剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
我爱你 大卫
I love you, David.
《飞越比弗利》前情提要
Previously on BH90210...
你吃醋了吗 我们二十年前
Are you jealous? We dated for, like, five minutes
-约会了五分钟左右 -你们以前一起工作的时候
- 20 years ago. - When you were working together.
现在你们又一起工作了
And now you're working together again.
-珍妮的保镖 是吗 -是的
- Jennie's bodyguard, right? - Yes, he is.
我想向大家介绍扎克 我的儿子
I would like to introduce Zach, my son.
我还没有告诉过任何人
I haven't even told anybody yet.
-告诉任何人什么 -她是同性恋
- Told anybody what? - She's gay.
我喜欢和你一起的
I like hanging out with you.
我在考虑离开卡米尔
I'm thinking about leaving Camille.
我觉得我无法养另一个男人的孩子
Don't think I can raise another man's kid.
-是卡米尔 她在救护车上 -亲爱的 我马上来
- Camille, she's in an ambulance. - Honey, I'll be right there.
我还让侦探查了他
I had a private investigator look into him, too.
真奇怪 他说从来没见过我
That's weird. He said that we had never met.
科尔维特
加利福尼亚
科尔维特
加利福尼亚
你好 史提夫
Hello, Steve.
费了好大功夫才到这
Gone through a lot of trouble to get here--
事实上 我穿越了时间
in fact, I've jumped through time--
为了给你些重要的建议
to give you some very important advice....
我知道这很怪 抱歉
I know that's weird. I'm sorry.
但你得把头发剪了
But you got to cut that hair.
必须剪 顶着鲻鱼头发型没法过日子
It's got to go. Having a mullet is no way to go through life.
其次 露脐衫 中腰衬衫 任何类似的
Two, belly shirts, midriff shirts, anything like that--
全烧了 如果你在衣柜里看见 扔了
burn 'em. You find them in your closet, get rid of them.
绝不要再穿
Never ever wear them again.
第三 也许是最重要的一点
Three-- perhaps the most important thing of all--
遗产密钥
the legacy key.
你从未传播下去 现在是时候了 史提夫
You never paid it forward. Now's the time, Steve.
你知道我在说什么吗 懂了吗
Do you understand what I'm saying? Is this getting through?
我说的是你的遗产
I'm talking about your legacy.
-我的遗产 -我们的遗产
- My legacy? - Our legacy.
派对时间
Party time.
飞越比弗利
第一季 第六集
[本剧终]
福克斯制片厂
你们有没有想过我们能
Did you guys think we'd make it
-参加完工派对后还 -活着
- to the wrap party and still be... - Alive?
不是 我只是为我们骄傲
No. I'm just really proud of us.
我等不及看剪辑版了
Oh, I can't wait to see it all cut together.
你还记得当我们拍
Do you remember when we filmed
-原版试播集时吗 -不记得了
- the original pilot? - Uh, no,
-但我记得之后的完工派对 -我的天
- but I remember the wrap party. - Oh, my God.
那场完工派对简直太赞了
That wrap party was epic.
在蔡森那
It was at Chasen's.
我跟你进了厨房♥ 撩起你的头发
I followed you into the kitchen and held your hair
然后你哭着朝一碗辣椒吐了
while you cry-barfed into a pot of chili.
好吧 那不是一碗辣椒
O--Okay. It was not a pot of chili.
-是个垃圾桶 -就是一碗辣椒
- It was a garbage can. - It was a pot of chili.
行了 别说了
Okay, can we stop talking about it?
-我还想 -抱歉
- Because I really want - I'm sorry.
在派对上吃东西呢
to eat some food at the party tonight.
各位
Hey, everybody.
我们竟然走到这一步了 各位
Somehow, we made it this far, you guys.
但那只是简单的部分 现在我们就坐等
But that was the easy part. Now we get to sit around
看我们是否被选中了
and wait and see if we get picked up.
那只是走过场
Oh, that's a formality,
对吧 这可是重启《飞越比弗利》 想都不用想
right? I mean, it's the reboot of 90210. No brainer.
说不好 《橘子郡男孩》的重启也很好
I don't know. That O.C. reboot came in pretty great.
我们也不能播放所有剧
And we can't air every show we make.
你在说什么 《橘子郡男孩》重启了
What are you talking about? The O.C. did a reboot?
好吧 你们看新闻吗
O-Okay. Do any of you read any news
除了谷歌♥提示的你们自己的新闻外
except Google Alerts about yourselves?
