剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
meet Gabrielle.
你用我的名字为她起名了吗
You named her after me?
谢谢 我得挂了 有工作电♥话♥
Oh, thanks, I got to go. It's the office.
美国演员协会
我是加碧丽尔
Uh, Gabrielle here.
我是约翰 需要你保持公平的态度
Hey, it's John. Need you to be impartial.
公平吗 当然我能保持公平的态度
Impartial? Of course I can be impartial.
那是我作为美国演员协会会长的职责
That's my duty as president of the Actors Guild of America.
当演员投诉时我需要保护他们
I got to protect actors when they make a complaint.
发生什么了
What's going on?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
谁是导演
Who's the director?
-猜猜看 -天
- Guess who. - Oh...
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
不敢相信你竟然让我做这个
I can't believe you're making me do this.
贾森 这是我作为公♥关♥的职责
Jason, it's my job as your publicist.
-你是我妻子 -现在不是
- You're my wife. - Not right now.
这是公事
This is business.
而且这是你自作自受
And you did this to yourself.
五天前
卡
Cut it.
伙计们 卡了
Okay, guys, that's a cut.
-停 -太棒了 伙计
- Cutting! - Chaz, buddy,
你能再入戏一点吗
can you dig a little deeper?
我意思是 我需要你让观众
I mean, I-I need you to make the audience
感受到你跟卡希蒂说话时的后悔
feel your regret when you tell Cassidy...
我拯救了城市
I-I was saving the city.
我根本不在乎卡希蒂
I-I don't give a crap about Cassidy.
我也不需要你的表演建议
And I don't need acting advice from you.
去站在你的标记位置上
Just go stand on your mark.
老兄 你曾经只是辣妹们的半裸偶像罢了
Bro, you were a pinup boy for horny teenage girls.
别太自以为是了
Okay, just get over yourself.
你只要做布兰登·沃尔什就好
All you'll ever be is Brandon Walsh.
没人想资助一个打了主演的
No one's gonna want to finance the indie film
暴脾气导演所独♥立♥制♥作♥的影片
of a rage-filled director who punches out his lead actors.
让这次重聚变成一次提醒人们
Use this reunion as a chance to remind people
他们有多爱贾森·普里斯特利的机会
how much they love Jason Priestley.
美国的当红男孩
America's golden boy.
和性感的布兰登·沃尔什
Sexy Brandon Walsh.
你能为我做到吗
Think you can do that for me?
女士们先生们 欢迎来到拉斯维加斯
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Las Vegas.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
听着
Hey, uh, listen.
别说有关马克的任何事 好吗
Don't say anything about Mark, okay?
我不想让大家知道
I don't need everybody knowing about
我第三次失败的婚姻
failed marriage number three.
我都能猜到标题党怎么写了
I can already hear the clickbait.
"美国甜心堕落至伤感剩女"
"From America's Sweetheart to Sad Spinster."
得了吧 你很漂亮 他离开你就是个傻子
Oh, stop, you're gorgeous. He's an idiot for leaving you.
他都想啥呢
What the hell was he thinking?
九天前
我都在想些什么
What the hell was I thinking?!
妈妈 别闹了
Mom, the drama.
你不能直接把他的东西扔到垃圾堆里吗
Can't you just throw his stuff in the garbage?
可以 但并不足以让我泄愤
Yeah, but it's not nearly as satisfying.
这下好了
Okay.
他说我太盛气凌人了
He said I'm too aggressive.
让我想把他脑袋砸开花
Makes me want to bash his brains in.
我只是 我还没找到合适的空间
I'm just-- I'm not in the right space
来和周围这些人相处
to be around all these people.
会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
还好莎侬不会来
Silver lining: Shannen won't be there.
但是贾森会来
But Jason will.
-我爱贾森 -当然
- I love Jason. - Of course.
他可是美国当红明星 随便吧
He's America's golden boy. Ugh, whatever.
-注意脚下 -我们走吧
- Watch your step, please. - Ah, let's go.
