剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
至于社会媒体 我都联♥系♥好了
And social media connections-- I got 'em all over the place.
实际上 我们正逐渐步入正轨
In fact, we are trending right now.
而且我将重新制♥作♥我们的偶像演员海报
And I am gonna recreate our iconic cast photo.
很好 我只想你记住一件事
Great. I just want you to remember one thing.
这部电影对福克斯来说等于十亿财富
This is a billion-dollar property for Fox.
最好让莎侬参与进来
And Shannen better be on board.
别搞砸了
Don't screw it up.
这很超现实 是吧
This is surreal, right?
怎么 我们太老了 都需要别人给我们读吗
What, that we're so old we all need readers?
太蠢了
It's bananas.
我一直在想"我都干了些什么"
I keep thinking, "What the hell have I done?"
时间隧♥道♥是个好东西
Time warp in a good way.
我都不知道我有多想念你们
I did not realize how much I missed your guys.
等你们都读完这些故事再说
Well, wait till you guys all read these story pages.
-故事太棒了 -我们可以
- They're so good. - Can we just
谈谈我们都收到了残缺不全的
talk about the fact that we were all sent
曾经剧中人物手办这件事吗
mutilated 90210 dolls?
-这真的没事吗 -听着 我在努力
- I mean, is that okay? - Look, I am trying
保持积极的氛围
to keep it positive right now.
我也不喜欢看到我的手办四肢被切断
Well, I did not appreciate seeing my doll's limbs severed,
但她的腿型的确不错
but, uh, she did have great legs.
我的手办身首异处而且被开膛破肚了
Mine was beheaded and disemboweled.
我确信手办们没有内脏
I'm pretty sure dolls don't have bowels,
-但你的故事很棒 -我的玩偶没有
- but your story, that's great. - Mine didn't.
好了 节目必须继续进行了
Oh, right. The show must go on.
如果我们都死了谁会在意呢
So who cares if we're all dead?
我们就做《飞越比弗利 僵尸年》
We'll just do 90210: The Zombie Years.
我们不是已经在做了吗
Isn't that what we're doing already?
你能别那样吗
Can you stop doing that?
-怎么了 -盯着我
- What? - Looking at me.
我刚想起一个昨晚做的梦
I just remembered a dream I had last night.
我只想起了一个噩梦
I just remembered a nightmare I had,
并且我现在仍在做噩梦
and I'm still having it.
艾恩·齐林 你来的太晚了
I.Z. You're so late.
-你去哪了 -我也不清楚
- Where you been, man? - Well, I don't even know.
罗斯福 蝮蛇夜店 一号♥酒吧
Roosevelt, the Viper Room, Bar One.
记忆有点模糊 我还没回过家
It's really kind of a blur. I haven't even been home yet.
听起来很有趣 你身上有种腌黄瓜汁的味道
That's fantastic. You, uh, you smell like pickle juice,
现在我得把你抱到一张大床上去
and now I get to cuddle with you on a giant bed.
抱歉 你能帮我拿杯咖啡来吗
Excuse me, do you mind bringing me some coffee?
我有点宿醉未醒
I'm so hungover, I..
-你在开玩笑吗 -或者一个小松饼也行
- You're joking? - Maybe a muffin?
一般我不吃淀粉类食物
I don't normally eat so carb-y,
但我感觉我得 我得吃点什么
but I'm feeling like I got to... I got to do something.
这并不属于我的工作范围
So that's not really my job.
很抱歉 是我的错
Oh, hey, I'm sorry. Uh, my-my mistake.
如果你能拿一杯咖啡来 我将十分 十分感谢
But if you see a cup of coffee, I would so, so appreciate it.
你的眼睛 真漂亮
Oh, you have... you have really pretty eyes.
小齐 你
Uh, Z, you're, uh...
坐在了你的剧本上
sitting on all of your story pages.
快看看 你会爱上你的角色的
Just check them out. You're gonna love your character.
-你的角色有许多八卦 小齐 -多汁吗
- Got some juicy stuff in here, Z. - Juicy?
多汁的 也有八卦的意思
那有多汁的松饼吗
Are there some juicy muffins over there?
你俩能都别说"多汁"了吗
Can you guys both just stop saying "Juicy," Please?
听起来挺恶心的
Because it's really gross.
我们说的是那个总裁史提夫·桑德斯吗
Steve Sanders a CEO like we talked about?
他身着西装 在一个董事会会议室里
Well, he's in a suit, and there's a boardroom,
所以这是商界的故事
so it's something business-y.
他在纽约拍了许多精彩的性场面
And he's got an awesome sex scene in New York.
深受神风敢死队影响 他上了许多已婚女人
He bangs some married woman after one too many Kamikazes.
自杀式攻击队
史提夫·桑德斯是个好人 他不会那样做的
Steve Sanders is a good guy. He wouldn't do something like that.
快点 还有许多要演的 艾恩·齐林
Come on. There's a lot to play there, I.Z.
他在安慰一名陷入婚姻危机的
He's comforting a high-profile publicist
备受瞩目的公♥关♥人员
whose marriage is in trouble?
