剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
Why haven't we gotten the script until now?
抱歉 各位 剧本就快完成了
Sorry, guys, it's just been really down to the wire.
我希望你能尊重我们的角色
Well, I hope you've been respectful of our characters.
我们可是很在意的
We're very protective over them.
我尽力
I did my best.
-各位好 -来了
- Hello, everyone. - Hello.
-欢迎 -欢迎
- Welcome. - Well, hello.
-莎侬还没签 -各位
- Shannen's deal hasn't closed. - Hi, everybody.
我的天 真不知道她又有什么要求
Oh, my God. I wonder what she's asking for now.
-我们为什么不要求 -就是
- And why didn't we ask for it? - No kidding.
我找了位读者扮演她的角色
So, I have a reader doing her part.
如果她演的好 我们或许可以考虑重组人员
Well, if she's good, maybe we can recast.
-没错 -我们开始吧
- Yeah. - So, here we are.
大家开始行动起来
Let's get this show on the road.
开始
Here we go.
-好的 开始 - 好的 开始
- All right, let's do this. - Okay. Let's do it.
"入场 室内 核桃咖啡厅
"Fade in. Interior, Peach Pit.
是熟悉的场景 也是全新的场景"
It's familiar, yet brand-new."
"我觉得老朋友就应该是至交
"I thought old friends were supposed to be "The best friends.
那我们现在处于哪一阶段 凯尔
So, where does this leave us, Kel?"
"什么都不是 布兰登"
"Nowhere, Brandon."
然后大家退场
And we fade out.
大家要不先散了
Okay, why don't we clear the room?
大家觉得怎么样
So, what do you guys think?
这是喜剧还是情景剧
Is this a, uh... A comedy or a drama?
我觉得不是喜剧
It's not a comedy, I don't think.
至少 不应该是喜剧
At least, it's-it's not supposed to be.
无意冒犯
No offense.
-感觉太虎头蛇尾 -而且复古
- Oh, it feels so anticlimactic. -And retro.
可以再说详细一点吗
Could you be more specific?
这让我想洗个热水澡 割腕自杀
Yeah. It makes me want to draw a warm bath and slit my wrists.
真的吗 妈妈
Seriously, Mom?
宝贝 我知道这很糟糕
I know, baby, it's bad.
不 "真的吗 妈妈"是我第三幕的台词
No, "Seriously, Mom," is my one line buried in act three.
你知道我是背景角色吗
Did you know I was gonna be a featured extra?
不知道 我不知道是这么小的角色
No, I didn't know it would be that small.
-看来我就这点本事吧 -凯
- I guess that's all I'm good for. - Ky...
安娜 这些幽闭的室内场景是怎么回事
Hey, Anna, what's with all these claustrophobic interiors?
我怎么才能把这拍的像电影
How am I supposed to make this look cinematic?
而且安德里亚有一个逐渐觉醒的过程
And Andrea's supposed to be having a gradual awakening.
为什么她在第四页和一个女人发生性关系
Why is she having sex with a woman on page four?
而且问题关键是
And the real question is,
这假阳♥具♥是什么玩意
what is this thing about a dildo?
大卫·希尔弗
So, David Silver
应该是一名律师
is supposed to be a lawyer,
但为什么大部分剧情他都是赤膊的
but why is he shirtless through most of this?
好了 大家伙 我觉得
All right, guys, I think
-大家都有点太过严厉了 -我
- you're all being a little heavy-handed here. - Well, I...
-这剧本还是有潜力的 -你说的轻松
- There is potential. - Oh, yeah, right. Easy for you to say.
第三十一页你有一段鼓舞人心的独白
You've got a great inspirational monologue on page 31.
第四十六页有一系列的动作戏
Yeah, and an action sequence on page 46.
是的 你在救一个溺水的孩子
Right. You're saving a drowning kid.
-"腹肌袒露在阳光下" -袒露
- "Abs glistening in the sun." - Glistening. Uh-huh.
大家伙 我们两天后就要开机了
We shoot in two days, people.
所以大家最好将这些调整达成一致
So you better make your tweaks and come to some agreements.
好了 我的俱乐部已经为动员会做好准备
All right. Look, my club's all set up for the kickoff party.
我们要不去那讨论调整一下
How about we take this thing up there and tune it up?
那不是我的工作方式
That's not really how I work.
安娜 你看着就像十二岁
Anna, you're, like, 12.
