剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
It's the only way she's gonna get past
恶毒评价不攻自破的办法
all the nasty comments online.
我知道 太恶毒了 你看了吗
I know. They were brutal. Did you read them?
是很糟糕
Uh, yeah. Really bad.
我懂 我自己处理裙带关系
I get it. I mean, I've been dealing
三十多年了
with 30 years of nepotism.
她能建立自信的唯一办法
The only way that she is gonna build her self-confidence
-就是得到这个角色 -就像你当年
- is to earn the part. - Like you did
用假名字去对你♥爸♥试镜
when you auditioned under a fake name for your dad.
多莉·斯内林 我骗过了所有人
Dori Snelling. I fooled them all.
没错
Yeah, you did.
凯勒 进来吧
Come on in, Kyler.
进来
Come on in.
准备好了就开始吧 凯勒
Whenever you're ready, Kyler.
妈 在西比弗利高中跳舞让我很煎熬
Mom, dances at West Beverly are hell for me.
我不想演春天公主
Um... I don't want to be the Spring Princess,
我希望你能理解我
and I-I wish you could see that.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
-不错 小凯 -嗯
- Great job, Ky. - Mm.
挺好的 宝贝
Good job, babe.
再看一个
One more to see.
好 准备好了就开始 蒂尔达
Okay, whenever you're ready, Tilda.
妈
Mom...
在西比弗利高中跳舞对我来说就是煎熬
...dances at West Beverly are hell for me.
我不想演春天公主
I don't want to be the Spring Princess.
我希望你能理解我
I wish you could see that.
哪怕一次 考虑下我的感受好吗
I wish that, for once, you could just see me.
谢谢你的表演 蒂尔达
Thank you so much, Tilda.
天呐
Oh, no.
-她演的真好 -是吧
- She was really good. - Right?
-我们怎么办 -我不知道
- What do we do? - I don't know.
我不知道 我已经答应凯勒这个角色了
I don't know. I-I already gave Kyler the role.
你只是答应她在剧里有个角色
Mm. You gave her a role in the show.
我试镜过凯莉这个角色
I mean, I auditioned for Kelly.
想象一下那时如果我成功了
Imagine if I had gotten the role.
那会很糟糕
Oof. Disaster.
是吧 我们来就事论事
Okay. Let's not go overboard.
我的意思是你得到凯莉这个角色
I'm just saying, you got the part of Kelly
是因为你适合
because you were supposed to be Kelly.
那凯勒也许适合别的角色呢
Maybe Kyler is a Donna.
核桃咖啡厅
你的试镜表现不错
You did so great in there.
-是吗 -我真为你骄傲
- Yeah? - I was really proud of you.
谢谢 我当时挺紧张的
Thanks. I was nervous.
是这样的 我不知道该怎么说这事
Uh, look, I don't... I don't know how to say this,
就是出现了一个
um, but there was another girl
特别适合那个角色的女孩
who sort of fit the part in a way we didn't expect.
等下 妈 你是想说我没有得到这个角色吗
Wait, Mom, are you trying to say that I didn't get the role?
不是 我们只是觉得你演唐纳的女儿
No. We just think that you would be better
会更合适
to play Donna's daughter.
那我是要一直跟托莉阿姨搭戏吗
So, all my scenes would be with Aunt Tori?
对
Yeah.
那就更好了
That's actually so much better.
我是说事实来讲
I mean, like, let's face it, Mom.
跟托莉阿姨合作比跟你合作
Working with Aunt Tori is gonna be so much easier
简单多了
than working with you.
-那就好 -妈
- Oh, good. - Mom.
我觉得不行 不行
This is not working for me. No.
-赶紧换掉 -让我来猜一下
- Get rid of it. Yeah. - Oh, let me guess.
你是来这看笑话的
You came here to gloat.
我来干我的活儿 定妆
No. I came here to do my job: approve wardrobe.
你这打扮不错
I am loving this view.
我知道从咖啡事件起我们的关系
Yeah. Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot
就没处好
with the whole coffee thing.
-不只是咖啡事件 -好吧
- It wasn't just the coffee. - Okay.
但是没必要因为这事就不考虑观众吧
But there's no reason to punish the audience because of it.
