剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
你是我的员工
You're an employee.
让我很冒险
And that puts me at risk.
等等 所有这些事
Oh, wait, wait. Everything that's going on,
你的意思是 电视台还管
you're telling me that the network cares
你和谁睡过
who you sleep with?
"我也是"运动
#MeToo.
我还需要你签署一份同意书
And... I need you to sign a consent form.
-什么 -同意书 声明
- A what? - Consent form saying
你同意和我发生性关系
that you consent to have a sexual relationship with me.
如果你愿意帮我并保证之前也是
If you did me a solid and backdated it,
那就真的帮了我大忙了
it would really help me out.
-这不可能 -确实是这样 小托
- This can't be happening. - Oh, it is happening, Tor.
去他们的 我们是一家人 就要待在一起
Screw 'em. We're family. We're staying together,
不管他们愿不愿意
whether they like it or not.
你说得对 我们不能放弃
You're right. We're not giving up.
那我们就得赶紧行动了
We're gonna have to take action, then.
制定计划和团队协作
Planning and teamwork.
加碧丽尔说得对 如果我们现在放弃
Gabrielle's right. I mean, if we quit now,
-这疯子就赢了 -那我们就得
- this lunatic wins. - Well, then we just got
找到这个贱♥人♥ 然后夺回我们的节目
to find this creep and get our show back.
好 走吧 我们出发
Well, then, let's go. Come on. Let's go.
-还有活要干 -把你的三明治带上
- Got work to do. - Bring your sandwich.
好了 各位 我们还需要更多名字
Okay, everyone, come on. We need more names.
讨厌我们的人
People who have it out for us.
现在只有125个 还需要更多
We only have 125 so far, and we need more.
在克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉出演
I might have accidentally given
《天黑后的核桃咖啡厅》的时候
Christina Aguilera side-eye
我可能不小心给了她一个白眼
when she played the Peach Pit After Dark.
-你可能 -不小心的
- You might have? - Accidentally.
我还以为只算我们有意冒犯过的人
I thought this was just people we intentionally offended.
现在连意外都得算上了
Now we have to add accidentals?
我知道人们很记仇的 继续说
I knew people were holding back, so come on. Let's go.
伊万卡·特朗普 在我拍《学徒》的时候
Ivanka Trump. She had it out for me
她对我意见挺大
when I did The Apprentice.
韦恩·牛顿 非常输不起
Wayne Newton. Very sore loser.
对了 《与星共舞》
Dancing with the Stars. Right.
那个和我共舞的女孩 谢丽尔
That girl that I danced with. Cheryl,
-伯克 -谢丽尔·伯克
- Burke. - Cheryl Burke.
她的姓和"暴怒"的拼法一样
Spelled B-E-R-Z-E-R-K.
好了
Okay.
-香草冰 -为什么
- Vanilla Ice. - Why?
-他心里清楚 -我真的已经学会了
- He knows. - I've really learned
用爱回应那些恨我的人
to love the people that hate me,
比如那些喊着"我很布兰达"的新闻界贱♥人♥
like those "I Hate Brenda" Newsletter bitches.
真让人备受鼓舞
That's very inspirational.
-太有说服力了 -谢谢
- And so convincing. - Thank you.
前两季的道具管♥理♥员♥
The prop guy from the first two seasons.
我还有多少个制片人来着
How many exes do I have?
本·克诺比
Ben Kenobi.
杰瑞·宋飞 因为我跟踪了他
Jerry Seinfeld, 'cause I stalked him
很长一段时间 他很帅 说实话
for a really long time. He's hot. I still stalk him,
-我现在还在尾♥行♥他 -科尔·豪瑟讨厌我
- to be truthful. - Cole Hauser hates me.
-他恨她 -为什么
- He hates her. - Why?
-谁是科尔·豪瑟 -你也不知道吧
- Who is Cole Hauser? - Exactly.
《救命下课铃》里的所有人
All the people on Saved by the Bell.
-米克·迈亚斯 -帕丽斯·希尔顿
- Mike Meyers. - Paris Hilton.
-她对我还不错 -我想也是
- She was nice to me. - I'm sure she was.
你和帕丽斯·希尔顿上过床吗
You had sex with Paris Hilton?
