剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
Come on, Tor. You guys are married, you have kids.
你们又不是什么青少年了
It's not like you're teenagers anymore.
是啊 不就是布莱恩
Yeah, it's just Brian.
-是啊 就是布莱恩而已 -布莱恩而已
- Yeah, it's just Brian. - It's just Brian.
就是布莱恩而已
Just Brian.
布莱恩
Hey, Brian?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry
过去几天我一直沉默不语
that I've been radio silent for the past couple days.
我需要点时间来处理这一切 你知道吗
I needed some time to process all this, you know?
搞清楚你过去的身份 现在的身份
Finding out who you were, who you are.
-都是我的错 -不是你的错
- It's completely my fault. - Not your fault.
我不知道有没有正确的方法来解决这一切
I don't know if there's a right way to do all this, you know?
我希望没有
I hope not.
好消息是 我有个儿子了
Hey, the good news is, I've got a son.
是啊 是啊
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
我猜是吧 如果你没问题的话
Yeah, I guess so, if-if you're cool with that.
我当然没问题
Of course I'm cool with that.
沙伊生气了吗
Is Shay pissed?
我还没告诉她
I didn't tell her yet.
你不想告诉她
Y-You don't want to tell her?
不不不 我很想告诉她
No, no, no, I totally want to tell her.
我只是 需要找个正确的时机
I just want to... I want to make sure it's the right time.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
考虑到现在的情况
So given the circumstances,
你当我的助理
you being my assistant--
有一点点奇怪
it's... it's a little weird now.
是啊 我也想到了
Yeah. I... I kind of saw this coming.
我想与其那样
I was thinking maybe instead of that,
不如你就在剧组里工作吧
you could work here at the show.
真的吗 好啊 那真是太好了
For real? Yeah. Yeah, that would be amazing.
我能做什么工作呢
Like, doing what?
当个私人助理之类的
Like, a PA kind of thing?
-好啊 -我想我能在剧组走走后门
- Okay. - I think i can pull some strings around the zip code.
好啊 我加入
All right. Sign me up.
凯莉
今天果岭速度很快
Greens are pretty fast today.
大早上的怎么就有高尔夫球看
How is golf on this early in the morning?
这是高尔夫频道
It's the Golf Channel.
不如我给你看点
Well, why don't I give you
比高尔夫更有意思的东西
something more interesting to watch than golf?
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你都不该出现在这 你知道的吧
You're not even supposed to be in here. You know that, right?
我以为你要被调走了
Thought you were getting reassigned.
他们找不到代替的人
They're having a hard time finding a replacement.
-为什么 -别的人都怕你
- Why? - All the other guys are scared of you.
我想你只能和我一起了
Well, I guess you're stuck with me then.
没关系 因为我已经决定
That's okay, because I've decided
放弃我的"不约会客户"政策
to wave my no-dating-a-client policy.
怎么了
Yeah?
我在想 也许今晚
You know, I was thinking, maybe tonight,
我们可以开车去谢尔曼乡间俱乐部
we could drive over to Sherman Oaks.
打打迷你高尔夫
Play a little game of Putt-Putt.
听起来不错
That sounds great. Hmm.
起码没人会看到我们
At least no one'll see us.
我希望我重写的剧本能成功
I hope my rewrite works.
他们每五分钟就改变一次关于
I mean, they change their mind every five minutes,
他们要重建什么样的片场的主意
what sets they're rebuilding.
这没什么新奇的
Well, that's nothing new.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
怎么会紧张 一点也不
Nervous? Heck, no.
扮演史提夫·桑德斯就像从单车上摔下来
Playing Steve Sanders is like falling off a bike.
听着 安娜 你重写的剧本很棒
Look, Anna, your rewrite is great.
你很努力写的 给点信心
You worked hard on it. Own it.
是啊 我第一次也很努力
Yeah, I worked hard on it the first time, too,
结果一败涂地
and I got smacked down.