维加斯 维加斯 维加斯
Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!
第三十届周年活动
维加斯
Vegas!
比弗利山庄
一件T恤40美元 也不见得它多值钱
$40 a T-shirt, and we don't see a dime.
怪不得我付不起租金
No wonder I can't pay my rent.
我们成功找到了
Well, we made it.
有什么能帮助您吗
May I help you?
是的 我们来登记参加重聚小组
Yep. Uh, we're checking in for the reunion panel.
姓名
Name?
珍妮 加思
Jennie. Garth.
珍妮·加思
Jennie Garth.
我要上那个
Um, I-I'm on the show
盛大重聚的节目
that's having the big reunion party.
凯莉·泰勒呢
Kelly Taylor?
到底是以加思还是泰勒的名义预约的呢
So, is the reservation under Garth or-or Taylor?
我
I...
我叫珍妮·加思 我在节目里扮演的是
My name is Jennie Garth. I play Kelly Taylor...
凯莉·泰勒
...on the show.
-那是你啊 -没错
- Oh, that's you. - Yeah.
你看起来比她老好多
Oh, you look so much older than her.
如果我能看看你的身份证明
If I could just see some I.D.,
我就能弄清楚到底是以哪个名字预约的了
I could figure out which name the reservation is under.
他想看我的身份证
He wants to see my I.D.
这是她的身份证 抱歉
Yeah, here's her I.D. right here. Sorry.
她低血糖
She has low blood sugar.
-好的 -过来
- Okay. - Come here.
我能和你谈一下吗
C-Can I talk to you for a second?
我要在猫途鹰上给这个地方差评
Oh, I'm gonna destroy this place on Trip Advisor.
我知道你很焦躁 我也很焦躁
I get that you're edgy. I feel edgy, too.
事实上 我没想到我会这么紧张
In fact, I didn't think I was gonna be this nervous.
我非常紧张
I am so... nervous.
我差不多有二十年没见过布莱恩了
I haven't seen Brian in almost 20 years.
我有点害怕
I'm kind of freaking out a little bit.
好了 他已婚 你已婚
Okay, he's married, you're married.
你们俩各自都有孩子了
You guys both have kids.
我明白 但我们之间终究是有一段故事的
And I understand that, but we still have a history.
我可是把我的第一次给了他
I lost my virginity to him.
在节目中
On the show.
《艺术生活》记得吗
Life imitates art, remember?
记得
Oh, right.
行了 深呼吸
Yeah, okay, just breathe.
好了
Okay.
我感觉出了好多汗 我身上有臭味吗
I feel like I'm sweating so bad. Do I smell?
不行 珍 我好臭
Oh, no. Jen, I stink.
-我什么都不想说 -行了 我得去房♥间
- I didn't want to say anything. - Okay, I got to go to the room.
我要梳洗一下然后 不行 他来了
I'm gonna freshen up and-- nope, he's right there.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我要溜
Uh, I'm gonna slip out.
贾森来了
Oh, there's Jason.
我的天 艾恩和加碧也来了
Oh, God, Ian and Gabby.
太棒了
Yeah!
好吧 有点奇怪
Well... this is weird.
拜托 大家都是这么想的
Oh, come on, we're all thinking it.
我喜欢周年纪念让我们重聚
I like that the anniversary brought us together.
我简直不敢相信我们大家重聚了
I can't believe that we are all here.
我希望你真那么想
I wish that were true.
好了 见到大家很开心
Well, it's so great to see all you guys.
你 来抱一下
Come here, you.
太好了
Oh, awesome.
女孩们
The girls.
让我抱一下 我也想抱一下
Give me some of that. I want some of that.
我妻子说沙伊走红毯很抢镜
My wife said Shay killed it on the red carpet.
没错 她是个红毯杀手
Yeah, she is a red carpet assassin.
-小加 -小加
- Hi, Gab. - Hey, Gab.
你还好吗
How are you?
我
So, I, uh...
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表