剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
And so one of our rangers found this little guy.
它孤零零的 饥肠辘辘
He was all alone, starving,
它妈妈被偷猎者杀了
his mother killed by poachers.
但你们不要担心
But never fear, you guys,
因为现在它和我在一起 当它准备好时
'cause he's here with me now, and when he's ready,
我们会把它放回野外
we're gonna release him back out into the wild.
捐赠真的有所帮助 你可以发送到
Donations really help. You can send those to:
莎侬爱爪动物保护网
PawsitivelyShannen.Org.
是爪 猫爪的爪
That's "Paw"-- P-A-W.
感谢你
I thank you.
小老虎也感谢你
The tigers thank you.
再见
Bye.
大家再见 爱你们
Bye, guys, love you.
再见
Bye.
那真是个惊喜
Well, that was a surprise.
什么 莎侬向前继续自己的生活
What? That Shannen's moved on with her life
还在拯救世界
and is saving the world,
还是我的婚姻结束了
or that my marriage ended?
无论是哪个都 好极了
'Cause either way-- whoo-hoo!
我感觉自己像个傻瓜
I feel like a fool.
我们得改签航♥班♥ 我今晚不能待在这了
We need to change our flight. I can't stay here tonight.
我有一架私人飞机
I-I have a... plane.
不错啊
Oh, yeah.
大概四个小时就可以起飞
It'll-it'll be ready to go in, like, four hours.
喝不完的酒 位置很多
Fully-stocked bar, tons of seats.
好极了
Great.
但我等不了四个小时再开喝了
But I can't wait four hours for a drink.
我知道 她真是完美无瑕
Oh, I know, isn't she perfect?
看她的下巴
Look at her chin.
在欣赏赞叹之余
Between complete adoration
表达一下我当奶奶的震惊 好吗
and then utter shock that I'm a grandmother, okay?
杀了我吧 不敢相信我都当奶奶了
Kill me now 'cause I cannot believe I'm a grandma.
不敢相信你当奶奶了
I can't believe you're a grandma.
我知道 我也不敢相信
I know, me either.
你做得很好
Well, you did it the right way,
早早就生了孩子 现在可以享受生活了
'cause you had your kids early and now you can enjoy life.
我完全就是反着来
Me-- I did it the opposite way.
这是我最小的三岁娃
Here's my youngest three.
托莉
Oh, Tori.
你呢 杰 你和卡米尔要组建个小家庭吗
What about you, Jay-- you and Camille gonna have a family?
我们以前试过了 但不太顺利
Uh, we tried a while ago, but work got crazy,
我们决定不要小孩了
and we decided not to have kids.
我想我的独♥立♥电影会成为我的宝贝
Guess my indie film will have to be my baby.
没有脏尿布 只有很多爱发牢骚的演员
No dirty diapers but lots of whiny actors.
我能明白 杰
I feel for you, Jay.
我等不及要和史黛西生孩子了
I can't wait to have kids with Stacey.
她还很年轻 想要先发展她的事业
She's just younger, and she wants to develop her career first.
婚姻意味着妥协 对吧
And marriage is compromise, right?
但我真的为她所做的感到骄傲
But I'm real proud of her for leading with this.
看这个
Check this out.
厉害吧
Right?
你有这好身材就炫耀一下
Hey, if you got it, flaunt it.
你不会苦恼
It doesn't bother you at all
自己老婆那黝黑靓丽的胴体
to have your wife up on a giant billboard
就这样登在巨大广♥告♥牌上吗
with all that spray-tanned flesh?
我们的关系很好 好吗
Look, we got a great relationship, all right?
就像是完美的婚姻
It's like the perfect marriage.
我知道她会回到我身边 有什么好担心的
I always know she's coming home to me, so what's the big deal?
好吧 我还得去拿杯喝的
Yeah, I'm gonna need another one of these.
住手
Cut it out.
