剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
我的意思是获得了全面的精神病理学临床经验
I mean, for observing a whole gamut of psychopathology.
机能失调的殿堂级学府
Regular Harvard of dysfunction.
确实如此
Yeah, no kidding.
和自己的治疗师熟识
It might be unconventional
可能是不太常见 但是这也有好处
to know your therapist, but there are advantages.
我了解你们的过去 这样我们可以直接开始
I know your history, so we can just dive right in.
托莉 你要不要开个头
Uh, Tori, why don't you start.
-非得是我吗 -是你安排的这次会面
- Do I have to? - You scheduled the appointment,
-你就来吧 -好吧 如你所了解的
- so probably, yep. - Well, as you know,
我们在尝试进行重启拍摄
uh, we're trying to get this reboot going,
我是制片人 所以呢
and I'm producing it, so...
我们的个性都很不一样
And we have to manage a lot of personalities.
-嗯 -不好意思 她可以
- Oh, yeah. - Sorry, is she allowed to
-打断我的治疗吗 -这让你很不爽吗 托莉
- interrupt me during therapy? - Did that upset you, Tori?
-你有话想和加碧说吗 -不 不用
- I mean, do you want to say something to Gabby? - No, no.
没关系的 我只是想让我们大家积极面对
It's fine. I just brought us here to be proactive.
我不是故意打断你的
I didn't mean to cut you off.
因为我们会长时间待在一起
Cause we're spending a lot of time together, and...
又来 她又来了
Again. She just did it again.
我们总是吵来吵去
We have a lot of bickering going on.
甚至会大打出手
We're-we're coming to blows.
-实际上我们正在被威胁 -什么威胁
- We're actually being threatened. - Threatened how?
就是有些怪异的粉丝邮件 没什么大事
Just some weird fan mail. It's no big deal.
-我以前收到过更变♥态♥的 -是被肢解的玩偶
- I got much kinkier stuff in the 90's. - Mutilated dolls.
我吓得差点发疯
I'm so freaked out by it,
我把我女儿送去她继父那
I sent my daughter to stay with her stepdad.
抱歉你可能觉得没什么 但是我不这么认为
Sorry if it's no big deal to you, but it is to me.
好了 伙计们 我跟电视台谈过了
Okay, uh, guys, I talked to the network.
如果谁觉得有安全问题他们会给安排保镖
They're gonna provide bodyguards for anyone that feels unsafe.
-好极了 先算上我 -不了 谢谢
- Great. Sign me up. - No, thanks.
我家已经跟诺克斯堡差不多了
My house is already like Fort Knox.
我跟加碧在一块 我俩应该没啥问题
Yeah, I'm staying with Gabby, so I think we'll be okay.
加碧会保护我的
Gab will protect us.
我也没事 我愿意自己冒这个线
I'm good. I'll take my chances on my own.
老弟 我们见过你的身手
Dude, we saw you handle Carlisle.
我们也知道暴♥力♥不是解决答案
And we know violence is never the answer.
那家伙睡了我媳妇
The guy slept with my wife.
真的抱歉 杰
I'm so sorry, Jay.
-没事 -我们能不能不要以道歉来结束话题
- Thanks. - Can we stop with the "I'm so sorry"?
我们为什么要把他放在受害者的一方
Why are we setting him up to be such a victim?
这么明显的双标 为什么总是一成不变呢
Such a double standard, again. Why does nothing ever change?
你在说什么鬼话
What are you even talking about?
好了 大家都深呼吸放松下
Okay, let's everybody just... just take a breath.
然后好好聆听彼此
And just listen to each other.
你们是什么时候重聚的
So, when did you all get back into each other's lives?
拉斯维加斯
Vegas.
-拜托莉所赐我们进了局子 -我很抱歉
- And Tori got us arrested. - I am sorry.
是我搞砸了 但是那是全都是一团糟
I messed up, but it was all-around messy.
艾恩的媳妇出轨 而珍呢
I mean, Ian's wife cheated on him, and Jen,
享受了次令她无比失望的性♥爱♥
she had a real low point in her sex life.
你跟她说了
You told her?
贾森 记住 要聆听每个人
Jason, remember, all words for all ears.
"你跟她说了"
"You told her?"
你们两个做了
Did you two bang?
-你疯了吗 -那太恶心了
- Are you out of your mind? - That is disgusting.
-这是他们的隐私 -你跟加碧说了
- Look, what goes on between them is private. - You told Gabby?
-而你却没有告诉我 -对 我没说
- And you didn't tell me? - No, I didn't tell you.
你为什么要提我的性生活
Why would you bring up a low point in my sex life?
因为我以为我们在说的是那位农民大哥
Cause I thought we were talking about the pig farmer.
这是谢谢 你都不拿我当
And thanks. I'm glad you don't think of me
可以分享秘密的朋友
as enough of a friend that you'd even tell me.
