剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
We're not gonna do anything that disrespects
不尊重我们剧集回忆的剧本
the memory of our show.
粉丝也会很失望
The fans are gonna be disappointed.
没错 我们该给他们精彩绝伦的演出
Yeah. We owe them something great.
如果我是你们
If I were you, I'd figure out
我会想办法写出自己喜欢的剧本
a way to get a script you do like.
因为明天就要开机了
Because cameras roll tomorrow,
如果不出场 你们就被炒了
and if you're not there, you'll be fired.
我们还会有报酬吗
Do we still get paid?
还会被起诉
And sued.
你们再也不会有任何重启的机会
And you'll have killed any chance of a reboot, ever.
你为什么潜伏在这
Why are you lurking here?
"潜伏"
"Lurking."
我只是想让你了解
Look, I just want you to understand
大家为什么会这样
where this is all coming from.
自恋吗
Narcissism?
发展受阻
Oh, arrested development.
我们都很焦虑 我们都想把这弄好
We're all nervous. We want this to be good.
我讨厌你暗指我不想
And I resent the implication that I don't.
所以...
So, you know what?
你们自己写吧
Write it yourselves.
是的 我们在自己写了
Yeah. We are.
什么
What?
你不是认真的吧
I-I mean, you can't be serious.
好 我不干了
Okay. I'm out.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
不 不 你让你的感情压倒了你的理智
No. No. You're letting your emotions overpower your intelligence.
我不需要这份工作
I don't need this gig.
你需要
Yeah, you do.
我们都需要
We all do.
这对于我们所有人来说都非常重要
This is very important for all of us.
如果你退出 你是在毁了自己
And if you quit, you're just sabotaging yourself.
我可以帮你 我们可以互相帮助
Look, I can help you. We can help each other.
去找个安静的地方把你的想法整理一下
Go find some quiet place to collect your thoughts,
保持手♥机♥开机
and keep your phone on.
在这个白人至上 没有灵魂的地方
There is no quiet place in this pretentious temple
是没有安静的地方的
of white privilege and soullessness.
给 到我的车里
Here. My car.
相信我
Trust me.
如果凯莉就是站在那里
Uh, if Kelly is just going to stand there and cry
一直哭的话 那我觉得我们直接剪掉这段好了
for the whole thing, then I say we just cut that scene.
-没有意义 -我想他们是
- It's just pointless. - I think they want
想在产后抑郁症上做点文章
to do something with postpartum depression, though.
我有一个孩子 她是个青少年
I have one kid-- she's a teenager.
所以凯莉产后抑郁了
So we're saying Kelly's had postpartum depression
十年之久
for a decade?
我不想这么刻薄 加碧
I mean, I don't mean to be mean, Gabby,
但也许你可以坚持你自己的故事
but maybe you could just, like, stick to your own story.
各位 各位 各位 各位 各位 各位
Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys.
我们做的只是在争吵
All we're doing is arguing.
你们不惊讶我们连一页都没写出来吗
Is it any surprise we don't have one page written yet?
在有人想要控制一切的情况下
Not really surprised when somebody's trying
-并不惊讶 -天 你认真的吗 珍妮
- to control everything. - Oh, my God, really, Jennie?
我不知道你为什么这么做 好吗
I mean, I don't know why you're doing this, okay?
我只是努力
I'm doing the best I can trying to get
让大家都保持一致
everybody on the same page.
我要休息一下
I'm gonna take a break.
太小题大做了
Dramatic.
我真的是受够了
That is really pushing my buttons.
就像剧里
Like back on the show,
她总是使唤我
when she always bossed me around,
像我亲妈而不是剧里的妈
acting like my real mom instead of my TV mom.
等等 你知道她演的是安德里亚
Uh, wait, you know she played Andrea,
我们的同学吧
our classmate.
是吗
She did?
我都弄不清了
Oh. I've blocked so much of it out.
我只是努力让大家保持一致
All I'm trying to do is get everybody on the same page.
-我要休息一下 -等一下
- I'm gonna take a break. - Wait.
