剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
-你的处♥女♥作 -如果我的那句台词
- Your first acting gig. - Yeah, if my one line
-没有被剪掉的话 -你知道吗
- doesn't get cut. - You know what?
没有什么事是一蹴而就 你要有耐心
It doesn't all come at once. You got to be patient.
没错 但我签约不是为了作配角
Yeah, but I didn't sign on to this to be a day player.
你并不是真正地"签约"
Uh, you didn't really "sign on" to this at all.
这是我为了支持你想当演员的梦想
This is kind of something I did for you
所作的努力
to support you wanting to be an actress.
听了这话我真是好受多了
Right. Yeah, that makes me feel so much better.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
艾恩
Hey, Ian.
看来小布很难过啊
A Z with the criminal B.
小布
B.
怎么了 兄弟 安娜去哪了
What's up, man? Where's, uh, where's Anna?
她并不想和我约会
She doesn't want to date.
她是NSA类型的人
She's only interested in the NSA thing.
NSA
NSA.
只约炮 太棒了
No strings attached? That's awesome.
就好像是约会届的主脉
That's, like, the mother lode of the dating world.
但你不能说"约会"
Except you can't say "Dating."
我有太多牵绊
I have so many strings
感觉自己就像可怕的木偶
I'm like a frigging marionette.
我已经为各种牵绊作好准备了
I'm ready for some strings.
我准备好组建家庭了 是已经准备好了
I'm ready for a family. I've been ready.
我以为就要实现了 但是
I thought it was happening, but...
我喜欢安娜
I like Anna.
她身上有吸引我的东西
There's something about her.
我知道理论上是说不通的 但是
I know it doesn't make sense on paper, but...
如果她能给我一个了解她的机会
If she'd only give me a chance to get to know her.
你很了解她
You know her.
闭嘴 我说的不是性方面
Oh, shut up. I'm not talking about sex.
我可以随时发生性行为
I can have sex whenever I want.
拜托 真的吗 现在还可以
Please. Really? Still?
听着 你妈妈尽自己最大所能
Look, your mom did the best that she could
让你在这部剧演出
just getting you on the show.
她决定不了你有几句台词
She can't help how many lines you got.
只是太让人恼火了 你知道吗
It's just so aggravating, you know?
坐在那里等场好久 等着说一句台词
Sitting there for all those hours, waiting for one line.
是的 我注意到你眼神转动和余光
Yes, I did notice all the eye-rolling
都是看向你妈妈
and the side-eyes to your mom.
我没有
I did not.
凯
Ky.
听着 这就是经受苦难
Listen, it's called paying your dues.
明白吗 我也经历过
All right? I did it.
每个人都会经历
Everybody's done it.
我妈妈也这样过吗
Did my mom give side-eye?
我不是在给你讲故事 但这是很好的尝试
I'm not telling you any stories, but it's a nice try.
你说的故事是什么意思
What do you mean, stories?
说到故事 有个故事
Speaking of stories, there was one...
她有告诉她关于红裙子的故事吗
Did she tell you about the one with the red dress?
-没有 -没有
- She did not. - She did not.
-什么红裙 -有一次宣传照拍摄
- What red dress? - There was a photo shoot
女孩们都穿的红裙出场
and all the girls showed up wearing red.
-我不记得了 -太漂亮了
- I don't remember. I... - It was awesome.
-或许听起来 -我确定
- Maybe it sounds - I-I'm sure
-有点印象 -你不记得
- vaguely familiar, - you don't remember it,
-但并没那么惊艳 -但是很漂
- but I don't think so. - but it was-it was amaz...
仿佛第三次世界大战
It was like World War III.
后来在片场被津津乐道了两周
The-the blowback lasted for about two weeks on set.
没错 听起来似曾相识
Oh, yeah, that sounds vaguely familiar...
-你们在聊什么 -在聊
- Uh, what are you guys talking about? - Talking about
红裙子的故事
the red dress story.
-记得吗 -妈妈 你从没给我讲过
- Remember that? - Mom, you've never told me
这些故事
any of these stories.
可能这些事是子虚乌有
Uh, probably because they didn't happen,
或者我都屏蔽了
or I blocked them out.
