剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
飞越比弗利
第一季 第一集
希尔弗夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Silver!
-随便坐 -谢谢
- Grab a booth. - Thanks.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我可不是服务员
I'm not your waitress.
我们买♥♥这地时我就告诉你了 凯尔
Yeah, I told you when we bought this place, Kel,
有时你得自己干活
sometimes you got to get your hands dirty.
你还记得我们以前伴着这首歌♥
Do you remember when we used to make out to this song
-在看台下亲热吗 -记得 记得
- underneath the bleachers? - I do. I do.
所以我才选录进了杰斯的歌♥
Why do you think I sampled it for that Jay-Z track?
好吧
Okay.
给
Here you go.
小心点 哥们
Watch out, buddy.
我喜欢我们都在一起
I love it when we're all together.
-那个我说不好 -不行
- Oh, I don't know about that one. - Hmm, no,
我想换一下这个蛋
I-I'd like to exchange this egg.
你想换一个蛋
You want to exchange an egg?
等等 布兰达让我给她点一块派
Oh, wait, Brenda wanted me to order her a slice of pie.
我以为布兰达在伦敦呢
I thought Brenda was in London.
布兰达
Brenda?
托莉 别喊了
Tori, will you shut up!
-我们在飞机上 -抱歉
- We're on an airplane. - Sorry.
等等 梦见亲吻
Wait. It's not cheating
前男友算不上出轨 对吧
if you dream of kissing your ex-boyfriend, right?
不算 就像梦见
Uh, no. Just like it's not murder
谋杀前夫不算谋杀一样
if you dream about killing your ex-husband.
维加斯 维加斯 维加斯 维加斯
Vegas! Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!
怎么回事
What is happening?
维加斯 维加斯 维加斯
Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!
天哪
Oh, Lord.
告诉我你没在图享上发这个
Tell me you're not Instagramming that.
我们正要去比弗利三十周年纪念
Us on our way to our 90210 30th reunion,
这些后座上的醉汉 简直是黄金素材
and these drunk yahoos in the back seat? Insta-gold.
笑一个
Smile.
-你失控了 -没有
- You are out of control. - No.
我是没钱了
What I'm out of is money.
这个能帮忙
This is gonna help.
六天前
看看这账单
All these bills.
妈咪与我瑜伽要842美金
$842 for Mommy and Me yoga?
太好了 我再也不能去了
Great. I can't do that anymore.
在这行合十礼得了
Namaste here.
宝贝 我们能一会再谈吗
Babe, can we talk about this later?
对 等开拍了再开始
Right. Save it for when the cameras are rolling.
-好的 -我不是这个意思
- Okay. - That's not what I meant.
好了 大伙 收拾东西吧
All right, guys, let's wrap it up.
托莉与内特
泄露天机
我以为准备开拍了
I-I thought we were ready to go.
等等 不不
Wait, no, no, no.
你们为什么走
Why are you leaving?
各位 不好意思 怎么回事
Guys, excuse me. What's happening?
节目被砍了
The show just got canceled.
你已经展现了生活的方方面面
You've milked your brand from every angle.
电视台觉得没什么可拍的了
The network says there's no more story.
没什么可拍的了 你能信吗
No more story? Can you believe that?
我总遇上这种事
Stuff just keeps happening to me.
正当我觉得事情稳定下来了
And just when I think things are slowing down,
砰 又掉进了火盆
boom, I fall on a hibachi.
我喜欢你这点
Oh, I love that about you.
所以我下周安排了一次会面
So that's why I have a meeting set up next week.
我要说服电视台拍下一季
I'm gonna sell the network on another season
《托莉和内特 泄露天机》
of Tori and Nate: Spelling the Beans.
我以为剧被砍了
Well, I thought it got canceled.
是的 但我需要收入
Yeah, but I need that paycheck.
老娘有六个孩子
Mama's got six kids.
你知道我需要多少大学贿赂基金吗
Do you know how much college bribery money I'm gonna need?
-内特不能找工作吗 -希望吧
- Can't Nate get a job? - Hopefully.