-很好 -抱歉 我能
- That's good. - Uh, I-I'm sorry. Can I...
我能用这个话题炒热屋里的气氛吗
Can I just, uh, take the temperature of the room on this?
神风敢死队再次流行了吗
Have Kamikazes made a comeback?
比如说 有没有神风敢死队复兴这种事
Like, was there was some Kamikaze renaissance
而我却不知道吗
and I just didn't get the memo?
不 没有这种事
No. There hasn't.
只是剧本写的很差
It's just bad writing.
自从1999年后就没人再提神风敢死队了
Okay? No one's ordered a Kamikaze since 1999.
我也这么想
Yeah, that's what I thought.
托莉 我想现在就见见这位编剧
Tori, I need to meet this writer right now.
好的
Okay.
-咖啡 -这是我的咖啡
- Oh, coffee. - This is my coffee.
我来自我介绍一下
Let me introduce myself.
安娜·布莱克摩尔 我是这场节目的新编剧之一
Anna Blakemore. I'm one of the new writers on the show.
-你好安娜 -安娜你好 -你好安娜
- Hey, Anna. - Hey, Anna. - Hey, Anna.
很高兴见到你 和你漂亮的眼睛
It's nice to meet you. And your eyes.
别提眼睛这茬了
Stop it with the eyes.
怎么了
What?
你是认真的在评价我的外表吗
Are you seriously commenting on my physical appearance?
这太不合时宜了吧
That is so inappropriate.
-只是一句赞美而已 -我不需要
- It was just a compliment. - And I don't want one.
什么时候称赞女人变得不合时宜了
When did it become inappropriate to compliment a woman?
我觉得是从2007年上映的《渡过难关》开始
I think it was, like, 2007 when it turned the corner.
如果我没有每时每刻赞美史黛西
If I didn't compliment Stacey every hour,
她会批评我的
she'd be all over me.
兄弟 你或许本该把那当成她出轨的信♥号♥♥的
Dude, you probably should've taken that as a sign.
我向大家介绍一下杰克·卡莱尔
Guys, I want you to meet Jack Carlisle,
我们优秀的总编剧 这些是演员们
our amazing head writer. The cast.
-杰克 你好吗 -你好
- How are you, Jack? - Hi.
我们实际上见过
Yeah, we've actually met.
很高兴能和你们一起合作
I'm excited to be working on this project with you guys.
我觉得你也认识我老婆 卡米尔
Yeah, I think you know my wife, too. Camille?
不是吧 你和卡米尔结婚了吗
No way. You're married to Camille?
-没错 -她为我写过的一部电影做过公♥关♥宣传
- Yeah. - She did PR on a movie I wrote.
你觉得我会让你写我的剧吗
You actually think i'm gonna let you write on my show,
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
you son of a bitch?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
-我知道你跟我老婆的事了 -杰 杰
- I know about you and my wife. - Hey, Jay, Jay.
-冷静 冷静 -好了 别这样 杰
- Easy, man. Easy, man! - Hey, come on. Come on, Jay!
-我知道你有多暴♥力♥了 -大家都是成年人
- I know how you get violent. - Hey, we're all adults.
-杰 有话好好说 -行啊 想听是吧
- Jay, use your words. - Fine. You want some words?
这狗♥娘♥养♥的睡了我老婆而且让她怀孕了
This son of a bitch slept with my wife and got her pregnant.
-我懂了 杰 -我不知道该怎么处理了
- Good words, Jay. - Oh, I don't know what to do.
以前我就提过 我再重复一遍
I said it before, and I'll say it again:
-集体治疗 -她指的是现在这个状况
- group therapy. - No, she's talking about now.
她不知道现在这情况该怎么处理
She doesn't know what to do now.
伙计们 我们先完成拍摄行吗
Uh, guys, can we just get through the shoot?
可以 但是我不会放过你的 杰克
Fine. But I'm coming for you, Jack.
伙计 这不是我的错
Look, man, it's not my fault your wife
是你不能让她满足
wasn't being satisfied at home.
得有人安排一下这家伙的对白
Somebody had to do something about that guy's dialogue.
有谁认识好点的精神科医生吗
Anyone know a good shrink?
飞越比弗利
第一季 第三集
同事之间就像家人一样
Coworkers are like family.
我的意思是你们面对的是同一个问题
I mean, you get all the same issues.
混乱的发展动态会引发怒气和不满
Complicated power dynamics can breed anger and resentment.
解决这种问题唯一的办法
And the only way to work through these issues
就是从团队角度去讨论问题
is to talk about them as a group.
我很高兴你们来我这寻求帮助
So I'm glad you came to see me.
-抱歉 我觉得这太尴尬了 -嗯 我同意
- I'm sorry, this is freaking weird. - Yeah, I agree.
-不好意思 卡罗尔 -请叫我妈妈
- Sorry, Carol. - Oh, please. Call me Mom.
开个玩笑而已
Just kidding.
好了 伙计们 配合下
Come on, guys, give her a chance.
她可是有执照的专业治疗师
I mean, she is a real licensed therapist.
那些年在剧组的经历真的是很好的训练
Those years on 90210 were a great training ground,
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表