-你在说什么 -你也许不太了解
- Excuse me? - You might not know this,
但是史提夫·桑德斯的妈妈萨曼莎·桑德斯
but Steve Sanders' mom, Samantha Sanders--
是个著名演员
a very famous actress, okay?
也是走在时尚前沿的人物
She was also the epitome of cutting-edge fashion.
如果你把我弄得像个无家可归的蠢蛋一样
If you dress me like a homeless bum,
会掉粉的
the fans are gonna revolt.
你真是太自我中心了
Wow, you are so about yourself,
都不知道自己说的什么鬼话了
you literally can't hear yourself.
你想说什么
Now what?
我原版的每一集都看过起码两遍
I've seen every episode of the original. Twice.
所以我了解萨曼莎·桑德斯
So I know all about Samantha Sanders
以及她在《哈特利之家》里的常驻角色
and her longstanding role on The Hartley House.
我其实是想让史提夫随着她的步调
I actually intended Steve to follow in her footsteps
成为赢得奥斯卡奖的明星主演
and become this Oscar-winning movie star
他的新电影是讲他
whose new movie is about his character
在末日中侥幸存活
who survives the environmental apocalypse.
那挺好 这信息对我来说还有点用
Oh, that's great. That's useful information I now have.
-要是你 -另一点你需要知道的是
- If you're gonna... - Another thing I think you should know:
无家可归的人不是"蠢蛋"
Unhoused people aren't "Bums".
作为洛杉矶流浪者援助委员会成员
As a member of the Los Angeles Homeless Assistance Board
就算是普通人我也觉得你的用词不太恰当
and, frankly, as a human, I find the insinuation offensive.
这又是个误会
Another misunderstanding.
不 我没有误会你
No. I understand you really well.
你想要史提夫穿回
You want Steve to go back to wearing
精致的紧身衬衣
pastel mesh belly shirts.
来让观众养眼
To avoid punishing the audience.
-没问题 -太好了
- Done. - Great.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Appreciate it.
聊天真开心
Great talk.
-老弟 这编剧爱你 -是的
- Dude, that writer loves you. - Loves me.
-沙伊宝贝 -小布宝贝
- Shay Bae. - Hey, Bri Bae.
乔安娜信誓旦旦
So, look, Joanna swears up and down
说她没有泄露我的音频
that she didn't leak my track.
-你相信她 -乔安娜跟着我
- And you believe her? - Joanna's been with me
也有五年时间了
for, like, five years.
扎克这小孩
Zach's this sketchy kid
在你身边时间可不长
who's been with you for, like, five minutes.
我选择相信乔安娜
So, yeah, I believe her.
但是扎克是个好孩子
But Zach is a really good kid.
他是向着你的
I mean, he stuck up for you.
我想说的是在这孩子出现之前
All I know is none of my songs ever leaked
我的歌♥从来没有泄露过
until this kid started creeping around.
我一会去找你
I'll see you later.
-行吧 -老弟
- Ugh, that's so good. - Dude,
你家那么大房♥子没有装摄像头吗
you have such a big house with not one camera in it?
在我们的生活中
Dude, everything we do in our life
摄像头已经无处不在了
is recorded on someone's camera.
我不想在家里还被拍
I don't want cameras in my house.
-这套服装不错 -嗯
- It's a good outfit. - Great.
福克斯电视台
伙计们 这是新版的第一次剧本讨论
You guys, it's the first new 90210 table read.
你们想到过会有今天这场景吗
Can you believe we're here?
-没 -想过
- No. - Yes.
我不敢相信到现在
What I can't believe is that
还有私生饭
there's still a stalker out there.
这有点影响我们的心情
It kind of sucks the joy out of things.
好了 珍 振作一点
Oh, come on, Jen. Give yourself some credit.
你自己可以解决的
You can do that all on your own.
谢谢你的关注
Oh, thank you for noticing.
看 这样就很好
Oh, see? This is delicious.
我认为剧本应该加重布兰登凯莉的感情戏
I hope the script is heavy on Brandon/Kelly love scenes.
嗯 我同意
Mm, me, too.
我还想说的是
What I'm not crazy about
我们正在凭空讨论
is that, uh, we're doing a cold read.
为什么我们现在还没拿到剧本
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表