剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
Brian Austin Green.
是关于我妻子的吗
Is it about my wife?
-不是 -那问吧
- Nope. - All right.
所以 你是个很棒的奶爸
So, you are a great stay-at-home dad,
但是有没有怀念过聚光灯
but do you ever miss the spotlight?
不知道 就算我怀念 也没人怀念我吧
I don't know. Even if I did, nobody misses me.
这话不对
That's not true.
我就很怀念你
I've missed you.
-给你 先生 -谢谢
- Here you are, sir. - Thanks.
版面大轰动干得漂亮
想你了
专心点 还有很多形象修复要做
真好
Great.
我也爱你 亲爱的
Love you, too, honey.
说来疯狂 但是我就是对培根
You know, it's so crazy, I just got the strongest craving
情有独钟
for bacon.
它已经不再只是早餐选项了
You know, it's not just for breakfast anymore.
有人说它是肉中糖果
Some people call it meat candy.
我确实很爱甜食
Well, I do have a sweet tooth.
我们找个地方独处一会怎么样 凯莉
How about we go somewhere we can be alone, Kelly?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nope.
我叫珍妮 养猪户
It's Jennie, pig farmer.
真好
Great.
请坐
Hey, take a seat.
我知道你不喜欢拥抱
I know you're not a hugger,
但是 我觉得你需要一个拥抱
but... you look like you could use one.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Yeah.
干杯
Cheers.
我们怎么沦落到这一步的
How the hell did we end up here?
我的奥德赛始于庄园的试镜
Well, my odyssey began with an audition at The Manor.
你有没有想过 如果没有参演那个剧
Do you ever wonder what our lives would be like
我们的生活会是什么样
if we hadn't done that show?
每天都想
Every single day.
看到我
People see me,
人们总当我是凯莉·泰勒 或者谁都不是
and they think I'm Kelly Taylor or I'm no one.
他们根本不了解我
They have no idea who I really am.
我了解你
I know who you really are.
你是珍妮·加思
You're Jennie Garth.
一个聪明 热烈 和我
The smart, fierce woman I went to work with
共事十年的女人
every day for ten years.
-你只在剧组八年 -严格意义上讲
- You were there for eight. - Technically,
我是第九季第四集之后才走的
I left four episodes into the ninth season,
但这不是重点
but that's not the point.
珍 我没有物化你的意思 我知道你不喜欢那样
Jen, not to objectify you, because I know you hate that...
是吗
You do?
是的 我知道
Yeah. I do.
但我懂你
But I see you.
分分寸寸
All of you.
-在哪 -在侧边
- Where's your...? - It's on the side.
我来弄吧
I got it, I got it.
对
Right there.
杀了我吧
Kill me now.
其实就是 我还是说点好听的吧
And, for the record, I was gonna say something nice.
你到底是讨厌我哪一点
Exactly what is it about me that bugs you so much?
可是有不少人
There are plenty of people
觉得我技术不错
who think I'm not so bad.
对了 就是这点
That. That right there.
你总是觉得
You always thought
自己是个万人迷
you could just charm your way out of everything.
不是我觉得
Well... it's not that I just thought it, I mean,
-事实就是如此 -好吧好吧
- I actually did. - Oh, I know.
你去的派对越多 玩的女人越多
The more partying and womanizing
就有更多人愿意跪舔你 我呢
you did, the more people loved you. Me?
哪怕我选错了指甲油颜色 就会被骂成婊♥子♥
If I wore the wrong nail polish color, I was a slut.
一切还是一点没变
Nothing's changed since.
好吧 珍妮 我算懂了
Yeah, okay, Jennie, I get it.
双重标准 很糟糕
Double standard. That sucks.
不过又不是我的错
But not my fault.
其实对我也有影响
Look, there have been consequences for me, too.
我就只能当个电视编导
I'm stuck being a TV director.
我的独♥立♥作品没人资助
I can't get my indie feature financed.
但那些都与你这个人无关
But all of that is for stuff you actually did.
没错 那倒是真的
Oh, yeah, that may be true.
我老婆也总是提醒我这点
Something my wife constantly reminds me of.
你老婆 你刚骗的那个吗
Your wife? The one you just cheated on?
你可能随时就要抛弃的那个吗
Which you'll probably get away with, too.
你可能说对了
Yeah, you're probably right.
飞机要起飞了
Plane's leaving soon.
轰隆 轰隆
Boomerang, Boomerang!
数到三
On three.
-您方便的时候结一下账 -你不是说数到三吗
- Whenever you're ready. - Thought you said "On three."
分摊吗
Hmm. Want to split it?
算了
No.
谢天谢地 我就是客套一下
Oh, thank God. I didn't really mean that.
我觉得他们朝这里去了
I think they went down here.
我看看 谁在这呢
Let me see, okay, who's here?
什么 快看看那个
What? Look at that.
我穷得一分不剩
I can't even pay my bills,
而那个节目还拿着我的脸赚钱
and yet that show is still cashing in on our faces.
-你好 -我真不懂了
- Hi. - I don't understand.
是你♥爸♥制♥作♥的节目
I mean, your dad produced the show.
你怎么会拿不到钱的
How did, how did you not get any money?
欢迎来到我的人生
Welcome to my life.
行吧
Okay.
现在我被穿在一条狗身上了
Now I'm on a dog.
你去哪
Where are you going?
别走 等等 等一下
Hold on! Wait! Wait!
那是我的脸
That's my face!
我要赔偿金
I want compensation.
我会告你的 还有你的狗
I'll sue you! And your little dog, too.
算了
Forget it.
珍 艾恩
Jen! Ian!
珍
Jen!
那是我的裙子 那是我的裙子
That's my dress. That's my dress!
你们来啊 珍 珍 是我的裙子
Hey, you guys! Jen, Jen, it's my dress!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
别啊
No.
-托莉 -你在干什么
- Tori. - What are you doing?
你们就站在那里不动吗 为什么不来帮我
Are you all gonna stand there? Why aren't you helping me?
你现在有点激动 小托
Well, you seem a little crazy right now, Tor.
因为这个 这是我的裙子
'Cause this, this is my dress.
你呢 小布 你怎么不来帮我
And you, Bri, why aren't you helping me?
你之前紧张的时候我可是帮你了
I helped you earlier when you were nervous.
我第一次可是给了你
And you popped my cherry.
-好吧 -天啊
- Okay... - Oh, boy.
别激动 在拍电视节目而已
Settle down, it was only on a TV show.
还有你 上位女
And you, Calendar Girl.
是我让我爸用你的
I told my dad to cast you.
如果不是我 你还在挤着枫糖浆
If it wasn't for me, you'd be tapping maple syrup
-追着慕斯跑呢 -好吧 我们走
- and chasing mooses. - All right, let's go.
你们都到这边来
So you guys get your asses over here.
-行行行 别叫了 -托莉
- All right, all right. All right, stop screaming. - Tori...
快点 嗨
Come on! Oh, hi.
麻烦一下 能帮我拿一下 直播一下吗 谢谢
Excuse me, can you take this? Can you go live? Thank you.
这个锁上了
This is locked.
你愿意
Would you...
帮我实现一个青春期幻想吗
fulfill a teenage fantasy of mine?
看情况吧
That depends.
帮帮忙
Help!
托莉 这个锁上了 你进不去的
Tori, this is locked. You're not getting in there.
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表