剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
It's got such a great, malty backbone.
大家都在讨论这个
It's all anyone's talking about.
你在紧张的时候就会变得很挑剔
You get snarky when you're stressed.
而当你开心 难过
And when you're happy or sad
愤怒或者觉得尴尬的时候 就会很冷漠
or angry or embarrassed, indifferent.
-了解我是不是让你觉得很高兴 -对
- Isn't it exciting getting to know me? - Mm.
非常开心 其实
So exciting, in fact, that...
我想给你看样东西
I have something I want to show you.
什么
What?
那是什么
What is that?
是字母JG
It's the letters J.G.
这代表什么
Wh... What does that stand for?
-你在逗我吗 -没有
- Are you joking? - No.
-是我名字的开头字母 -对
- Those are my initials? - Yeah!
-你喜欢吗 -我
- You like it? - I...
这是暂时的还是
Is that j... temporary, or did...
你在类似儿童派对搞的这个吗
Y-You got that at, like, a kid's party, right?
我不认识什么孩子
I don't know any kids.
我一会回来
I'll be, uh, right back.
接着这块
Here, this one.
-嗨 伙计们 -嗨
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
-嗨 内特 -三分熟吗
- Hey, Nate. - Get a medium rare?
这里面含有植物蛋白
These are vegetable protein,
所以三分熟吃起来口感应该像是
so medium rare might taste like, uh...
-半熟的沙拉 -半熟的沙拉
- Half-cooked salad. - Half-cooked salad.
我需要更多的酒
I'm gonna need more beer.
扎克 如果这个节目被选上了 那么
Z, if this show gets picked up, then, uh, you know,
-我就没时间在这里做这些了 -布莱恩
- I'm not gonna have time to do this. - Bri, Bri.
不是如果 肯定能选上
It's not "If," It's "When."
-我很佩服你的乐观精神 -打起精神来
- I admire your optimism, man. - Come on.
-这只是客观判断 -我并没报太大希望
- It's all perspective, buddy. - I just... I'm not counting on it.
托莉也是这么想的 她一直在说这个
Tori is. It's all she talks about.
这是她所想的 她觉得自己是为此而活的
It's all she thinks about. Lives for.
她为了这件事付出了
You know, she's been working really hard
-很大的努力 -我知道
- to make this happen. - Yeah, I know.
我也在场
I was there.
当她把球传给我们时脸上还带着微笑
Kind of laughed in her face when she pitched it to us.
她也会严苛的要求小托莉过低调的生活
But she was relentless in her low-key Tori way.
那是我妻子
That's my wife.
小托莉已经长大成人了
Little Tori's all grown-up and making it happen.
你们都拥有一个很好的妻子
You guys have great wives.
-你真幸运 -扎克
- You're so lucky. - Ah, Z.
-我去拿酒 -这些是不是都得
- Gonna get that beer. - Does that one even...
-做完 -我们才做完一半
- look done? - It's half-cooked.
-嗨 珍 -嗨
- Hey, Jen. - Hey.
你还好吗 你看起来像见着鬼一样
You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost.
没 我只是看见个纹身
No, just a tattoo.
什么
What?
-怀亚特把我名字首字母纹身上了 -别
- Wyatt got my initials tattooed. - No.
-操之过急了 -没错
- Too much too soon? - Yes.
-结束吗 -马上
- End it? - Now.
谢谢你 加碧
Thanks, Gab.
-你没开玩笑吧 -我的天啊
- You're kidding. - Oh, my... Oh, my God!
我们成功了
Oh, we did it!
我们的节目被选上了
We got picked up!
-我的天 瞧这个 -老天啊
- Oh, my God, look at this! - Oh!
我们能去福克斯参加首映了
We're going to the Fox upfronts!
-希望贾森能成功 -太疯狂了
- I hope Jason makes it. - That's crazy.
-他会抓住机会的 相信我 -好激动
- He wouldn't miss it, trust me. - So exciting.
-为《橘子郡男孩》举杯 -我知道
- The O.C. is toast. - I know.
我得去冥想了
God, I may have to go meditate.