拜托 克里斯蒂娜 《橘子郡男孩》就是抄袭
Come on, Christine. The O.C. was a rip-off of 90210.
我们一直被模仿 从未被超越
We were often imitated, but never duplicated.
也许 但米莎·巴顿疯狂发推[原OC女主]
That may be, but Mischa Barton is tweeting up a storm.
她卷土重来了
And... she comes back from the dead.
-谁会信呢 -听着 各位
- Who's gonna believe that? - Look, guys,
试着享受一下 好吗
try and enjoy yourselves, okay?
如果运气好 几周后
And with any luck, in a few weeks,
我们就能去纽约庆祝重启了
we'll be in New York celebrating the pickup.
否则我就和《橘子郡男孩》的剧组去纽约
Otherwise, I'll be in New York with the cast of The O.C.,
而你们则留在这 舔舐伤口
and you guys will be here, licking your wounds.
-敬第一季 -干杯
- Here's to season one. - Cheers.
真不敢相信我们还有可能不被选中
I can't believe us getting picked up is even a question.
很难说
Well, you never know,
所以最好别把试播集的钱都花了
so you better not spend all your pilot money.
-说太晚了 -等等 你说什么
- Too late. - Wait, what did you just say?
你难道已经花光了
Did you already spend all your money?
不是花 被当作欠税收走了
Not spend. It got garnished for back taxes.
托莉 又来
Oh, Tor. Again?
还记得"配饰"原本是个有趣的词吗
Remember when "Garnish" was a fun word?
一小撮春芹
It was, like, that little sprig of parsley
放在晚餐盘子里
on your dinner plate?
对口气很好
It was really good for your breath.
我们该复兴这个潮流
We should bring that back.
内特不找工作吗
Is Nate gonna get a job, or what?
为什么你们总要聊到我身上
Ugh, why do you always have to talk about me?
-我 -克里斯怎么样了
- I... - What's going on with Chris?
我们还在试图搞清楚
We're still trying to figure things out.
我希望你们能可以 他是个好人
Well, I hope you guys do. He's a great guy.
是的 听着 我不会抛弃三十年的婚姻
Yeah, he is. Look, I'm not gonna throw away 30 years of marriage
就为了新发现
for... you know, new discoveries.
-什么 -等等
- What? - D... W-Wait.
-不是吧 -什么 她吗 怎么回事
- No. - What is... She? What is happening?
克里斯蒂娜·艾里斯
Christine Elise?
-不 -对
- No. - Yes.
-我的天 -弃权同意书
- Oh, my God. - The consent waiver.
-现在都说得通了 -完全说得通
- Now it all makes sense. - All sense.
等等 贾森知道吗
Wait a second-- does Jason know?
他知道 我只是
Yes, he knows, and I'm just trying to,
我也说不好 让事情自然发展 不去控制什么
I don't know, let things happen and not control everything.
-不控制 -那对你来说肯定很难
- Not control? - Oh, that's gonna be hard for you.
我的牙医给了我一个新的牙齿防护器
I had to get a new bite guard from the dentist.
我已经咬穿一个了
I already chewed through one.
别看她
Stop looking at her.
她先看我的
She looked at me.
谢谢
Thanks.
威士忌加冰 哥们
Scotch on the rocks. Hey, man.
能来到这我很幸运
I-I feel so lucky to be here.
-是吗 -你对我很好
- Yeah? You do? - You've been so cool to me,
我也知道
and I know
这让你和沙伊有了矛盾
it's-it's caused some things with Shay.
不 没有
No, it has not.
那她怎么不在
Then why isn't she here?
你觉得她没来是因为你吗
You think she's not here because of you?
我不知道 显然她不喜欢我
I don't know. I mean, she-she obviously doesn't like me.
-或信任我 -不 别这样
- You know, or trust me. - No, stop it.
扎克 别当成私人恩怨
Zach, don't take it so personally.
她对人防范因为她必须如此
She's guarded because she has to be.
-好吧 -这是我的派对
- Yeah, okay. - This is my thing.
她知道如果她过来
and she knows that if she comes here,
那就变成她的派对了
then it'll become her thing.
她会吸走屋里所有氧气吗
You mean, like, she sucks the oxygen out of the room?
她来了吗 我就是这个意思
She here? That's exactly what I mean.
可以 当然
Yeah, totally....
我稍后去和你们聊聊
I'll talk to you guys later.
-宝贝 -妈妈
- Hey, baby. - Ugh, Mom.
-你能不能别这样 -怎么了
- Would you not do that? - Oh, come on.
我们可是拍完试播集了
We finished the pilot.
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表