你怎么知道自己的工作方式是怎样的
How do you even know how you work?
别争论了 好吗
Just get it done. Okay?
大家对这部剧的重启抱有很大期待
There are huge expectations for this reboot.
出乎意料的是 没有人意识到
And miraculously, no one's aware
目前重启制♥作♥情况已经很棘手
of what a dumpster fire it's been so far.
所以我们试着保持这种状态
So let's just try and keep it that way.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
就这样开始了
So, here we go.
《飞越比弗利》要开机了
90210 kickoff.
更像是下赌注
Mm. More like a punt.
或者只是简单的摸索
Or just plain fumble.
我么还没正式见面
We haven't officially met.
-我是贾森 -怀亚特 很高兴见到你
- I'm Jason. - Wyatt. Pleasure.
我妈妈是你的铁杆粉丝
My mom was a big fan.
他的妈妈
His mom.
告诉她品味很不错
Tell her she's got excellent taste.
你是 珍妮的保镖 是吗
So, you're, uh, Jennie's bodyguard, right?
是的
Yes.
珍妮的帅哥保镖
Arm candy for Jennie.
这是份辛苦工作 伙计
It's a tough gig, man.
我让这份工作变得很有趣 是吗 怀亚特
I make it fun. Don't I, Wyatt?
卡米尔在哪
Where's Camille?
她在家休息 怀孕前三个月很难熬
Ah, she's home resting. First trimester's been tough.
你最近怎么样 凯勒
How you doing, Kyler?
背景角色 就这样
Featured extra. That's how.
不许喝酒 凯勒
Hey. No drinking, Kyler.
-我会拦着她 -珍
- I'll contravene. - Uh, Jen,
我可能不该说
probably not my place...
你说得对 无论怎样 你都没有立场
You're right. Whatever it is, it isn't.
凯勒现在和你在我们开始拍摄
Kyler's the exact same age you were
《飞越比弗利》时的年龄一样
when we started 90210.
她很固执 鲁莽 想要反抗
She's strong-willed, hotheaded, looking to rebel.
是的 这一定是因果报应
Mm, yes, well, it must be karma.
她只是想要跟你一样
Well, she wants to be just like you.
但又不想让你知道
But she doesn't want you to know that.
她隐藏的很好
She's doing a very good job of hiding it.
面对自己想要成为的人
It's difficult to fail
很容易失败
in front of the person you want to be like.
尤其在她现在的年纪
Especially at her age.
你说的很有道理
You're making a lot of sense.
但很让人恼火
It's really irritating.
我不能只剪掉第一幕
I can't just cut the first act.
如果太烂的话 你可以剪掉
Uh, yeah, you can, if it stinks.
安娜 那唐纳和戴维的亲热场面呢
Anna, what about all these Donna and David sex scenes?
还有布兰登和他孩子的老师说话的场景
And this scene where Brandon is talking to his kid's teacher.
-他真是太蠢了 -好了
- He's-he's such a lummox. - Okay.
这并没有任何帮助
This is not helpful.
你们要走出自己的人物设定
You guys just need to step outside
关注更宏观的剧情设置
your individual characters and look at the bigger picture.
真的吗 这剧本是这样的吗
Really? Is that how it works?
大家好
Hey, everybody.
进行的怎么样
How's it going?
不太顺利
Uh, not very good.
安娜不太接受
Anna is not being very receptive to our ideas
我们调整剧本的想法
on how to fix the script.
你们都不是编剧
Okay, well, you guys aren't writers.
恕我直言
And with all due respect,
我不需要你们教我怎么做
I don't need you to teach me how to do it.
安娜 也恕我直言
Anna, with all due respect,
我们比你更了解这些角色
we know these characters a little bit better than you do.
你知道的 是我们创造了这些角色
You know, we did create them.
你可以把我们的想法写下来吗
Can you just write our ideas down?
做听写完全不是我的专长
Taking dictation is not exactly my forte.
编剧对话也不是
Neither is writing dialogue.
我的天
Geez.
干得好 大家伙
Well done, everybody.
你们孤立了编剧 而现在
You've alienated your writer. And now you're stuck
你们被自己不喜欢的剧本困住了
with a script you don't like.
好了 我来代表大家澄清一下
Okay, l-let me just be clear on behalf of everybody
我们不会出演自己的角色
that we're not gonna play our parts
除非我们有满意的剧本
unless we have a decent script.
我们不会出演任何
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表