剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
完全毁了他的职业生涯
Totally messed up his career.
可怜的家伙 之后就没有名气了
Poor guy. Couldn't get arrested after that.
*你如何与天使对话*
*How do you talk to an angel?*
后台入口上的涂鸦
The graffiti that was on our stage door.
"不要一副无视我的样子"
"Stop acting like I'm not even here."
在雷把唐娜推下楼梯前
That is exactly what Ray said to Donna
他就是和她这么说的
before he pushed her down the stairs.
他就是跟踪狂
He's the stalker.
谜团解决了
Mystery solved.
很有道理 他知道重启计划
This makes sense. He knows about the reboot.
这是激发源
This is triggering him.
人们有时候的怨恨真是让人吃惊
It's amazing, the things that people hold on to.
Siri 《飞越比弗利》有几季
Siri, how many seasons of 90210 were there?
大家看看谁来了 《飞越比弗利》原主创
Hey, look who's here, everyone. It's the original cast of 90210.
-我爱你 戴维 -大家好
- I love you, David. - Hey, guys.
感谢光临
Thanks for coming out.
原来一直都是你
So it was you all along.
你个神经病 他是神经病
You're a psycho. He's a psycho.
-什么 -"不要一副无视我的样子"
- What? - "Stop acting like I'm not even here"?
-我来报♥警♥ -很高兴见到大家
- I'm calling the authorities. - Nice to see you guys, too.
-你们在说什么 -别装了
- What-what are we talking about? - Oh, come on.
好像你不知道似的
Like you don't know.
杰米 伙计你切掉了我的脑袋
Dude, Jamie, you cut my head off.
-你断我四肢 -你断我双臂
- You severed my limbs. - You sliced my arms.
杰米 我们都能理解 你疯了
Jamie, we understand. You're mad.
我没疯
I am not mad.
你什么意思 你难道没疯吗
What do you mean, you're not mad?
你对我们太迷恋
You're obsessed with us.
为什么报♥警♥电♥话♥没人接
How can nobody answer 911?
有人可以告诉我我们在说什么吗
Will somebody please tell me what we're talking about here?
你恐吓我们 跟踪我们
You threatened us and stalked us,
我都吓坏了
so much that I got freaked out
以至于我得随时带着保镖
and I had to have a bodyguard follow me around.
听着 不管你们认定我做了什么
Listen, whatever you guys think I did...
我们认为是你烧了我们的片场
We think you burned down our sets.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
还有 你是谁
And, also, wh-who are you?
我是谁 你是谁
Who am I? Who are you?
雷·普鲁特
Ray Pruit.
第六季 一个T那集
One "T." Season six.
还是没印象
Yeah, still nothing.
有人烧了我们的摄影棚
Look, someone burned down our soundstages.
你们知道我辞演做消防员了 对吗
You guys know I quit acting and became a firefighter, right?
我是灭火的 不是放火的
I put out fires. I don't start 'em.
你们为什么要怪到我头上
Why are you guys accusing me of this stuff?
因为你把我推下了楼梯
Because you pushed me down the stairs.
应该是我扮演的角色
Well, my character.
还记得你收到的恐吓信吗
Remember all the hate mail you got over that?
记得 彻底毁了我的演员生涯
Yeah. Yeah, pretty much ruined my acting career.
你不觉得它可能和那首歌♥有什么关系吗
You don't think maybe it had anything to do with that song?
但也很不错 因为
Which was great, because I ended up
我的生活更加美好了
doing something so much better with my life.
有许多东西比做演员更重要
Lot more important than being an actor.
大家伙 我尽量在帮助别人
Guys, look, I-I try to help people
拯救生命
and save lives.
我的天 我也是
Oh, my God. Me, too.
-很好 -大家伙
- Whoa. Nice. - You guys, uh,
贾森发视频了 他说想告诉我们点事情
this is Jason. He says he wants to tell us something.
贾森 最近怎么样 好久不见
Hey, Jason. What's up? Long time.
你好 杰米 大家伙
Hey, Jamie. Guys,
好消息 他们抓到了
good news. They caught the guy
那个烧了摄影棚的家伙
who set fire to the stage.
我们可以重启了
We're back.
