剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
Great getting reacquainted.
是啊 要是我们这样可以的话
Yeah, I am so happy that it worked out for us
我很高兴
this time around.
我们应该一起回洛杉矶
We should get together back in L.A.
我很愿意
I would love that.
安娜
Anna.
我很高兴我受邀了
I'm so glad I was invited.
丹妮斯 这是安娜
Denise, this is Anna.
要不是她
None of this would've happened
这一切都不会发生
if it hadn't been for her.
她从来不会放弃
She never gave up.
她当然不会了
Well, of course she didn't.
她是我的女儿
She's my daughter.
这条裙子真美
That is a beautiful dress.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看上去很美
You look handsome.
谢谢
Thank you.
和沙伊一切还好吗
So are things any better with Shay?
婚姻...是很复杂的
Marriage is... i-is tricky, you know?
有的时候 真的很棒
Sometimes it's, uh... it's really good.
有的时候 你又好像一觉醒来
And then there are times where you wake up next to somebody
想着
and you think,
"我枕边的人是谁"
"Who the hell are you?"
我也有过这种感觉
Been there.
我现在也是
I am there.
你有没有怀疑过自己
You ever second-guess yourself and think,
"也许我该嫁给一个
"Maybe I should've married someone that, uh...
更适合我的人"
that's a better fit"?
说实话
Honestly?
有时的确会
Sometimes I do.
我也是
So do I.
小托
Tor.
你穿的什么
What are you wearing?
-天啊 -你说你要穿蓝色的
- Oh, my God. - You said you were gonna wear blue.
你说你要穿绿色的
You said you were wearing green,
所以我想着穿这颜色没问题
so I thought it was safe.
我受够绿色了 你说你要穿蓝色的
I'm sick of green. You said you were gonna wear blue.
我受够蓝色了
I'm sick of blue!
拿好爆米花
Cue the popcorn.
-好戏要上演了 -不要火上浇油
- Show's about to start. - Don't fuel the fire.
来了
Incoming.
-莎侬 -不不不不不
- Shan. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我的萨满告诉我没有人会穿红色
Okay, my shaman told me that nobody was gonna be wearing red.
-没有人 -《飞越比弗利》卡司 我们好了
- Like, no one. - 90210 cast, we're ready for you.
-走开 -稍等一下
- Back off. - Give me a minute.
那我们谁去换
Okay. So, um, which of us is gonna change?
上次就是我换
I changed last time.
-所以我才穿白色 -嗯
- That's why I'm wearing white. - Yeah.
真好
That's so sweet.
让我回想起从前
Really brings me back.
但是 听着 女士们
But, listen, ladies,
我们有比你们的舞会裙子
we have way bigger problems
更大的问题
than your prom dresses.
有一大堆媒体盯着呢
There is going to be a ton of press after this,
你们必须要清楚几件事
so there's things you guys need to know.
-非要现在说吗... -首先
- Now? Really? I mean... - First of all,
我们要重拍试播集
we are going to entirely reshoot the pilot.
所以 我们要换掉安娜
So, there's that. We are going to replace Anna,
因为 说实话 她还是不行
because, let's face it, she was in way over her head.
要全新的配角 对不起 珍妮
An entirely new guest cast. I'm sorry, Jennie.
你要给凯勒找点别的事干了
Maybe we can find something else for Kyler.
以及电视台没有钱
And the network has no money,
所以我们要去加拿大拍摄
so we're gonna be shooting in Canada.
-加拿大 -我不想住在加拿大
- Canada? - I don't want to live in Canada.
-我的孩子们呢 -我不会做枫糖浆
- What about my kids? - I don't like maple syrup.
-《飞越比弗利》呢 -这部剧不能在加拿大拍
- Beverly Hills, 90210. - Can't shoot the show in Canada.
伙计们 现在没时间纠结这种事了
Guys, now is not the time to get precious about zip codes.
好吗 而且
Okay? And...
我们没有足够的钱雇你们七个人
...we can't afford to bring all seven of you back.
不过这个就
But that's a conversation
改天再讨论吧
for a different day, right?
所以接受事实吧
So, suck it up,
都给我过来
get your asses out there,
焕发光芒吧
and sparkle.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
《飞越比弗利》的卡司
90210 cast,
-我们准备好了 -你要等等
- we're ready for you. - Oh, you got to wait.
《飞越比弗利》曾经让我们一炮出名
Beverly Hills, 90210 launched our network,
现在他们回来了
and now they're back.
《飞越比弗利》
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表