没关系 你们聊得开心点
Doesn't matter. You guys have fun.
好的
Okay.
你记得这个故事的 对吗
You remember this story, right?
凯勒去哪了
Where's Kyler?
她正和她的新人生挚友莎侬聊得开心
Oh, she's over there hanging out with her new BFF Shannen.
-很好 不是吗 -是不错
- Well, that's good, right? - It would be,
如果她也能和我好好聊的话
if she ever actually spoke to me, too.
她好好跟你说话的 珍
She is speaking to you, Jen.
说两个字
Two words.
如果讽刺我的话 最多三个词
Three at the most, if she's criticizing me.
她可是个十七岁的孩子 叛逆很正常
Eh, she's a 17-year-old kid. She's doing her job.
她真的很叛逆
She's really good at it.
-期待他们乖一点 -是的
- Good things to look forward to. - Yeah. Right.
-你们会感同身受的 -还是六倍
- You guys are in for it. - Times six.
当初就不该让她参演
Should have never put her in the show.
如果这部剧被选中 她就要变成怪物了
If this thing gets picked up, she's gonna turn into a monster.
看看它对我们做了什么
Look what it did to us.
说你心里话
Speak for yourself.
就是心里话
I was.
为什么保姆费这么贵
When did babysitters get so expensive?
-这一天太累了 -是的
- What a day, huh? - Yeah.
今晚呢
How about tonight?
等下 亲爱的 我要先去看看孩子们
Oh, wait, babe. Let me check on the kids.
亲爱的
Babe?
-怎么了 -我觉得是没电了
- What's that? - I think the power went out.
等下 抱歉
Wait. Sorry.
-你付过电费单了吗 -肯定付了
- Did you pay the bill? - Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
你肯定吗
Uh, you're pretty sure?
是的 我付过了
Yes, I did.
我觉得 听着 我不知道
I think. I... Look, I-I don't know.
家里的琐事太多
There's so much going on around the house,
但你却没在
and you're never here.
那这是我的错吗
Wait, I-is this somehow my fault?
我只是说我需要帮助
I'm just saying that I could use some help.
是的 我也需要帮助
Yeah, I could use some help, too.
我要去看看孩子们
I'm gonna check on the kids. Ow. Ow.
三周后
我的天 可能是电视台的来电
Oh, my God, maybe it's the network calling.
很好
Great.
-你好 -你考虑过债务合并吗
- Hello? - Have you considered debt consolidation?
不 我不想债务合并
No, I don't want to consolidate my debt,
但是谢谢你
but thank you.
你知道可以拉黑它们的
You know you can block them, right?
可以吗
You can do that?
等待的日子太难过了
It's so frustrating, waiting.
我只希望他们能告诉我们结果
I just wish they would tell us.
为什么这么久
Why?
托莉 才过了三周
Tori, it's only been three weeks.
你先坐下 搞得我很紧张
You have to sit down. You are stressing me out.
你什么时候搞得核桃咖啡厅弹窗
What days are you working the Peach Pit pop-up?...
不行
Oh, no.
我退出核桃咖啡厅
Mm-mmm. I'm all Peach Pitted out.
真的吗 你觉得他们要求米莎·巴顿
Really? Do you think that's what Mischa Barton said
去鱼饵店工作 她会这么回答吗
when they asked her to do the Bait Shop pop-up?
-不会 -我关注她的
- No. - I follow her.
她已经在那烤罗非鱼四十八小时了
She has been there for 48 hours straight, grilling tilapia.
那她头发上的味道会洗不掉的
Ooh. She's not gonna be able to get that smell out of her hair.
你知道的 我们拍完了试播集
You know what, we did a pilot--
或许就足够了
maybe that's enough.
你能想象拍完整部剧会是什么样吗
Can you imagine doing a whole series of that show?
贾森会一直为我们导演
Having Jason direct us all the time.
拜托 我喜欢你假装讨厌贾森
Oh, please. I love when you pretend to be put off by Jason.
行了 别乱猜
Okay. Don't do that.
不要捕风捉影
Don't try to see something that's not really there.
怀亚特和我挺好的
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表