我们都遭受过挫折 但你努力付出
We all get smacked down, but you honored the struggle
完成了一份优秀的作品
and brought the work that excellence requires.
老天 艾恩 你听起来像个人生导师
Jeez, Ian, you're starting to sound like a life coach.
你应该好好庆祝胜利
You deserve to celebrate the success
分享这份喜悦
and share in the joy.
我会记在心里的
I'll try and keep that in mind.
不 你不会
No, you won't.
但我会一直提醒你
But I'll keep reminding you.
我们应该找个时间出来放松一下
We should Netflix and chill sometime?
是啊
Totally.
片场集♥合♥
Need you on set.
他们需要所有演员都去核桃咖啡厅
They need all the actors on the Peach Pit set.
我得走了
I got to go.
我也是
Me, too.
-然后他就裸了 -很糟 对吧
- Then he made it naked. - Bad, right?
清场
Clear the set!
所有人除了演员
Everybody except actors!
-全部清场 -怎么了
- Clear the set, please. - What's up?
清场 发生什么了
Clear the set? What's going on?
是这样的
What's going on is
只要还存在主动威胁
that no one will insure this production
没有人愿意承保拍摄保险
as long as there's an active threat out there.
我们不需要保险
We don't need insurance.
不 我们需要 这是唯一一个
Yes, we do. This is one of the only sets
没有被烧毁的片场
that didn't burn down in the fire.
保险公♥司♥是哪家 我们给他们打个电♥话♥
Who's the insurance company? Let's give them a call.
你们真是异想天开
You guys are delusional.
在好日子时 很有帮助
On a good day, it's helpful.
也许吧 但今天是糟糕的一天
Maybe, but today's a bad day.
-我们要停工了 -不会吧
- We're getting shut down. - No!
-我的天啊 -什么
- Oh, my God. - Oh, what?
我刚告诉贾森
I just told Jason.
他平静地接受了
He took it pretty well.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
但很有说服力
Yet it's so easy to believe.
除此之外 我们还有人力资源调查
And on top of everything else, we have an HR investigation.
-太糟了 你不能这么说
- Oh, that sucks. - You can't say that.
-真该死 -你也不能这么说
- That bites. - You can't say that.
-真是吹胀 -不要说跟嘴有关的
- It blows? - Nothing with a mouth.
他们想知道
What they want to know is
这个疯子是不是一位不满的员工
if this deranged loon is a disgruntled employee.
现在是2019年
It's 2019.
对任何不当行为都是零容忍♥
Zero intolerance toward any inappropriate behavior.
-我怀念九十年代 -我也是
- I miss the '90s. - Me, too.
-我也是 -我还好
- Me, too. - I'm good.
所以 都拿出你们最好的表现
So, be on your best behavior
祈祷那些调查员能想出点什么
and pray these investigators come up with something.
我们不能一直停工
Well, we can't keep getting shut down.
-我们怎么继续拍摄呢 -我不知道
- How do we continue to film? - I don't know.
把疯子找出来
Go find the lunatic.
我们去把疯子找出来
Let's find a lunatic.
我找到一个疯子
I found a lunatic.
我们有专业人员在处理
We have professionals on this.
是啊 因为他们一直都处理得很好
Yeah, 'cause they've been doing such a great job.
行啊 如果你能做得更好 史酷比 你上
Okay, well, if you can do better, Scooby Doo, have at it.
但在那之前 准备好在今天结束前
But until then, be ready to clean out your trailers
清理好你们的拖车
by the end of the day.
飞越比弗利
第一季 第五集
克里斯 克里斯 抱歉
Chris. Chris, uh, sorry.
你在躲我吗 你都没跟我说过话
Are you avoiding me? I mean, you haven't talked to me
-就 从那以后 -没有
- since... you know. - No.
不 不是因为那个 只是
No, it's not that. It's just,
考虑到人力资源的事情
given all this HR stuff,
事情变得非常复杂
things have gotten really complicated.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
就我们的工作关系而言
In terms of our business relationship.
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表