剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
一个在外面 一个在屋顶上
One out there and one on the roof?
你为什么这么淡定地站在这里
Why are you just standing there so calm?
我的工作就是保持冷静 这样才不会做出
It's my job to be calm so I don't make any rash decisions
用贵重的艺术品袭击别人的草率决定
like attacking people with expensive art objects.
你没事的
You are fine.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
相信我
Trust me.
我不会信任人
I don't do that.
我爱你们 宝贝们
I love you, babies.
我知道我一直对你态度很差
I know I've been giving you a hard time,
但是我昨晚终于好好睡了一觉
but I finally got a good night's sleep last night
有你待在阴影里
knowing you were out there lurking in the shadows
挡住那些跟踪狂和超级罪犯 我很安心
scaring off the stalkers and super-criminals.
-所以谢谢你 -不客气
- So thanks for that. - Anytime.
好吧 这是你该做的
Right, you have to do that.
我变成了那种只会和
I've just become one of those celebrities
给自己工作的人一起的名流 太好了
that only hangs out with people that work for her. Great.
我20分钟前下班了
My shift ended 20 minutes ago.
接♥班♥的人马上到了
My relief guy's already here.
那你该走了
Well, you should go, then,
如果你已经下班了
if you're off the clock.
那好吧
Okay, then.
或者你可以留下来
Or you could stay.
不是所有事情都得这么复杂
Not everything has to be that complicated.
谢谢 怀亚特
Thanks for that, Wyatt.
保镖有名字了
Bodyguard has a name.
是的
Yes, he does.
卡米尔
Camille?
你回来了
You came home.
不 我
No, I, uh...
我是来谈谈的
I came to talk.
好吧
Okay.
我当时 我现在很生气
I was... I am angry.
你有权生气
You have every right to be.
你也是 我
So do you. I...
有事情瞒着你
haven't been honest with you.
在维加斯发生了一些事
Something happened in Vegas...
和珍妮
with Jennie.
再一次谢谢你找到了布莱斯
Again, thank you so much for finding Bryce.
她很好
She was doing just fine.
她是个爱冒险的孩子
She's an adventurous kid.
是啊 她是个疯孩子
Yeah, she's crazy.
必须得看着她
Got to keep an eye on her.
问个问题 我...
Hey, quick question. Um, I...
你为什么告诉我是你没有锁门
Why did you tell me that you were the one
你明明知道是沙伊没有锁门
that left the door unlocked when you knew that it was Shay?
我看到她非常难受
I saw how bad she felt.
我母亲犯过比她更严重的错误
My mom messed up way worse than that.
但这不代表她对我的爱少
Didn't mean she loved me any less.
等一下
Hold on a second.
我有东西给你
I, uh, got something for you.
你这样就可以自♥由♥出入了
So you can let yourself in.
谢谢
Thanks.
我...我是专门来找你的
I... I came all this way to find you.
等等 你不是
Wait. You're not...
托莉
Tori?
莎侬
Shan!
你在这里
There you are.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我帮不了你
You know, I can't help you.
启迪是由内到外的
Enlightenment, it comes from within.
不 不
No, no.
我在做《飞跃比弗利》的重启剧
I'm doing the 90210 reboot.
你做得怎么样
And how's that going for you?
很顺利
It's going pretty great.
除了我自己犯了几个愚蠢的错误
I mean, aside from a few dumb rookie mistakes on my part.
那些不是错误 不吸取教训的
There are no mistakes, except for the ones
才算是错误
that we don't learn from, you know?
你说得对 你知道我从我的错误里学到什么吗
You're so right. And you know what I've learned from mine?
我需要说出我想要的
Is that I need to say what I want.
我想要你参加我们的剧
And what I want is you to be a part of our show.
莎侬 拜托
Shan, please.
听着 我知道我不是老虎宝宝
Look, I know I'm not a baby tiger
或者海狮 或者亚马逊河海豚
or a sea lion or an Amazon river dolphin,
但我需要拯救
but I do need rescuing.
你听到他说的了
You heard what he said.
托莉·斯佩林在哪里
Where the hell is Tori Spelling?
我不该在这周戒烟的
I picked the wrong week to quit vaping.
不过感谢上帝还有伏特加 对吧
Thank God for vodka, though, am I right?
没错
Absolutely.
-我看了你刚刚干的事 -对 很不错吧
- I see what you did there. - Yeah, see, it's good, right?
-对 -你的研究怎么样
- Yeah. - How's your research going?
我下载了一个约会应用
Man, I downloaded this dating app,
但是还没有人勾搭我
but I have not had any hits.
好吧 那是
Okay, is that...
不 那是个手肘
No, it's an elbow.
-谢天谢地 -你是认真的吗
- Oh, thank God. - Really?
但是为什么啊
But why?
因为如果有人认出我
Because what if somebody recognizes me
泄露给小报呢
and leaks it to the tabloids?
我...听着 我还没有告诉我的孩子
I... Look, I have not told my kids,
我的朋友们都不知道
my friends have no idea,
我肯定就是因此才没有配对成功
and I'm sure that's why I don't have a match.
耐心等待 好吗
Just give it some time, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 你感觉怎么样
Well, here we go again. How are you feeling about this?
我约了每周去找卡罗尔·波特咨♥询♥
Well, I signed up for weekly sessions with Carol Potter.
顺便 你说得没错
By the way, you were right.
-都没错 -太好了 我喜欢对的感觉
- About everything. - Oh, good. I like being right.
-我知道 -我为你高兴
- Yeah, I know you do. - I'm happy for you.
真的
I am.
布莱 谢谢你那天晚上来接我
Bri, thanks for playing cleanup the other night.
-我知道场面很丑陋 -哥们 没关系
- I know it wasn't pretty. - Oh, dude, no problem.
你知道 我们重头开始吧
You know what? Let's just start over.
好啊 乐意之极
Sure. Happy to.
我能理解你那些老掉牙的行为
I can understand that your archaic behavior
-不是你的错 -谢谢
- might not be your fault. - Thanks.
所以 往前看吧 我要制定一些规定
So, moving forward, I'm gonna institute some specific rules
定好我们的底线
so that we all have boundaries.
太好了 你来制定规定
Oh, good, you'll institute some rules.
我是新的主编剧 我将代替杰克·卡莱尔
I'm the new head writer. I'll be replacing Jack Carlisle.
布莱恩 我其实
Brian, I'm actually
先从你的新角色线开始
starting on your new character arc.
我喜欢以前大卫和唐纳的亲密关系
I love how sweet David and Donna always were.
-谢谢 -现在该添点火♥辣♥和沉重了
- Thank you. - And now it's time to get it hot and heavy.
粉丝们肯定会很激动
I mean, the fans are just gonna go crazy.
想喝一杯吗
等等 我来了
Wait! I'm here.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
不 这一套
No. This...
不行
not gonna work.
也许你可以等一下再重新打扮我
Maybe you could just do some retouching later,
但请不要太过分
but please don't go overboard.
最好介于凯莉·詹纳和雪儿之间
Like, maybe somewhere between Kylie Jenner and Cher.
不 不 再怎么重新打扮都无法弥补
No. No amount of retouching is gonna fix the mistakes
-你的错误 -伙计们
- that you've made. - Hey, guys.
托莉说你们可能需要我的帮助
Tori said that you might be needing my help.
-你好啊 -你好啊
- Well, hello. - Well, hello.
斯佩林 我不知道你是
Spelling, I don't know how you
怎么做到的 但是我是惊到了
pulled this off, but I'm impressed.
也许是因为我是一个优秀的制♥作♥人
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表