉下了 -我拿不下来
- Unzip it. - I can't get it off!
这是发生了什么
What is going on here?
我还能带你去哪啊
I can't take you anywhere!
-发生了什么 -老天 保安来了
- What is happening? - Oh, boy, here comes security.
赶紧停下
Stop right there!
该走了 大家
Time to go, people.
竟然结果还不错
Ooh, that was oddly satisfying.
我钱包丢了 我钱包丢了
I lost my wallet. I lost my wallet.
小姐 你不能拿走那个
Miss, you can't take that!
把钱包丢在犯罪现场
It doesn't seem very smart
可不明智
for me to leave my wallet at a crime scene.
女士 请马上归还物品
Ma'am, return that right away.
那是她的裙子
And it is her dress.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
先生 先生
Sir. Sir...
珍
Jen!
怎么了
What?
天哪 她把裙子穿上了
Oh, Lord, she put it on.
在这换衣服太挤了
Too small in here for that thing.
现在看看我 小婊砸们
Look at me now, bitches.
看看 伙计们
Look, you guys.
你们能相信吗
Can you believe this?
-绝对不能相信 -我知道
- No, can't believe it. - I know.
我穿衣服的尺码和高中时一模一样
I'm the same exact dress size I was in high school.
著名塑身内衣品牌
-要感谢斯班克斯 -三付
- Thanks to Spanx. - Three pairs.
-可我还是穿上了 -不错
- But I got 'em up. - Nice work.
我知道我有点醉了... 你闭嘴
You guys, I know I'm a little tipsy-- shut up,
-什么也别说 -你瞧不起我
- don't say a word. - Okay, you spit in my eye.
这可不是在说醉话
This is not the alcohol speaking.
我只是想告诉你们我都忘了
I just want you to know I forgot
我是多喜欢我们大家在一起的感觉了
how much I love all of us together.
太有意思了 对不对
That was fun, wasn't it?
太有意思了
That was fun, right?
-有意思 -很有意思
- It was fun. - So much fun.
-很有意思 -真的很有意思
- It was so much fun. - So much fun.
-我还把我们的裙子给拿回来了 -行了
- And I got our dress back. - Come on.
那不是我们的裙子
Uh, that's not our dress.
是的 这件裙子属于我们大家
Yeah, it is. This dress belongs to all of us.
因为它是我们所共同创造的一切的
Because this symbolizes everything
象征
that we created together.
你...
You...
你 还有你
and you and you
-还有你 -谢谢
- and you. - Thanks.
-和你 -我在这呢 小托
- And you. - I'm down here, Tor.
抱歉 还有你
Oh, sorry. And you.
还有我 莎侬和卢克
And me and Shannen and Luke.
我们不会永远在这世界上
Well, we're not all gonna be here forever.
可我们的创作会永存的
But we made something that will be.
-敬卢克 -敬卢克
- To Luke. - To Luke.
我爱你们大家
I love you guys.
说得真好
Great story.
我得去趟厕所
I'm gonna use the bathroom.
-小心那裙子 -抱歉
- Watch that dress. - Sorry.
这简直疯了
This is insane.
我关不掉... 是史黛西
I can't get it off... Oh, look, it's Stacey
-要和艾恩视频通话 -拿过来
- FaceTiming Ian. - Oh, bring it over here.
我要和她打个招呼
I want to say hi to her.
我不能... 我什么也看不见
Come on, I can't-- I don't see anything.
-你们好 -托莉
- Hi. - Hey, uh, Tori,
你得要按"通话"
you have to hit "Answer."
-划一下 通话 -对了
- Swipe it. A-Answer. - Oh, right, right.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-这太不应该了 -我不想...
- That's just so wrong. - I don't want it...
我不想看
I don't want to see that.
按"静音"
Push "Mute."
-是我的手♥机♥ -嗯
- Is that my phone? - Mm-hmm.
-小齐 -别说了
- Z... - Don't. No, don't.
真替你难过
I'm sorry, bud.
-我不需要你的同情 -不是同情
- I don't need your pity. - It's not pity.
我们 感觉很不好
We, uh, we feel bad.
你这么想感觉不好
Want to feel bad about something,
那就为你自己的蛋蛋难过吧
feel bad about your nuts.
你老婆藏着掖着不敢说的那些
The ones your wife keeps in her purse.
好了 你们都别说了
Oh, come on, you guys, stop, all right?
我们都别说以后会让自己后悔的话
We don't want to say anything we're gonna regret.
加碧 你怎么老是要对和你毫无关系的事
Gabby, why do you always feel the need to comment
评头论足的
on something that doesn't concern you?
-你这么说 艾恩 -行了 艾恩
- Really? Really, Ian? - Okay, Ian, Ian, Ian,
-你需要平静下来 -你就要说这个吗
- you just need to calm down. - Is that what you're gonna say?
詹妮 你想要给我做婚姻辅♥导♥吗
Oh, Jennie, you're gonna give me marital advice?
-你还是省省吧 -我的天啊
- I don't think so. - Oh, my God.
艾恩 我理解 这事挺恶心
Hey, Ian, I get it, this sucks,
可别把火撒到我们头上
but don't take it out on us.
你说得对 我应该朝谁脸上揍上一拳
Oh, you're right, I should just go punch somebody in the face.
应该这么处理 对吧 杰
That's the way to handle it, right, Jay?
那是工作上的分歧
Hey, hey, that was a workplace dispute.
-这种事很正常 -你们别吵了
- These things happen. - You guys, stop fighting.
大家都是成熟的成年人
We're all mature adults here.
这话从一个偷了带裙撑的裙子的人嘴里说出来
Says the woman wearing a stolen hoop skirt.
拜托您 我的东西我有权拿回来
Uh, excuse me. I am entitled to what belongs to me.
我要养活六口人呢
I have six mouths to feed.
你这样嘴里叼着银勺出生的人
How could you grow up with every advantage in life
怎么会为养孩子发愁呢
and still struggle to support your kids?
我完全想不通
It's mind-boggling to me.
小托缺乏基本的生存技能
Okay, it's not Tor's fault
不能怪她
that she lacks basic life skills.
她不正常
I mean, she's not normal.
她无法在正常的环境下待人接物
She can't function in a normal environment.
就好像把一只动物园里的动物放到野外去
It's like letting a zoo animal out into the wild.
什么
Really?
我是在帮你说话呢
Well, I was sticking up for you.
那你别说了
Well, stop.
请做好着陆准备
Please prepare the cabin for landing.
我们要降落了
Well, now we're landing.
得赶紧离开这了
Got to get out of here.
没错 我们待的时间够长的了
Yeah, we've spent enough time together.
确实
Yeah, we did.
受够了
Enough is enough.
下面那些光是什么啊 狗仔队吗
Hey, what are those lights down there? The paparazzi?
不是狗仔队
Oh, no, that's not paparazzi.
突发新闻 90210的演员
Breaking news. The cast of 90210
因网络直播毁坏私人财物和
has been arrested for live-streaming the destruction
重大盗窃
of private property and grand larceny,
并将所盗物品运输跨越
and then transporting the stolen goods
州边界而被捕
across state lines.
"90210 老爸"
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表