随你怎么说 我不会承认
You can paint this picture, but I'm not gonna frame it.
阿纳金·天行者 他不喜欢我
Anakin Skywalker. He didn't like me.
各位 这一切都毫无意义
You know what, this is pointless, guys.
没错 只是在
Yeah, this is quantity
数量上越来越多 我们需要
over quality. We need one name
一个真正恨我们的人
of a person that really hates us.
-我得回家了 -在你们走之前
- I got to get home. - Before you do, you guys,
我需要你们明天早上之前
I need you to text me at least 25 more names
-再给我25个名字 -25个
- by tomorrow morning. - 25?
我连四个都想不出来
I had trouble coming up with four.
科里·费尔德曼 《大明星们的退休生活》
Ooh. Corey Feldman. Surreal Life.
小布
Hey, B.
如果有个女孩找你一起看网飞台放松
If a girl asked you to Netflix and chill,
这算约会吗
is that a date?
不知道
Uh, I don't know.
如果算的话 这约会也太寒酸了点
But if it is, it sounds like a cheap one.
这样吧 我们去走几步
You know what? Let's get our steps in.
去走楼梯吧
Let's take the stairs.
-走楼梯 -没错
- The stairs? - Yes.
-你是哪里不对劲了 -哪儿都不对劲
- What is wrong with you? - Everything.
-今天的某个时候 姐妹 走吧 -停下
- Sometime today, sister. Let's go. - All right, stop.
快走 天哪
Move it. Oh, my God!
小托
Tor!
天哪
Oh, my God.
老天
Geez.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
怎么了
What happened?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我知道跟踪狂是谁了
I know who it is. The stalker.
就算小托错了
Well, even if T was wrong,
这地方还不错
this place is pretty cool.
是啊 离洛杉矶只有两小时车程
Yeah, and only a two-hour drive from L.A.
至少这一路过来还算舒服
At least it was a comfortable ride.
你知道什么呀 你都睡着了
How would you know? You were sleeping.
是啊 因为第三排有这么多空间
Yeah, 'cause there's all this space in the third row.
你们也赶到了
Hey, you guys made it.
是啊
Hey. Yeah, we did.
还需要肃清一下周边
Still need to secure the perimeter,
检查出入口
check out ingress and egress,
以防万一
in case something goes down.
我就喜欢你满口荤话的样子
Mm, I love it when you talk dirty.
科斯纳 你能和客户交往吗
Hey, Costner, are you allowed to date the clients?
我随便惯了
Gone rogue.
再说 等你被切成小块
Besides, I'll be the one laughing
放在火上烤的时候 我会开怀大笑的
when you're barbecued and chopped into little bits.
-放松点 -你这想法挺阴暗 小珍
- Take it easy. - Pretty dark, Jen.
小托 你确定想这么做吗
Tor, you sure you want to do this?
当然 走吧
Absolutely. Let's go.
走
Let's go.
怎么样
So how 'bout it?
想来杯啤酒吗
Well. Want to get a beer?
很不幸 我是今晚指定的司机
Unfortunately, I'm the designated driver tonight.
给我来杯啤酒 谢谢
I would like a beer, please.
我的天哪
Holy crap.
*在我的脑海中*
*I hear a voice*
*徘徊着一个声音*
*In my mind*
真的是他吗
Man, is that really him?
没错
Yes, it is.
等等 你们认识他
Wait, wait, you know that guy?
他演过《飞越比弗利》
He was on 90210.
杰米·沃尔特斯
Jamie Walters.
雷·普鲁特
Ray Pruit.
-还是没印象 -第六季
- Still nothing. - Season six.
-有第六季吗 -他们是这么说的
- There was a season six? - That's what they say.
那么 雷
So, Ray
和唐娜约过会 然后把唐娜推下楼梯
dated Donna and then Ray pushed Donna
情节变得有些阴暗了
down the stairs. It got a little dark.
没错 现实中的他也背了这个锅
Yeah. And he took the blame for it in real life.
-演员本人吗 -没错 很扯吧
- The actor? - Yeah. Isn't that crazy?
粉丝开始讨厌他
The fans started hating him
因为他把唐娜推下了楼梯
because he pushed Donna down the stairs.
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表