他明天要去面试国家冰球联盟播音员
He has an audition for an NHL announcer tomorrow.
希望他的声音和他以前的
I'm just hoping his voice is as good
射门技巧一样棒
as his slap shot used to be.
但至少这次重聚
But at least this reunion's gonna
能应付这个月的开支
cover our bills for the month.
不好意思 为什么这飞机这么挤
Excuse me. Why is there no room on this plane?
这叫经济舱
It's called coach.
-叫什么 -经济舱
- What is it called? - Coach.
-宝贝 -我不想烦你
- Hi, babe. - Hey. I don't mean to bug you,
但别忘了布莱斯有个
but don't forget that Bryce has that, uh...
明天有个游戏会 我知道
That play date tomorrow, I know.
我知道 布莱恩 宝贝
I got it. Brian, baby,
你在担心什么
what are you worried about?
这周末专注于你自己
Focus on you this weekend.
这是你发光发热的时候
It is your time to shine.
沙伊 五张白金唱片 九次格莱美
Shay. Five platinum records, nine Grammys,
两天前
今晚也被提名了三项奖
and nominated for three awards tonight.
-非常感谢 -你怎么做到的
- Oh, thank you so much. - How do you do it?
我的天 要是没有
Oh, my goodness, I couldn't do it
我无与伦比的丈夫我肯定做不到
without my incredible husband Brian.
他是我的磐石
He is my rock.
最重要的是 世上最棒的父亲
The best dad on the planet, all of that.
我能行
I got this.
专注于自己 宝贝 这周末是你的
Focus on you, babe. This weekend is all about you.
拜托 就是个比弗利活动
Please. It's a 90210 event.
肯定会是成姑娘的闹剧
You know it's gonna be a thunderdome of girl drama.
你也不是一个人
You're not gonna be there by yourself.
-谁跟你一起去 -艾恩肯定去
- Who else is going with you? - Ian's going for sure.
爱情是个良好的集♥会♥
Loves a good convention.
给他个机会见见粉丝
Gives him a chance to meet his fans
建立自己品牌
and build his brand.
艾恩 宝贝
Okay, Ian, honey,
我发了你会在比弗利聚会上卖♥♥新书
I'm posting that you're selling our book at the 90210 reunion.
很好
Oh, good.
对了 别忘了写标签一起流汗一起干
You know what, don't forget #SweatTogetherGetTogether.
对 太棒了
Oh, yes, that's great.
不敢相信我要一个人去做这个了
I can't believe I have to do this without you by my side.
四天前
《好莱坞夫妇健身指南》
一起流汗一起干
艾恩与史黛西·齐林夫妇
我刚想到一节新课
I just thought of a new class:
快乐运动 性福生活
Fit Fun Flirty Dirty.
你是怎么做到集聪明 才华 与美丽
How can one person be so smart, creative, and beautiful
于一身的呢
all at the same time?
我等不及在维加斯炫耀你了
Can't wait to show you off in Vegas.
别恨我 但我不能去
Don't hate me, but... I can't come.
什么 等等
What? Hold on.
-什么 为什么不来 -因为
- What? Why not? - Because...
我在准备为比弗利山庄的主妇们试镜
I'm auditioning for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
真有你的
Shut the front door.
宝贝
Baby!
在维加斯别太疯了
Don't get too crazy in Vegas.
别担心 加碧会来的
Don't worry, Gabby's coming.
亲爱的 我好想她
Oh, honey, I miss her so much.
她才出生三天我就离开她了 我都在想什么
Three days old and I leave her. What was I thinking?
三天前
恭喜 奶奶
Congratulations, Grandma.
我想跟你谈谈G开头的名字
I want to talk to you about that "G" Word.
没问题
Yeah.
对我来说这进行的有点快
This is going a little bit fast for me.
如果你不介意 我 至少现在
So if you don't mind... I, at least for now,
想让她叫我加碧
would like her to call me Gabby.
加碧对她来说可能会有点迷惑
Yeah, Gabby might be a little confusing for her
因为
because...
和加碧丽尔重了
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表