剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
Embrace it. It's gonna make great television.
谢谢你
Thank you?
以后一定会非常有意思
This is gonna be so... much... fun.
你想谈什么 妈妈
What do you want to talk about, Mom?
你说你想演戏的时候
When you said you wanted to get into acting,
我总会把自己以前的经历
I couldn't really separate my experience
跟你以后的经历联♥系♥到一起
from what yours could be.
-我怕了 -怕什么
- I got scared. - Of what?
怕这会对你造成的影响
Of how it could affect you.
现在的你和二十年后的你
Now and 20 years from now.
听着 我知道你觉得你准备好了
Look, I know you think you're ready for this,
但你会这么认为
but the reason for that is
是因为你根本不知道你要走进一个怎样的世界
because you have no idea what you're getting into.
-妈妈 我... -而这都是因为
- Well, Mom, I... - And the reason for that
我一直在护着你
is because I shielded you.
我不想做那个
I don't want to be the person
阻碍你实现梦想的人
that stands in the way of your dreams.
这是断绝文件吗
Are these the emancipation papers?
不 那些我都撕了
No. I shredded those.
这是《飞跃比弗利》重启局
This is a contract for a recurring role
-群演合同 -什么 真的吗
- on the 90210 reboot. - What? Really?
但是 你不是说
But... I thought you said...
如果我要保护你
If I'm going to protect you,
那我就要让你做好准备 那我就应该告诉你
I've got to prepare you, so that means I'm gonna tell you
我当初是怎么过来的
all about how it was for me.
每个血淋淋的细节
Every last gory detail.
如果在那之后你还是想干这行
And if, after that, you still want to do this,
那我们就签署这份文件 我们一起
then we'll sign the papers. We'll do it together.
成交
Deal.
那你要跟我谈多久 15分钟吗
So this talk, how long you thinking, like, 15 minutes?
几小时吗
Couple hours?
-也许好几天 -好吧
- Could be days. - Okay.
做好准备 宝贝
So buckle up, baby.
敬30年
Here's to 30 years.
都30年了
30 years?
我们都这么老了吗
Are we that old?
我没有 只有你
Not me, just you.
敬周五约会之夜
Here's to Friday date nights.
每一次都比上一次好
Every one better than the last.
怎么了
What's the matter?
这一切
This.
你这么了解我
You know me so well.
这就是我所需要的
This is exactly what I needed.
我...
I would be...
如果没有你 我肯定会很迷茫
I'd be so lost without you.
那还好我哪里都不会去
Well, then, it's a good thing I'm not going anywhere.
我想和你说一些事
I want to tell you something.
是关于重启剧的
It's about the reboot.
我决定要加入了
I've decided to do it.
真的吗
Really?
我同意的有一部分原因
Part of my agreeing to do it
是为了让安德里亚探索她的性向
is having Andrea explore her sexuality.
这对她来说将会是非常重要的一步
It's an important story for me to tell.
我觉得这很棒 绝对很棒
I think that's great. It's high time.
好样的
Good for you.
我想告诉你为什么
I want to tell you why
这对我来说这么重要
it is so important to me.
好吧 我跟踪了你 但我很像和你谈谈
Okay, I stalked you, but I couldn't wait to talk to you.
听着 你说得没错
Listen... you were right.
我很抱歉我插手安排了你的试镜
I am so sorry about overstepping with your audition.
请不要对我生气
Please don't be mad at me.
我没有对你生气
I'm not mad at you.
我一直 一直在想
I've been, I've been thinking about it,
你是想帮我
and, uh, you were just trying to help.
-对不起 -是的
- I'm sorry. - I was,
但从现在起我不会僭越了
but I'm gonna stay in my lane from now on.
-你还有很多事要做 -是的
- You got a lot going on. - Yeah.
你期待这个重启剧吗
So, are you excited for the reboot?
嗯 我觉得肯定会带来很大的改变
Yeah. Yeah. I-I mean it's gonna be a, a big change,
我不会一直都像以前那样
you know, I'm not, not gonna be around
无所事事
as much as I'm used to.
可能还要雇一个我自己的助理
Might have to hire my own assistant.
只要你不要想撬走我的
As long as you don't try to take one of mine.
绝对不会 我绝对不会想
Never. I wouldn't even think about
挖你的助理
poaching one of your assistants.
我联♥系♥了我的经纪人 让他帮我找了
Call my agent and have him hook me up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
一切都走上正轨了
It's really coming together.
演员都齐了
We got the cast on board.
贾森明天要和编剧开会
Jason's meeting with the writer tomorrow.
电视台也很激动
The network's excited.
我知道你觉得我做不到 但是
And... I know you think I can't do this, but...
我真的觉得我可以
I actually know I can.
这和...
And it has n...
这和钱根本没有关系
It has nothing to do with the money.
而是因为我的热情
It's because I'm passionate about it.
我还刚
And I'd just--
我希望你能支持我
I'd really like you to support me on this.
我知道接下来的路很难走
And I know it's not gonna be easy.
宝贝
Babe?
认真的吗 托莉
Really, Tori?
一个女人能吃多少
How much food can one woman possibly eat?
医生 好消息是什么
Hey, Doc. What's the good news?
你片场受的伤没有留下永久的后遗症
Well, your set injury caused no permanent damage.
那真是好消息
Yeah, that is good news.
-但是我发现你原本就是不育的 -什么
- But I did discover a preexisting fertility issue. - What?
嗯 生育是有可能的
Yeah, conceiving children is possible,
但是要保胎需要高度医疗关注
but it will require significant medical intervention.
不育 你在说什么
Fertility issue? What are you talking about?
-贾森 -什么
- Jason. - What?
杰克·卡莱尔 很高兴认识你
Jack Carlisle. Great to meet you.
你不知道我能为重启剧
I can't explain how excited I am
写试播集的剧本有多激动
to be writing the pilot for the reboot.
-你说什么 -重启剧
- What's that now? - The reboot.
我的一个朋友联♥系♥了电视台
A friend of mine reached out to the network,
他们让我联♥系♥了托莉·斯佩林
who put me in touch with Tori Spelling.
我是新的编剧
I'm the new writer.
坐吧
take a seat.
医生 我等下给你回电♥话♥
Doc, I'm gonna have to call you back.
-要来点喝的吗 -好啊
-You want a drink? - Yeah, I'd love one.
好
Cool.
申请布莱恩·奥斯汀·格林的助理
期待你们的回复
扎克
附件简历
布莱恩·奥斯汀·格林
艾恩·齐林
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表