不如你下泳池来
Why don't you come in?
也许吧
Hmm, maybe.
你为什么不帮我一把
Why don't you make me?
你应该这样
You should.
她跟我一起的
She's with me.
-不 我不是 -能说两句话吗
- No, I'm not. - Can I take you for a second?
-女孩子的事 -我马上回来
- Girl talk. - I'll be right back.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要去和那个热辣的养猪户在干草里找点乐子
I'm gonna have a roll in the hay with that hot pig farmer.
-你确定吗 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yes.
他们可是很独特的种类
They're a special breed of heritage pigs
让他好好养着的
that he raises humanely.
上等货色
It's a premium product.
但你是素食者
But you're a vegan.
-今天不是 -好吧
- Not today. - Okay,
还是来和我们待一会儿吧
look, just come hang out with us,
再喝一杯
we'll have another drink.
-看着我 -你说
- Hey, look at me. - Yeah.
艾恩·齐林的婚姻十分完美
Ian Ziering has, like, the perfect marriage.
我现在是0比3 我需要 至少
I'm 0 for 3. I need to, at the very least,
确定如果我愿意 能钓上个养猪户
know that I can get a pig farmer if I want to.
-好吗 -等等
- Okay? - Wait...
好吧
Okay.
-我回来了 -你回来了
- I'm back. - You're back.
是的
Yeah.
宝贝
Hi, babe.
猜猜谁拿到工作邀请了
Guess who got the job offer.
不会吧
No way.
给我讲讲
Tell me everything.
什么时候开始 薪水怎么样
When does it start? What's your pay?
不知道 我没接受
Uh, I don't know. I-I didn't take it.
什么 为什么 宝贝
What? Why, babe?
宝贝 那只是个当地电台的小工作
Babe, it's a local network affiliate job.
那就好像不得不加入二流球队
That's like being stuck in the minors
但是你知道其实自己有一流球队的实力
when you know you're destined for the big leagues.
是啊
Yeah.
宝贝 我要挂了 回头聊
Babe, I got to go. I'll call you back.
好 爱你哦
Okay. I love you.
-家事吗 -是的
- Family stuff? - Yes.
-怎么样 -棒极了
- How's it going? - Awesome.
沙伊...
Shay's, uh...
沙伊都处理得很好
Shay's got it all covered.
孩子们显然也玩得很开心
Kids are having a great time. Apparently,
就为了跟我打个招呼 她还得用
she had to bribe Bryce with backstage passes to BTS
BTS的后台通行证贿赂布莱斯
just to say hi to me.
感觉很棒
Yeah. Felt really good.
她能把家里处理好很棒了
Well, just be happy she's holding down the fort.
我丈夫什么都不管
My husband's not holding down anything.
连工作都不管
Not even a job.
-去喝几杯吧 -那感情好
- Do you want to do shots? - Yes, please.
90210粉丝兼调酒师
Oh. 90210 fan and bartender.
真正的文艺复兴时期的女人
A true Renaissance woman.
那您真是过奖了
Now you're flattering me.
看起来不错
Oh, that looks good.
是你的了
Now it's yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
我有件事需要坦白
I have to come clean about something.
安德里亚·祖克曼不只是我最喜欢的角色
Andrea Zuckerman wasn't just my favorite character.
她还是我的初恋
She was also my first crush.
惊讶吗 我是说
Are you surprised? I mean,
苏西·欧曼夹克
the Suze Orman blazers,
女衫裤套装
the pantsuits.
完全就是沙弗风不是吗
Total sapphic symbols, no?
是啊 那是九十年代的电视台
Yeah, well, it was network TV in the '90s,
他们绝无可能请安德里亚
and there was no way they were gonna let Andrea go there.
那加碧丽尔呢
What about Gabrielle?
你纵容自己去过吗
Have you ever let yourself go there?
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我有问题问你
I have a question for you,
布莱恩·奥斯汀·格林
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表