剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
-观众会喜欢的 -嗯
- People would eat it up. - Mm.
而且 老演员重聚演出很棒
Plus, a steady acting gig could be perfect.
人人都这么觉得
For all of us.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 我只是有点恶心
Yeah, just, um... I just got a little nauseous.
我得去外边透透气
I'm gonna-- I need some fresh air, okay?
去吧
All right.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我跟你说过你不能来这里
I told you you can't just come here.
那你不能不接我的电♥话♥ 我们需要谈谈
And you can't just ignore my calls; we need to talk.
-我跟你没什么好说的 -就算是吧
- I have nothing to say to you. - Maybe not.
但是你有我想要的东西
But you do have something I want.
你是公众人物 你有人脉
You're a publicist, you have connections.
帮我做件事 那么你的小秘密
Do one thing for me, and your little secret
我会替你保守
stays a secret.
再也不要来这了
Don't ever come back here again.
妈 你吓死我了
You scared the crap out of me, Mom.
很好 你学校打电♥话♥来了
Good. Your school called.
告诉我你没去面试
Tell me you didn't go on that audition.
我去了 我还登记了
I did, and I booked it.
《喝醉的拉拉队长》
"Drunk cheerleader."
扮演好喝醉的人还挺难
It's really hard to play a good drunk,
但是我努力了
and I nailed it.
拜托 我睡着了都能做
Oh, please, I could do that in my sleep.
-这跟你没关系 -没错
- This isn't about you. - No.
-没错 跟你有关系 以及你被禁足了 -妈
- No, it's about you and how grounded you are. - Mom!
我说过不准表演
I said no acting.
至少在你还需要我养的时候不行
Not while you're under my roof.
我理解你
I feel you, Peanut.
因为做自己该做的事而被惩罚已经够痛苦了
It's hard enough to be punished for being who you are,
而做你不会做的事...
but for being who you aren't...
但是你很坚强 你可以的
But you're strong. You'll get through this.
来吧 让我抱抱你
Now come on over here, give me some of that love.
很好 布莱恩
That was great, Brian.
那个爆发
Nah, that blew.
我根本联♥系♥不到喜剧上去
I didn't connect to the comedy at all.
这到底是个喜剧还是个戏剧
I mean, is this a comedy or is it a drama?
这读起来感觉根本不知道在说什么
This almost reads like it doesn't really know what it is.
我会把你的想法跟作者沟通
I'll share your thoughts with the writer.
不 不用
No, no, no, don't...
我不想 我无意冒犯
I don't-- I don't want to be rude,
我只是
I just... -
就是在冒犯
Just being rude.
托莉
其实挺顺利的
So this is going great.
-我能再试一遍吗 -不用了
- Can I do it again? - We're good.
好吧 谢谢你给我机会
All right. Thank you for having me in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你什么时候能去亚特兰大
How soon could you be in Atlanta?
欢迎加入
Welcome to the cast.
什么
What?
期待跟你的合作
Looking forward to working with you.
真的吗
Are you sure?
代我们向沙伊问号♥
Say hi to Shay.
很期待她会带来什么样的作品
Can't wait to see what she comes up with.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
你命不错
Lucky man.
没有一个人回我电♥话♥
Not one single person has called me back.
我肯定是这世界上
I am officially the worst producer
-最烂的制片人了 -嗯
- in the entire world. - Mm.
还好你不是这世界上
Well, at least you're not the worst mother
-最烂的妈妈 因为被我占了 -相信我
- in the entire world, 'cause that's my title. - Trust me,
如果他们生你的气 那说明你做的是对的
if they're mad at you, you're doing something right.
上周我只是不让艾玛玩平板就一个小时
I took away Emma's tablet for, like, one hour last week.
现在她还在跟我唱反调
She's still giving me 'tude.
对了 我想起个事
Oh, shoot, that reminds me.
好了
Okay...
