剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
- Hi, love. - Come here, you. Hey, Shannen.
莎侬 你正好赶上剧本突发♥情♥况
Shan, you made it just in time for a script emergency.
是的 这个剧本
Oh, yes, this script
会让你想跳楼
is gonna make you want to jump off the roof.
好吧 好
Ah. Well, uh, great.
我不知道 也许是时差的缘故
I don't know, maybe it's just the jet lag,
但我现在有点害怕
but I'm kind of freaked out to be here, right?
是的 我们都害怕
Yeah, we all are.
-是啊 -绝对的
- Yeah. -For sure.
你应该知道还有个疯狂的跟踪狂
Oh, and you should know that there's a crazy stalker
在逍遥法外
on the loose.
再一次 再说一次
One more time. Say it one more time.
还有个疯狂的跟踪狂在逍遥法外
There's a crazy stalker on the loose.
是啊 所以如果我们幸运的话
Yeah, so if we're lucky,
我们在崩溃之前就会被杀了
we'll all just be killed before we off ourselves.
我们不会被杀的 别听她的
We're not gonna be killed. Don't listen to her.
剧本没事的
And the script is gonna be fine.
别担心
Yeah, don't worry about it.
你应该担心的
Oh, yeah, you should worry about it.
电视台已经威胁要起诉我们了
The network threatened to sue us already,
-所以 正是好时候 -是的
- so, uh, it's good times. - Yep.
对
Right.
我我我做不到
I-I-I can't do this.
莎侬
Shan.
-等等 -真棒
- Wait. - Nice.
什么 她退出了
What...? Did she just quit?
她只是一时接受不了
She's just being dramatic.
这也是我们工作说明里的一部分 对吗
It's in our job description, isn't it?
能给我上杯酒吗
Can I have a drink?
莎侬 你在哪
Shannen, where are you?
别这样 你为什么要这么做
Come on, why are you doing this?
放松
Relax.
放轻松
Let go.
释放你所有的消极情绪
Release all negativity.
莎侬
Shan.
下一次呼吸时
On the next breath,
平和与宁静
我们要更深地进入冥想之中
we will sink even deeper into silent meditation.
没错 我也用过这个软件
Oh, yeah, I tried that app.
挺烦人的
It's so annoying.
启示确实是挺烦人的
Enlightenment can be really annoying.
进来吧 做这儿
Come on. Come in, sit down.
你不会是真的要退出吧
You're not really quitting?
你知道总会有一些
I mean, you know, there's just so much, like,
奇怪的负能量
weird negative energy, and...
让我做出这样的决定
it just kind of hit me that, like, this is for real.
奇怪的能量 确实有
Weird energy. It's real, yeah.
这里面牵扯的事情太多了
There's a lot of history here. It's...
-有点可怕 -没错
- Scary. - Scary.
我现在正在
Yes, and I'm in a place in my life where I'm...
寻求一些正能量的事情
seeking positive experiences
来富足我的精神世界 你知道吗
that just sort of fill the soul, you know?
我不知道你在这里能不能找到
I don't know if you're gonna find that here.
我知道这对我来说意味重大
And I know how much this really means to you,
但它对于我来说可能并不合适
but this just might not be the right move for me.
你明白的 所以
You know, so...
我认为我还得再三思考一下
I think that I have to think about it... some more.
明白 完全理解
Yep, got it. Totally understand.
但我们明天就开拍了
But we do start shooting tomorrow,
你需要多长时间来思考呢
so how much time do you think you need?
大概几分钟 一小时还是两小时
Maybe, like, a-a few minutes, an hour, two?
宇宙万物的发展并不会因为你的急迫而变快
You know, you can't really rush the universe.
你的笔记本看起来快要冒烟了
Looks like there's smoke coming out of that laptop.
谢谢你给我灵感
Thanks for sending over the inspiration.
剧本改写的怎么样了
How is the cast rewrite going?
很多人有自己的想法
Well, there's a lot of strong opinions.
我注意到了
Oh, I'm aware.
更严重的是我没法集中精神
And even stronger cases of A.D.D.
演员问题 是得想办法
Actors. Go figure.
目前是这样的
Hey, now.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
你很有野心
You're ambitious.
你对自己的工作很上心 我很欣赏这点
You care about your work. I like that.
再加上 我的这次新尝试
Plus, I'm trying this new thing
并不是完全为了我自己
where I don't make it all about me.
谢谢
Thank you.
快去吧
Now go.
我必须要解决这件事
I have to crack this.
明白
Got it.
一会见
See you later.
凯勒 你在这儿呢
Kyler, there you are.
我到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我以为你自己打车回家了
I thought you took an Uber home without telling me.
剥夺你拍下司机的车 驾照和脸
And deprive the driver of the humiliation
羞辱他们的乐趣吗
of you taking pictures of his car, license and face?
-我这么做是因为我在乎你 -没错
- I do that because I care. - Right.
我知道你对我有点失望 宝贝
Look, I know you're disappointed, babe.
你得知道
You should know,
凯莉·泰勒并不是我所饰演的第一个角色
Kelly Taylor was not the first acting job I landed.
我在《成长的烦恼》中扮演了非常小的角色
I had a really tiny part on a show called Growing Pains.
我饰演的是金发女郎
I played Blonde Girl.
《成长的烦恼》是什么
What's Growing Pains?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
我保证你之后会有更多戏份的
I... There are gonna be bigger parts, I promise.
你比那时的我要更有天赋
You're way more talented than I was at your age.
不过我确实在《成长的烦恼》里秒杀全场
Although, I did kill it on Growing Pains.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
你的车胎是我划破的
I slashed your tire.
什么
What?
那是因为你表现的太开心了
Well, just because you're so happy.
和怀亚特在一起的时候
With Wyatt.
如果你没有危险的话 他就会离开
And if you're not in any danger, then he's gonna leave.
我真不敢相信你做了这些
I cannot believe you did that.
你知道这听起来有点疯狂 是吧
You know that's psychotic, right?
有一点吧
A little bit, yeah,
不过 我觉得很酷 不是吗
but, I mean, it's kind of cool, too, right?
很奸诈
And deceitful.
并且很精明
And manipulative.
这意味着你在娱乐圈能做的很好
Which means you're gonna do just fine in showbiz.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
所以你不想和我做♥爱♥吗
So, you don't want to have sex with me ever?
什么
What?
在剧本里
In the script.
不 不是这个
No, it's-it's not that.
这
It...
是因为内特
It's Nate.
他知道了我们之间发生的事后变得特别奇怪
He's being really weird because of our history.
-这也太疯狂了 不是吗 -嘣
- That's crazy, right? - Boom!
冰球就在那
There's the puck.
所以我跑过去一击命中
So I go, and I get it.
-很难确定胜负 -确实很疯狂
- And I have a wide open... - That is crazy.
看谁来了 正说到你呢
There he is. Speak of the devil.
-嗨 你们都在呢 近来如何 -嗨
- Hey, there you are. Hey, how are you? - Hey.
-嗨 沙伊 -你最近怎样 内特
- Hey, Shay. - How are you, Nate?
-这是布莱恩 你最近如何 -嗨宝贝
- Brian. How are you? - Hey, babe.
-你还在这儿 -没错
- You're still here. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我正要出去的时候碰上了她
I was heading out, and then we bumped into each other.
她挺酷的
She's really cool.
数百万的人也是这么觉着的
Millions of people would agree with that.
等下 我还是有点困惑
Wait, I'm-I'm still confused
-为什么你还留在这里 -她真的挺逗的
- why you hung around. - She's really funny,
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表