当别人对它不报希望的时候是你一直在坚持
You believed in this when nobody else did.
在你内心深处 你也坚信着我们会成功
You did, too, somewhere deep down.
-别摆出这副表情 -这是我开心的表情
- Don't give me that face. - That's just my face.
你说的没错 我爱死你的小脸了
That's true. I love this face.
-说的对 -好了
- Well said. - Okay.
-大家举杯 -该走了 托莉
- A toast, you guys. - Yeah, way to go, Tor.
为纽约干杯
To New York.
-为我们自己干杯 -干杯
- To us. - Cheers!
我在伦敦仿佛重获新生
London is like another lifetime.
我厌倦了演戏 厌倦了去伪装自己
I'm just sick of the acting. I'm sick of the pretending.
做这些有什么意义呢
What's the point?
做什么的意义 布兰达
What's the point of what, Brenda?
伪装自己的意义 布兰登
Of pretending, Brandon.
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎你
Welcome.
放松 莎侬
Relax, Shannen.
这只是一个电视节目
It's just a TV show.
一趟飞机就能飞去纽约
It's one plane ride to New York.
集中
Focus.
为什么这些首映总是办在纽约
Why are the upfronts always in New York?
我的天 我得躺三天才能缓过来
Oh, my God. I need to lie down for three days.
这趟航♥班♥也没那么糟吧
Flight wasn't that bad.
托莉姨妈 这趟飞行可真够刺♥激♥的
God, Aunt Tori, so much drama around flying.
那是她的事
It's her thing.
-让她来吧 -你们都挺忙的
- Let her have it. - You all have so many things.
因为我们是演员
That's why we're actors.
我去办入住
I'm gonna check in.
-克里斯蒂娜 这是我丈夫 -克里斯
- Christine, this is my husband... - Chris.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
您可爱的妻子能回到福克斯我们都很开心
We are so happy to have your lovely wife back at Fox.
谢谢
Thank you.
一会开幕会见
Am I gonna see you at the kickoff party later?
-就在那见 -好的
- We'll be there. - All right.
一会见
See you there.
亲爱的 要不你先上楼
Um, you know what, honey, why don't you go upstairs,
我一会上去找你
and I will, uh, I'll-I'll meet you.
楼上见
I'll see you up there.
过来
Come here.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
太尴尬了
That was awkward.
我只是不想跟克里斯之间有任何尴尬
You know, I just didn't want to get into any of this with Chris.
做得好
Good move.
听我们逃避女王的
Says the queen of avoidance.
好了
All right, uh...
我们还是去为首映式做准备吧
We better get ready for the kickoff party.
不要再拍手了 好吗
Okay. No more clapping, okay?
好的 对不起
Okay. Sorry.
再见
See you.
我们回来了
We're back.
你们从来没离开过啊
You boys never disappeared.
-没错 -我离开了
- Yes. - I did.
我去结婚了
I got married.
请给我一杯这个
I'll grab one of these, please.
蒂尼思
Denise.
艾恩
Ian.
见到你真的好高兴
Hey, it's really nice to see you.
再见到你我也很高兴
Well, it's nice to see you again, too.
-恭喜你新剧播出 -谢谢
- Congrats on the show. - Oh, thanks.
我很期待去看
I'm very excited to watch.
-我也很期待去看你的剧 -谢谢
- I'm excited to see yours, too. - Well, thank you.
-我们好好叙叙旧 -好啊
- Hey, let's catch up. - Sounds good.
扎克在那儿
Oh, there's Zach.
你如果没邀请他就好了
I wish you hadn't invited him.
你告诉我那个爆♥炸♥消息之前我就邀请了
I invited him before you dropped the bomb on us.
怎么 难道我应该取消邀请
What, was I supposed to uninvite him
就因为你耍小手段侵犯他的隐私吗
because you decided to go rogue and invade his privacy?
所以你在惩罚我
So you're trying to punish me.
没有 我只是希望你当时能接受那件事
No, I'm not. I just wish that you were okay with it.
我只是不像你那么容易相信别人
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表