为什么给我发这个
继续看着
你想删掉我们...我们所有的性♥爱♥场景
So, you want to cross out all of our... our sex scenes.
好吧 我努力不把这当做是针对我的
All right, well, I'll try not to take it, uh, personally.
小布
Bri.
亲爱的 保姆坚持不住了 看起来
Hey, babe. Uh, the sitter's getting antsy, and looks like
你们有很多工作要做 所以我还是走吧
you guys got a lot of work, so I'm gonna take off.
你要走了
You're leaving?
是的
Yeah.
我不知道你是在工作
I didn't know it was gonna be a work session.
你知道我有多讨厌这些事
You know how I hate these things.
我又帮不上什么忙
It's not like I can be of much help.
是 但是...沙伊就留下就和布莱恩在一起了
Yeah, but, like... Shay's staying with Brian.
她也没帮什么忙 但还是很好
It's not like she's helping, but it's nice.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
晚安
Good night.
再见
Bye.
你们在我不在的时候有商量出什么来吗
So, did you guys get anything done while I was gone?
我们删了17多场戏
Well, we cut 17 more scenes.
是的 我们写了半页
So, yep, and we wrote half a page.
小加 之前的事我很抱歉
Gab, I'm sorry about before.
我知道对于你来说不去控制一切是很难的
I know it's very hard for you to not control everything.
好了 好了 我们现在没事了
Okay, good. So we're fine now.
不 实际上我... 我...
No, I actually... I, uh...
我想... 我想谈谈
I want... I want to talk about this.
你们知道我比你们大十岁吧
You know, I was ten years older than you guys, right?
我有个孩子 还在喂奶
I mean, I had a baby, I was breastfeeding,
对于我来说 到片场时真的很不舒服
and it was really uncomfortable for me to come on the set.
我从没感觉自己融入进去过 你...
I just never felt like I fit in, and you...
你们就像是很酷的小孩
you guys were, like, the cool kids.
我们并不酷
We weren't cool.
那是你
Speak for yourself.
托莉 我们超酷
Tor, we were so cool.
我想说的是 我特别害怕
All I can say is I was totally
他们会发现我的年纪
freaked out that they were gonna find out my age
解雇我 我真的...
and I was gonna get fired, and I really...
伙计们 我喜欢表演
Guys, I loved being on the show.
我真的... 我觉得很好
I really... I thought it was great,
我 我只是想让你们喜欢我
and I-I just wanted you guys to like me,
如果我控制欲太强了的话 我很抱歉
and I'm sorry if I was controlling.
因为我想控制...
It was me 'cause I wanted to be in control...
我们的确喜欢你 别这样了
We did like you. Stop it.
你控制欲没那么强 你只是想帮忙
And you weren't controlling. You were just trying to help.
像那次
I mean, like that time
你想阻止我
you tried to keep me from marrying that drummer
嫁给那个椰子戏弄者的长头发鼓手
with the long hair from the Coconut Teaszer.
-记得吗 -你还是嫁给他了
- Remember? - Uh, you still married him.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
我有时候就是很幼稚
I was an immature brat sometimes.
我也很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry, too.
你道什么歉 你没做任何事
What are you apologizing for? You didn't do anything.
我不知道 我就是很抱歉
I don't know. Uh... I'm just sorry.
我总是很抱歉
I'm always sorry.
好了 来吧 抱一下
Okay, come on, let's hug it out.
我讨厌我们争吵 但我喜欢我们和好
I hate when we fight, but I love when we make up.
看看啊
Oh, look at that.
-已经在拥抱了 真好 -可来了
- Hugs already. Nice. - Oh. -There she is.
-很高兴见到你 -你好啊
- Nice to see you. - Hey.
你好
Hi.
-你怎么样 -很好
- How are you? - Mm, good.
达喀尔怎么样
How was Dakar?
-那里能拓宽你的视野 -是吗
- It was illuminating for perspective. - Yeah?
抱歉我来晚了 我的航♥班♥延误了
Oh, I'm so sorry I'm late. My flight got delayed.
-你好啊 亲爱的 -过来 莎侬
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表