剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
or I will beat the crap out of you.
我知道了
Yeah, I know.
抱歉在你这么开心的时候
Sorry to lay all my problems on you
还要让你来操心我的麻烦事
when you have so much to be happy for.
没事 我也有自己的麻烦
It's all right, I got my own troubles...
天哪 我也有了一点麻烦
Oh, my God, I'm kind of caught in the middle of something
自从在维加斯疯过之后
since Vegas myself.
珍妮和你说了吗
Oh, my God, did Jennie tell you?
说什么
Tell me what?
杰 你和珍妮在维加斯睡了
Jay, did you sleep with Jennie in Vegas?
不能算睡吧
Well, we didn't exactly sleep.
只是一♥夜♥情♥
Look, it was a one-time thing.
宿醉事故
It was a drunken mistake.
我想这就是维加斯的意义吧
I guess Vegas was made for those.
什么 你在维加斯做了什么吗
Wha...? Did you do something in Vegas?
你干了什么
What did you do?
我亲了一个
I, uh... I kissed someone who...
女人
who was a woman.
这倒是头一回
That's new.
杰 对我来说不是
Well, Jay, it's not exactly new feelings.
我觉得这很好
Well, I think that's great.
但是 这次你为什么
But what made you, you know,
要这样做
this time?
为什么是现在这个时候呢
Like, why now?
只是抱着她
Just holding her.
希望她成为最真实的自己
Wanting her to be her most authentic self
然后意识到 如果我不这么做
and realizing what kind of hypocrite would I be
那我会有多虚伪
if-if I didn't do that myself?
杰 我真的吓坏了
Jay, I have been totally freaking out.
唯一能和我商量这件事的人
The one person who I would normally talk to this about
是最有可能被这件事伤害的人
is the one person who's most likely to be hurt by this.
好了 我知道我们已经在这待了一天了
All right, I know we've been here all day,
但我是完美主义者 那就再从头来一次
but I'm a perfectionist, so one more time from the top.
保持性感
And keep it sexy.
Five, six, seven, eight.
动起来 我喜欢
Go. I like this.
性感 性感起来
Now sexy. Sexy.
对了
Yes.
轮到我们了 转身
Here's our part, turn.
扭 扭 扭 太棒了
Pop, pop, pop. Yes!
太棒了
So good.
-沙伊 -感觉一下
- Shay. - Feel it...
布莱恩
Bri.
你是不是答应了如果那些电影制片人雇我
Did you promise the producers of the movie a song
你就给他们写歌♥
if they hired me?
姑娘们 休息五分钟
Girls, take five real quick.
我们能一起制♥作♥电影 你难道不开心吗
You're not excited that we're gonna be in a movie together?
回答我的问题 沙伊
Just answer the question, Shay.
我已经回答了 布莱恩
I answered the question, Bri.
你想拍电影 他们想要我的歌♥
You wanted to be in the movie, and they wanted my song.
多大事啊
What's the big deal?
他们雇了我 算是帮你的忙吗
So they're doing you a favor by hiring me.
没那么明显
No, it's not that blatant.
你长得帅 又是好演员
Come on, you look good. You're a good actor.
反正他们大概也会雇你的
They probably were gonna hire you anyway.
看 你多性感啊
Come on, you're sexy.
-他们想要你 -别说了 别说了
- They wanted you. What is...? - Stop it. Stop. Stop it.
我现在不希望这样
I don't want to do this right now.
布莱恩 我做了一件好事
Bri, how is it that I did a good thing,
你现在怎么看起来像我做了坏事一样
and now all of a sudden you're looking at it as a bad thing?
如果我没有妻子的帮助就找不到工作
If I look like a chump because I can't get a job
我就像个笨蛋 而这不是件好事 沙伊
without my wife helping, that is a bad thing, Shay.
布莱
Bri...
-我们能谈谈吗 -我不想谈了
- Can we talk about this, please? - We're done talking.
我现在要去接女孩们了
I have to go pick up the girls now.
忙你的吧
Just do your thing.
很抱歉 我们从头开始
I'm sorry, girls. Let's just go from the top.
来吧 五 六 七 八
All right. Five, six, seven, eight.