我要把德克兰的家教从周一改到周五
I have to change Declan's tutor from Monday to Friday.
这样我就能把艾玛的空手道课放到
And that means I can put Emma's karate...
好的 郊游
Okay, field trip. Shoot.
安排郊游
Sign the field trip form.
签字 定日子 搞定
Signed, dated, done.
你真厉害
That's impressive.
你知道什么才叫厉害吗
You know what would be impressive?
有人给我回电♥话♥ 超级厉害呢
Getting one phone call back. Super impressive?
敲定所有演员
Getting the entire cast to sign on.
但是 没有电♥话♥ 所以我是失败的
But no, not one call. Producer fail.
行了 你不能再这么做了
Okay, you know what, you've got to stop doing that.
-什么 做饭吗 -不
- What? What? Cooking? - No.
这么逼你自己
Being so hard on yourself.
看看你做到了什么
Uh, look what you do.
你养活了六个小家伙
You keep six little people alive.
这可不容易
That's not easy.
是啊 不容易
No, it's not easy.
其实 大多数日子
In fact, most days it is like
感觉就像用花洒浇灭森林火灾一样
putting out a forest fire with a garden hose.
-我搞得定 -什么
- I got this. - What?
有时需要霹雳娇娃出动一下
Charlie just needs some angels.
等我帮他把尿片换了
Right after I change this poopy diaper.
-马上回来 -祝你换的开心
- BRB. - Have fun with that.
我知道你想让自己远离这个角色
I know you want to distance yourself from this character,
我尊敬这一点
and I respect that.
你怎么没有这里的会员
Why don't you have a membership here?
我一直在待办名单上 都有两年了
I've been on the waiting list for, like, two years.
我也知道你想集中精力导演
I also know you want to focus on directing.
我也很尊敬这一点
Again, I respect that.
作为创始人
You know, as a founding member,
我可以把你提到名单前面
I could move you up on that list.
能不能让我把会员费也预付了
Can you front my dues?
无论如何 这个试播集很重要
Anyway, this is a big TV pilot,
导演的差事还是挺不错的
so a directing gig-- pretty sweet.
你的意思是 如果我批准这个项目
What, are you saying, if I sign on to the project,
我就能导演试播集
I could direct the pilot?
如果可以 你能不能重新考虑一下
If you could, would you reconsider?
那我肯定会重新想想
Well, it would definitely move the needle.
我可以和电视台那边聊聊
I can talk to the network.
我喜欢你这么说
I like the sound of that.
恭喜
Aw, congratulations. Oh...
-扶住头 扶住头 -加碧
- Support her head. Support her head. - Hey, Gab,
我抱过的孩子多了去了
I've held plenty of babies.
马上我就会抱上自己的孩子了
I'm gonna be holding my own soon enough.
-你没事吧 -是那个被我打的蠢货演员
- You okay? - That stupid actor I punched--
因为他 我工作没了
he's costing me jobs.
很显然 我再也不能自己去导演了
Apparently, I'm not even allowed to direct myself anymore.
等等 你现在打算做那个重启局了吗
Wait, you want to do the reboot now?
当然 如果能让我导演试播集的话
If I can direct the pilot, sure.
对我和我的家人都好
It'd be good for me, good for my family.
我不会主动给你的 你得客气点请求我
Oh, I'm not gonna offer. You got to ask... nicely.
好吧
All right.
加碧 请你帮我
Gab, can you please pull some strings
和美国演员协会牵个线
with the Actors Guild?
我真的很需要让那个十几岁的小混♥蛋♥
I really need that little teenage douchebag
撤回他的投诉
to drop his complaint.
我说了客气点
I said nicely.
我说了"请"
I said please.
我不帮人牵线
I don't pull strings.
但我确实办了几所中介
But I do set up mediations.
爱你哦
Love you.
我知道
I know you do.
好了 你最好别再打其他的演员了
Okay, you just better never touch another actor again,
否则我就揍你一顿
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表