小托 我这么做是不好 我不跟你说
Okay, that is really low, Tor. If I don't tell you something,
有一个最好不过的原因
there's a perfectly good reason,
就是你有张大嘴
other than the fact you have a big mouth.
就是这样 现在你们都知道了也挺好
That's why. And I'm glad you all know now,
这样你们就知道贾森是什么人了
because you can see Jason for what he really is.
好像卡米尔让他深深受伤的样子
Oh, so hurt and offended by Camille
-他自己也是同样货色 -别只针对我
- when he did the same thing. - Whoa, stop coming at me
好像你没参与其中似的
like you didn't have a part in this.
我也参与了 真是对不起
I played a part in it, and I'm sorry about that.
但是我没因为自己脆弱的自尊心
But I'm not jeopardizing this whole thing
影响大家的工作
because of my fragile ego.
所以你是在怪我找卡莱尔的麻烦了
So now you want to blame me for what Carlisle did?
不 我是想说你不要再装无辜
No, I am blaming you for being a hypocrite.
好了 拜拜各位 我受够了
Thank you. Goodbye. I've had enough.
接下来你们想讨论点什么呢
What do you want to talk about next?
无可奉告了
That's a wrap for me.
我有自己的烂摊子要处理 幸会了 卡罗尔
I got my own crap to deal with. Nice to see you, Carol.
我没问题 顺便说下这开头真糟糕
I'm good. Awesome start, by the way.
-伙计们 -他们还没准备好面对
- Guys. - They're just not ready for this.
而我不需要治疗 所以 再会吧
And I don't need therapy. So... see you.
小加
Hey, Gab?
妈妈 这真有意思
Well, Mom, this was fun.
我们还是有些进步的
We made a little progress.
-虽然只是一点点 -对
- You know, baby steps. - Yeah.
对了 导演 如果你需要我演个小配角
Oh, and if you need me for a cameo, Mr. Director, just...
给我的工作人员打电♥话♥
...call my people.
想都别想
Not a chance.
-杰 -托莉
- Jay? - Tori.
我们还有点时间
You know, we still have some time.
你想不想聊一聊
Would you like to talk about something
-你的私生活 -我的保险不涵盖这些
- in your personal life? - My insurance wouldn't cover that.
你为什么想成为我的助理
So, why is it you want to be my assistant?
我是《飞越比弗利》的铁杆粉丝
Huge 90210 fan.
我总是和我妈一起看
My mom and I would watch together all the time.
你看着很面熟 你确定我们以前没见过吗
You look really familiar. Are you sure we haven't met?
我会记得和布莱恩·奥斯汀·格林的见面
I think I'd remember meeting Brian Austin Green.
我的天 我刚刚是说出来了吗 抱歉
God, did I just say it like that? Sorry.
-神经质了 -亲爱的
- Nerves. Uh... - Hey, babe.
现在起保持冷静
Keeping it together starting now.
这是我妻子 沙伊 这是扎克
This is my wife. Shay, this is Zach.
她不习惯握手
She's not used to being shook.
我做错什么了吗 抱歉
Did I do something wrong? Sorry.
我做过调查 我知道您
I did my research. I know you're, like,
是一位很有影响力的歌♥星
this major-league pop star.
创立于1970年
美国流行音乐最权威的榜单之一
我不是《AT40》的粉丝
I-I'm not a top-40s guy.
没事 没关系
No, it's all good.
小托 又是我
Tor, it's me again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
给我回电
Call me back.
你最好放开我 疯子
You better let go of me, you psycho.
我有保镖 他会打到你屁♥股♥开花
I have a bodyguard, and he's gonna kick your ass!
我可以试着踢我的屁♥股♥ 但我没那么灵活
Well, I could try kicking my own ass, but I'm not that flexible.
怀亚特·杰克逊 你的保镖
Wyatt Jackson. Your bodyguard.
我觉得我会雇佣扎克那小子
So, I think I'm gonna hire that Zach kid.
他似乎 很精明
He seems, uh, pretty sharp.
看你的表情就知道
Judging by the look on your face,
-你不同意 -我不知道
- you don't agree with me. - I don't know.
我才刚认识他
I just met him.
这样说来 你也才刚认识他
And so did you, for that matter.
你对他有什么了解
What do you actually know about him?
这个男孩有点不对劲
There's something off about that boy.
我的经纪人审查过他
My agency vetted him.
他就是个乳臭未干的小子
He's... he's practically an altar boy.
那他的着装就说得通了
That would explain his outfit.
你生气只是因为他不喜欢你
You're just mad because he didn't geek out over you.
我不在乎那个 你想雇谁就雇谁
I don't care about that. Hire whoever you want,
完全没有音乐和时尚品味的也行
with absolutely no taste in music and fashion.
但是出了问题的时候 不要怪我没提醒
But when it all goes wrong, don't blame me.
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表