剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
Love you, David.
-不好意思 -又怎么了 梅拉尼
- Excuse me. - What now, Melanie?
又怎么了 梅拉尼
What now, Melanie?
托莉 你看上去很不自在
Tori, you just don't look comfortable.
我不在乎看上去自不自在
I don't care about looking comfortable.
我只想看上去很棒
I want to look good.
你们手拉手
The two go hand in hand.
我们来试试
Let's try something.
第28幕 第三遍
Scene 28, take three.
来吧
Here we go.
开拍
And... action.
唐娜 你简直是我这辈子最大的幸运
Donna, you're the best thing that ever happened to me.
我爱你 大卫
I love you, David.
你做得真棒 真棒
You're doing so good. So good.
我不行 这简直就像《使女的故事》
I can't do this. It's like The Handmaid's Tale.
-卡 -卡
- And cut! - Cutting!
看来该吃午饭了
Well, I guess that's lunch.
请进
Yeah, come in.
你好吗
Hey, what's up?
贾森简直令人难以置信
Jason is impossible.
他只会让我去做
All he does is he gets me to do theses
没有必要的重写 而电视台
unnecessary rewrites when the network
根本就没有允许拍摄
doesn't even give permission to shoot
因为我们租不起场景或者地点
because we can't afford the sets or the locations.
我们今天什么都没拍
We haven't even filmed a single thing today.
天啊 他简直就像是放纵 傲慢
God, he's like the epitome of-of indulgence
和无能的缩影
and-and arrogance and incompetence.
这就是我的贾森
That's my boy.
但你真的觉得我们什么都没拍
But do you really think that it's his fault
是他的错吗
we haven't gotten one shot off yet?
-百分之百 -不
- 100%. - Nah.
还要更复杂点
It's a little more complicated than that.
他的家里出了点事
He's got some problems at home.
那他应该得想办法解决
Well, he should probably try and fix them.
没有那么简单
It's not that easy.
其实就这么简单
Uh, actually, it is.
面对问题 解决问题
You face it, and you deal with it.
是吗 你20年后再来和我说同样的话
Oh, yeah? Talk to me in 20 years about that.
也许我会的
Maybe I will.
我
I, um...
竟然还挺喜欢和你一起的
weirdly like hanging out with you.
你应该会习惯的
Well, you'll probably get over it.
希望不要
Hope not.
那样可以吗
Was that okay?
可以
Yeah, that was okay.
在我们继续下一步之前
Um, before we go any further,
我有一件事
one thing.
什么事
What's that?
我们最好签了这份同意表
We better sign this consent form.
同意表
Consent form?
都2019年了
It's 2019.
2019真神奇
2019 is such a trip.
你们有没有人被要求签署
Have any of you ever been asked to sign
-恋爱合同 -有啊 我结婚了
- a love contract? - Yes. I got married.
不 不 那是一张关于
No, no, this is a consent form
和同事约会的同意表 太疯狂了
to date someone you're working with. It's insane.
现在现在这是真实存在的东西了
Apparently, it's a thing now.
等等 真的有这种东西吗
Wait, is it a thing?
我需要和怀亚特签署一份吗
D-Do I need to sign one with Wyatt?
-有这种东西 -真的有这种东西
- It's a thing. - It actually is a thing,
我就被要求签署一份
and I was just asked to sign one.
-你要签署一份吗 -等等 什么
- You had to sign one? - Wait. What?
和谁啊 谁啊
With who? Who is he?
不是男的
It's not a he.
什么
What?
她要我在法律文件中
She asked me to disclose it
坦白 你们大伙儿
in a legal document, and, you-you guys,
这不公平 我还没有告诉过任何人
it's not fair. I haven't even told anybody yet.
-你是同性恋 -告诉任何人什么
- You're gay. - Tell anybody what?
-她是同性恋 -她刚和我们说了 你是同性恋
- She's gay. - She just told us. So you're gay.
-她刚说她是 -不 不是同性恋
- She just said she's... - Oh, no, not gay.
不是双性恋 我不知道我到底是什么
Not bi. I have no idea what I am,
现在
and as of now,
我并没有承认出柜
I am coming out undeclared to you.
小加 我觉得你很勇敢
Gab, I think that's really brave.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常有启发性
Very, uh, inspirational.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得我也要坦白[出柜]
I think I want to come out, too.
谢天谢地 这下终于说得通了
Thank God. Now it makes sense.
所以你在拍性♥爱♥场景的时候总觉得不对劲
That's why you're uncomfortable during the sex scene.
-我还以为是因为我呢 -扎克
- I thought it was me. - Zach.
我想首次
I would like to introduce, uh,
向大家介绍扎克
for the first time to everyone, Zach...
我的儿子
my son.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
扎克
Zach,
你很幸运有布莱恩这个爸爸
you are very lucky to have Brian as your father.
欢迎加入我们大家庭
Welcome to the family.
谢谢 托莉
Thanks, Tor.
好了 你们准备好了吗
All right, you guys want to go shoot this?
开始吧
Let's do it.
好了 你们准备好了吗
All right, you ready, guys?
我们再来一次
Let's try this one more time.
开拍
Action.
唐娜 你简直是我这辈子最大的幸运
Donna, you're the best thing that ever happened to me.
我爱你 大卫
I love you, David.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
没关系
No problem.
-卡 -卡
- And let's cut it! - Cutting!
好了 很棒
All right. That's great.
女士们先生们 我们刚刚完成了
Ladies and gentlemen, we just completed
新版《飞跃比弗利》的第一幕戏
our first scene of the new 90210.
过不了多久 再完成46幕
Not a moment too soon. 46 more,
我们就能完成整集了
we got ourselves a complete show.
接下来 我们要做什么呢
Next things next, what are we gonna do now?
我们继续吧
Let's get moving.
卡米尔
未读短♥信♥
我们开始吧
Okay? Let's, uh, open up the elephant doors.
卡米尔
来电
我们要引进超级技术起重机
We're gonna bring in the Supertechno crane.
你是说高景拍摄吗 我们要...
You mean the high shot? We're gonna...
这个问题很好
That's a very good question.
我们要拍一幕通过门的
We're gonna do a shot through the door
-就从... -卡米尔
- that's starting in there... - Camille?
-你没事吧 我给他 -12幕到...
- Are you okay? I'll get him. - Scene 12 over here...
杰
Hey, Jay.
-我没有时间 珍 -杰 你要接一下
- I don't have time, Jen. - Jay, you need to take this.
-不是时候 珍妮 -不 你要接一下
- Yeah, not now, Jennie. - No, you need to take this call.
是卡米尔 她在救护车上
It's Camille. She's in an ambulance.
什么
What?
卡米尔
Camille?
亲爱的 我马上来
Yeah. Honey, I'll be right there.
好吧 我马上来
Yeah. Okay, I'm on my way.
他要走了吗
Is he leaving?
是的
Yeah, he is.
要不要开车
How about a drive
去海边共进美好的晚餐
out to the beach for a nice dinner?
我很愿意
I'd like that.
晚安 女士们
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表