布莱恩·奥斯汀·格林
健康保险
我很高兴进展如此顺利 杰
Well, I'm glad this is working out, Jay.
让这孩子撤回投诉的条款规定
I think it's kind of flattering that the kid's condition
你必须在他的节目中客串
for dropping the complaint is having you as a guest star
-真是很荣幸 -没错 确实很荣幸
- on his show. - Yeah, real flattering.
好了 拿出排练的水平就好
Okay, just like we rehearsed.
开机
Rolling.
现在开拍
And... action.
如果你是最后的防线
Earth is an even sadder planet
那地球真是令人悲哀的星球
if you are the last line of defense.
全力进攻就是我的防守之策
My defense is the best offense.
卡 完美
Cut. Perfect.
过场
And scene.
杰 你还好吗
Hey, Jay, are you okay?
这里需要一名医生
We need a medic over here.
快点 我们得去医院一趟
Come on, we're gonna have to go to the hospital.
好的
Ooh, yeah.
你得去看医生
You have to go to the doctor.
等我的小♥弟♥弟♥有感觉了再说
As soon as I get the feeling back in my coconuts.
至少他撤回投诉了 是吧
At least he dropped the complaint, huh?
这伙计明显有点毛病 我猜他需要
Guy's clearly got some issues. I guess he needed
好好解决他性格上的问题 对吧
to work 'em out through his character, huh?
绝对会留伤的
That's gonna leave a mark. Oh, yeah.
贾森
电影决定开拍了
我加入重启计划了
太好了
Yes.
我一直在考虑重启计划的事情
So I've been thinking about the reboot,
-如果我要加入 -太好了
- and if I'm gonna do it... - Yes!
-我说"如果" -好吧
- I said "If." - Okay.
我想做点不一样的事
I'd want to do things differently.
好的 完全可以
All right, well, totally.
那样的话 安德里亚就不用像之前那样
I mean, Andrea doesn't have to be the frumpy nerd
是个土气的书呆子了
she was back then.
我没说外形上的改变
I'm not talking about looks.
你知道吗 托莉 我在说 比如
You know, Tori, I'm talking about, like,
包容性和多样性
inclusion and diversity.
我不清楚你是否了解 但在1990年那时
I don't know if you know, but back in the '90s,
我甚至不能接触我的非裔美国荧幕男友
I wasn't even allowed to touch my African American TV boyfriend.
-我知道 -我懂世道在改变
- I know. - I know things have changed,
但你知道吗 变化还不够大
but you know what, they haven't changed enough.
我们可以做得更好 我们需要做的更好
We can do better. We need to do better.
好的 那安德里亚会怎么样呢
Okay. So what's happening with Andrea?
我不知道 我在想或许
I don't know. I was thinking maybe...
或许安德里亚可以探索自己的性取向
maybe Andrea could be exploring her sexuality.
安德里亚是同性恋吗
Andrea's gay?
不 她只是探寻自己的性向
No, she's exploring her sexuality.
她在努力弄明白
She's figuring it out.
我们可以选同性恋出演 我们可以正确对待
I mean, we could cast queer, we could do it right.
双手赞成 我觉得我们就应该这么做
I couldn't agree more. I think we should totally do this.
是吗
Yeah?
-托莉 太好了 -是啊
- Oh, Tori, yay. - Yeah.
-好主意 -很好 非常好
- Good idea. - Good, all right, good.
我很高兴 因为我觉得这一定会成功
I'm glad, 'cause that's what I think will work.
于是我雇了高科技公♥司♥的人
Yeah, so I hired a tech firm.
他们在房♥子周围安装了摄像头
They set up some cameras around the house
这样我就能抓到她出轨了
so I can catch her cheating.
-我需要离婚的证据 -证据到手了吗
- I needed that for the divorce. - And you got it?
到手了
Oh, I got it.
在厨房♥里 客厅里 卧室里
In the kitchen, the living room, the bedroom,
我的迈凯伦里都有证据 这好像说得太细了
my McLaren, which is being detailed as we speak.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
如果我对她那么好
If she's gonna betray me after I was so good to her,
帮她建立自己的品牌 还帮她壮大生意
after helping her build a brand
她还要背叛我 那就怪她了 我会向前看的
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表