剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
I'm just not as trusting as you are.
但我也不会搞得大家不开心
But I'm not gonna spoil anything.
这是个庆功宴
It's a celebration.
干杯
Cheers.
那就好
Fair enough.
莎侬把扎克带过来了
Shannen brought Zach?
对 布莱恩叫她带的
Oh, yeah. Brian asked her to.
沙伊整出来的那件事你知道吧
You know, the whole Shay drama and everything.
有意思
Interesting.
你为什么对莎侬那么不满
Why does Shannen irritate you so much?
-我没有对她不满 -是因为我喜欢她吗
- She doesn't irritate me. - It's because I like her?
不是
Not true.
妈 你这样真的有点烦人
Mom, it's really kind of annoying at this point.
对不起
Okay, I'm sorry if, uh,
如果我对她的不满让你厌烦了的话
I annoy you with my irritation.
看吧 你承认了
See? You admit it.
我什么也没承认
I admit nothing.
什么 你到底哪根筋不对
What... what is going on with you?
你怎么这么不可理喻
Why are you being so impossible?
我和莎侬挺好的
Shannen and I are fine.
你在因为我嫉妒吗
I mean, are you being competitive about me?
没有 我为什么要因为你嫉妒
No. I have no reason to be competitive over you.
你是我女儿
You're my daughter.
我觉得不管我说什么做什么都是错的
I feel like whatever I say or do is wrong.
并不是
That's not true.
你有时候也是对的
You're right sometimes.
有时候
Sometimes.
这已经很不错了
That's huge.
我知道了
I'll take it.
扎克
So, Zach, listen,
关于这整个亲子鉴定的事
I want to talk to you about this whole,
我想跟你谈谈
like, test results thing.
因为这
'Cause it doesn't...
这对我来说并不是很重要
it doesn't really matter to me.
-你其实不用跟我聊这个 -等一下
- You don't have to have this conversation. - Stop.
就顺应一下我吧
Just...Just humor me, okay?
好的
All right. Yeah.
你真正的父亲在其他地方
You have a real father out there,
你一定会找到他的
and you're gonna find him.
你能找到他
There's no question
这一点我很肯定
in my mind you're gonna find him.
但我想告诉你 在那之前
But I just want you to know that, until that happens,
我都会在你身边陪伴你
I am totally on deck for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你
You--
你做到了 我真为你骄傲
you did it. I'm so proud of you.
真的吗
You are?
你这个表情
Oh, you got that face.
我活该 对吧
I deserve it, right?
我知道自己没有经常夸你
I know I don't say it enough.
我嫉妒了
I'm jealous.
你在自己事业上踏上了新的旅程
I mean, you're on this great new career adventure, and...
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道什么
You don't know what?
什么
What?
我以前是个曲棍球运动员
I mean, I was a hockey player.
我现在也是
I am a hockey player.
跟你在一起之后 我变成了真人秀明星
And then, with you, I was a reality star. Okay.
一切都是围绕着你
And it's just you, you, you.
-别说了 -但是现在你开始做制片人
- Stop. What... - But now you're on to this.
那我是什么
So what am I... What do I do?
不应该是我或者你
Uh, it's not supposed to be "You" Or "I."
-我想要的是我们 -我在努力
- I want it to be "We." - I'm trying.
我只是希望你不用去特意努力
I just wish you didn't have to try.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
-哥们儿 -我听说扎克的事了
- Hey, man. - Hey, I heard about Zach.
怎么搞出这么个误会
How'd you get those wires crossed?
我也不知道
Yeah, I have no idea.
你认得出她吧
You recognize her, right?
-是吧 -我记得她
- Right? - Yeah, I think I do remember her.
那几季发生的事情都挺模糊的
Mind you, those seasons were a bit of a blur.
是的
Yes, they were.
这是当时留下来的钥匙吗
Is this the legacy key?
不是
It's not a legacy key.
斯蒂夫·桑德斯从来没有预支过这些东西
You know, Steve Sanders never did pay this thing forward.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
我第一份工作就是在《飞越比弗利》
You know, one of my first jobs was on 90210.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
你不记得了对吧
You don't remember, do you?
我演凯莉的表妹
I played Kelly's cousin,
-你还要撩我 -我有吗
- and you were hitting on me. - I was?
是的 但是我果断拒绝了你
Yeah, but I rebuffed you.
不 你拒绝的是斯蒂夫
No, you rebuffed Steve.
-没错 -不是艾恩
- That's true. - Not Ian.
显然 那段写得太烂了
Clearly, the part was poorly written.
宝贝 我要跟你说件事
Babe, I need to tell you something.
你知道我们的婚姻中
Are you aware how many twists and turns
每次你要和我说些什么
have occurred in our marriage
都会出现多少反转和曲折
whenever you need to tell me something?
听 听我说 好吗 我
Stop. Just listen, okay? I...
你知道
You know that, um...
我今天介绍给你的这个女人 克里斯蒂娜
the woman I introduced you to today, Christine?
和你上♥床♥了
The one you slept with.
你早就知道了
You knew.
我只是怀疑
I suspected.
有意思的是我并不嫉妒
It's funny. I wasn't that jealous.
真的 我都不知道是为什么
I'm not-I'm not even sure why.
因为她不是同性恋吗
Cause she's not a guy?
要担心这种事的不是我 对吗
That's not something I need to worry about, is it?
我不希望你担心任何事 我...
I don't want you to worry about anything. I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不要再道歉了 小加
You have to stop apologizing, Gab.
对...对不起
I'm sor... I'm sorry.
我...我只是
Yeah, I... I'm just...
我只是很困惑 我...
You know, I'm just confused. And I...
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道这种困惑要过多久才会好
I don't know how long "I don't know" Is gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
你...
You...
是我最好的朋友
are my best friend.
我成功了
I made it.
我以为你要和卡米尔一起呢
I thought you were sitting this one out to be with Camille.
是的
Yeah, I was.
现在不了
And now I'm... not.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
她还好吗
Is she all right?
她很好
She's all right.
我也会好的
And I'll be all right.
最终会好的
Eventually.
我们俩不可能了
It was never gonna work.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
那个保镖呢
Where's Bodyguard?
我们俩也不可能了
Oh, that was never gonna work either.
他很喜欢你
He adored you.
要是喜欢就够了就好了
If only that were enough.
你可是很难驾驭的
You are a lot of work.
是的
Yes, I am.
但是我值得花心思
But I'm worth the effort.
你好 老古董
Hello, Legacy.
很高兴重新认识你
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表