剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
"9021Ohhh Daddy!"
我不知道那说的是什么
Yeah. I, uh, I have no idea what that is.
怎么 你不爽了
Why, are you mad at me?
我是想...
I'm mad hot...
和那个属于我的性感老爸爽一把
for a sexy daddy that belongs to me.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我的性感小犯人
My sexy jailbird.
我好想你
I missed you.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 就是一整晚都在躲避
Yeah. Just a long night of fighting off
C监区那个痴心同志的纠缠
the sweetheart of Cellblock C.
你的试镜怎么样
How was your audition?
非常好
Oh, great.
但非常累
But so exhausting.
完事以后我基本上一直待在床上了
After that I pretty much stayed in bed.
希望你过得挺开心
Well, hope you had a good time.
婚前协议
嗯 真不错
Oh, yeah.
你看那个摇篮
Well, would you look at that?
像不像待在监狱里 跟他奶奶一样
Behind bars, just like her grammy.
小加 亲爱的 你还好吗
Gab... honey, you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我想说
You know, I...
这周末我做了点以前没做过的事
I did something new this weekend.
我从来没在监狱过过夜
I never spent the night in the clink before.
到处都是你们
You guys are everywhere.
这个网站甚至给你们起了绰号♥
This one site even dubbed you guys
"海洋版90210"我都晕了
"Ocean's 90210." Which I can spin.
嘿 小卡
Hey, uh, Cam.
我想跟你说点事
There's something I need to tell you.
我也有事想跟你说
Well, there's something I need to tell you, too.
我们都知道问题在哪
I just-- I think we both know what the problem is here.
我们在过去两个月
I mean, we have barely been
几乎没怎么见面
in the same city for the last two months.
我觉得我找到解决方法了
And I think I have a solution.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你怎么了
You're what?
-我以为 以为 -我知道
-I thought-- I thought... -I know.
但是它就是发生了
But it happened.
那你要用什么和亮片混合
So, what do you, what do you mix the glitter with?
嗯
Yeah.
现在你坐下吧
Now you got to sit down.
硬字幕5
硬字幕6
杰夫·格伯办公室
Jeff Gerber's office.
我是杰夫
This is Jeff.
杰夫 我是布莱恩
Hey, Jeff, it's Brian.
我想我可以回去工作
I think I'm ready to get back to work.
布莱恩·奥斯汀·格林
Brian Austin Green.
布莱恩
Brian...
嘿 进展怎么样
- -Hey, how's it going?
我知道已经有一段时间了
Uh... I know it's been a while.
抱歉
Sorry.
有什么我能做的客席吗
Uh, yeah, any, uh... any guest spots that I could do?
硬字幕7
保释金太高了
Bail is expensive.
别告诉我你用的信♥用♥卡♥
Please tell me that you didn't put it on the credit card.
我很高兴你能认为我们还有信♥用♥卡♥可用
I love that you think we still have credit cards.
如果我不能说服网站
If I can't convince the network
别取消我们的表演
to not cancel our show...
我不知道我们还能干什么
I don't know what we're gonna do.
我们会有办法的
We're gonna figure it out.
是吧 我们总有办法
Right? We always do.
是啊 你说的对
Yeah. We always do.
看哪
Look at it...
凯莉
Kelly!
-布兰达 嗨 -嗨
- Brenda, hi. - Hi.
你还记得我哥吗
You remember my brother.
-内特 -怎么了
- Nate! - Yeah.
他们在看90210
They're watching 90210.
对 他们想知道妈妈在维加斯都做些什么
Well, yeah, they wanted to know what Mommy was doing in Vegas,
我觉得看这个比
so I thought it was better
跟他们说你在监狱好一些
than telling them that you were in prison.
他们很快就看烦了 别担心
They're getting bored, don't worry.
看哪 妈妈 是你和珍妮阿姨
Look, Mom, it's you and Aunt Jennie.
你知道你们一起在电视里出现过吗
Did you know that you were in a TV show together?
对我的后背有作用
Working on my back.
上周六我躺了一天
I spent all last Saturday lying on it, so...
对啊 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
让我先说
Before you say anything...
真对不起
I'm sorry.
昨天晚上我就是混♥蛋♥
I... I was a dick last night.
我并不是故意装不知道的
I wasn't trying to be insensitive.
所以我才会爱你
That's what I love about you.
你压根就是后知后觉
You don't have to try.
对不起
I'm sorry.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
马屁精们
Hey, schmooze.
-跟珍妮阿姨打招呼 -嗨
- Say hi to Aunt Jennie. - Hi.
他们才不管
They don't care.
这意思你是要来给我出主意
Okay. Does this mean you're gonna help me think
做点新类型的真人秀吗
of some new reality show ideas?
作为你的朋友来说我没这想法
Uh, as your friend, no, I'm not.
我不想你在那些垃圾上再浪费时间
I don't want you wasting your time on that crap anymore.
那我该做点什么事呢
So... what am I gonna do?
小托
Tor?
天哪
Oh, my God.
就在我们眼前
It's right in front of us.
真的 就在我们眼前
Like, it's literally-- it's right in front of us.
快点 起来
Come, get up, get up.
过来看
Come here.
-什么 -看啊
-What? -Look.
想象一下所有成员
Okay, think about all the stuff
-周末聚在一起 -我想了
-that went down this weekend. -Oh, yeah, I did.
然后我就吃东西
And then I ate an edible.
是时候重启了
This is the time to do a reboot.
不要
No. No.
-你疯了吗 -大概是
- Have you lost your mind? - Maybe.
维加斯那次还不算教训吗
Wasn't Vegas enough punishment?
那还没包括莎侬
And that was without Shannen.
多尔蒂·莎侬
航♥班♥ P790 斋浦尔-洛杉矶
那家伙在说什么
What is the thing that that guy said?
你再也回不了家了
You can't go home again.
-哪个人 -我不清楚 就是有人
-What guy? -I don't know, some guy.
我只是装成高中生时候
I only went to fake high school.
也许你真能做到
But maybe you can.
也许回到过去那种状态
Maybe going back is just what we all need
是我们继续前行的办法
to move forward.
-打招呼 -真的吗
-Say hello. -Oh, really?
我会告诉他
I-I-I'll tell him that.
-我们那时真年轻啊 -嗯
- We're so young. - Hmm.
欢迎来到天堂 伙计
Welcome to paradise, man.
让你的梦想成真吧
Welcome to your dream come true.
纪念我们的朋友 卢克·佩里 1966-2019
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表