晚间娱乐播报
《飞越比弗利》的新闻真是目不暇接
Never a dull moment for the 90210 reboot.
约翰逊·迪茨今晚在唐尼被捕
This evening, Johnson Deitz was arrested in Downey...
就是那个家伙
That was that guy.
-是那个家伙 -小托
- Ooh, it's that guy. - Huh. -Tor.
有消息称他是《飞越比弗利》的私生饭
Sources say he's an obsessive 90210 fan
他还拥有那件最近在粉丝见面会
who owned the red dress recently stolen by Tori Spelling
被托莉·斯佩林偷走的红裙子
at a fan convention.
说到这点 我们不禁好奇
At this point, we have to wonder,
这次重启究竟能不能顺利进行
will this reboot ever get off the ground?
这次重启绝对会
Oh, this reboot is totally getting
顺利进行
off the ground.
杰米 对不起
Jamie, I'm so sorry.
为什么 毁了我的演员生涯
For what, ruining my acting career
还是诬陷我是纵火的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
or falsely accusing me of arson and terrorism?
我们怎么才能补偿你
How can we make it up to you?
我有个建议
Mm, I have an idea.
*你如何与天使对话*
*How do you talk to an angel?*
*你如何让她靠近你*
*How do you hold her close to where you are?*
*你如何*
*How do you talk*
*与天使对话*
*To an angel?*
*就像是要抓住一颗流星*
*It's like trying to catch a falling star.*
-杰米 我真棒 -是的
- Jamie! I'm good. - All right.
-太棒了 -太棒了
- That was so good. - That was awesome!
进来
Come in.
-什么事 -托莉
- What's up? - Hey, Tori.
你俩在干什么
What are you guys... doing?
看高尔夫比赛
Watching golf.
是复赛
It's the playoffs.
-主场赛 -没错
- Masters. - Right.
珍 我有个问题
Jen, I have a problem.
他们又把我和布莱恩的亲热戏排第一场了
They scheduled my sex scene with Brian first up again.
这一杆不容易进
This is a hard shot.
太激动了
It's so exciting.
我希望他能进
I hope he makes it.
-我们不喜欢这个人 -好吧
- No, we don't like -this guy. - Oh. Okay.
那我希望他不要进
Well, I hope he doesn't make it.
-你恨高尔夫 -你恨高尔夫
- You hate golf. - You hate golf?
-我喜欢高尔夫 -她喜欢高尔夫
- I like golf. - She likes golf.
你把你前夫的高尔夫球杆从窗户扔出去了
You threw your ex-husband's golf clubs out the window.
我不记得我做过那事
I don't remember doing that.
托莉 你完工后该过来一起
Hey, Tori, you should come by after you wrap.
我们要去烧烤
We're gonna be having a barbecue.
我朋友会从他的小酒厂带
My friend's coming over with this amazing craft brew
精酿啤酒过来
from his microbrewery.
-我喜欢喝精酿啤酒 -好的
- I love crafting. - Okay.
我们能去外面聊一下吗
Um, can I talk to you outside for a second?
-好的 -好的
- 'Kay. - Okay. Mm.
-怎么了 -你到底怎么了
- What? - Who are you?
拜托 我们正玩得开心
Come on. I'm having fun.
看看他
And look at him.
他对我非常迷恋
And he's crazy about me.
还有床上功夫
And the sex...
床上功夫
Mmm, the sex.
我忘了这会让我很兴奋
I forgot it could be so mind-blowing.
我内啡肽又开始上升了
And I have endorphins again.
-内啡肽 -拜托
- Endorphins. - Oh, please.
你有六个孩子 肯定会有内啡肽
You have six kids. It's not like you're not getting any.
如果是的话 就别再说了
And if you are, stop.
说实话 我现在唯一能想到的性♥爱♥
Honestly, the only sex I am thinking about right now
就是和布莱恩的亲热场景
is the scene with Brian.
你为什么这么害怕
Okay, why are you so freaked out by this?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 我知道
No, I do know.
因为他拥有了我的初夜
It's 'cause he was my first.
我现在对他又有感觉了
And now I'm having feelings for him again.
我还得在闪光灯下 在一群人面前吻他
And I have to kiss him under hot lights in front of a crew
还要假装不喜欢
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表