剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
《飞越比弗利》前情提要
Previously on BH90210...
-抱歉 你能帮我拿杯咖啡来吗 -你在开玩笑吗
- Excuse me. Do you mind bringing me some coffee? - You're joking?
我是新的主编剧
I'm the new head writer.
怀亚特·杰克逊 你的保镖
Wyatt Jackson. Your bodyguard.
那就赶快去 去泡吧
Get out there. Hit up a bar.
想喝一杯吗
去约会软件上注册账号♥
Get yourself on a dating app.
我在做《飞跃比弗利》的重启剧
I'm doing the 90210 reboot,
我想要你参加我们的剧
and what I want is you to be a part of our show.
我觉得我会雇佣扎克那小子
So I think I'm gonna hire that Zach kid.
他似乎 很精明
He seems, uh, pretty sharp.
你对他有什么了解
What do you actually know about him?
托莉说你们可能需要我的帮助
Tori said that you might be needing my help.
斯佩林 我不知道你是怎么做到的
Spelling? I don't know how you pulled this off,
但是我是惊到了
but I'm impressed.
也许是因为我是一个优秀的制♥作♥人
Well, maybe because I'm a good producer.
核桃咖啡厅
安德里亚 想加入我们吗
Hi, Andrea. Want to join us?
我觉得她不想
I don't think she does.
其实我是来找布兰登的
Actually, I'm here to see Brandon.
核桃咖啡厅
-原来是你 -你以为是谁
- Oh, it's you. - Well, who were you expecting?
-你在这干吗 -饶了她吧 她来自范奈斯区
- What are you doing here? - Give her a break. She's from Van Nuys.
她造假地址以便进入西比弗利高中
She's faking her address to go to West Beverly.
不 我没有造假
No. I-I'm not faking anything.
你就是有 你不属于这
Yes, you are. You don't belong.
别发飙 滚蛋就行
Don't go away mad. Just go away.
你们说过喜欢我
You said you liked me!
你们说过喜欢我
You said you liked me!
飞越比弗利
第一季 第四集
比弗利大道
埃利瓦多大道
把剧本整合
Getting the script together
让剧组过一遍台词简直是场噩梦
for this read-through has been a nightmare.
有时候简单的事也复杂
Oh, simple things can be so complicated.
我们还有三天就开拍了
We start shooting in three days.
整个剧在还没开拍前就处于
And this whole show is on the brink of imploding
崩溃边缘
before we even film it.
而且公♥关♥战也开始了
And the PR blitz has already started.
我们别谈工作了 谈一些
Can we stop talking about work and talk about something more,
更私人的话题吧
I don't know, personal?
有什么话题比工作还私人
What's more personal than work?
告诉我你梦想中的旅游地
Tell me what your dream vacation would be.
我不旅游
I don't do vacations.
天哪
Oh, God. Oh...
抱歉 这太尴尬了
I'm sorry. I-I'm so awkward.
我去谷歌♥了"第一次约会的好问题"
I-I actually Googled "Good first date questions,"
-然后我... -第一次约会
- and I... - First date?
你以为
Oh, you thought...
-天哪 太丢人了 -不用
- Oh, God, I'm so embarrassed. - Don't be.
是我的错 我在约会软件上戳了你
It's my fault. I pinged you on a dating app
我没说明白咱俩是以朋友身份见面
and didn't make it clear I was meeting you as a friend.
不 这样吧 我真的
No, you know what? I-I really...
-我得走了 -不 停下 停下
- I got to go. I... - No. Stop, stop.
-别走 别走 坐下 -不
- Don't go, don't go. Just sit. - No,
我 我想忘记这件事
I just... I don't want to ever remember this.
-不 不用 -我们可以互不理睬
- No, it's not... - We can ignore each other.
像大家一样各自玩手♥机♥刷社交网站
We can just be on social media together like normal friends do.
看 看
Look, look.
剧组照片
The cast photo.
福克斯新闻
重启90年代大热剧
《飞越比弗利》原作粉丝垂涎欲滴
天哪 什么
Wow. What?
这么多阅读量
We have so much traffic.
你的一些剧组成员是社交媒体大咖
Some of your castmates are brilliant social media whores.
你可以向他们学学
You could learn from them.
这讲究还真多
So many levels there.
这部剧的公众反响太惊人了
The public's response to this show is overwhelming.
你知道怎样会更好吗
You know what would be even better?
如果我们真能拍成一部剧
If we actually had a show.
是啊 这些评论太疯狂了
Yeah, these comments are crazy.
这些人很好
These people are really nice.
他们 他们很饥渴 但也很善良
They're-they're, uh... they're horny, but-but nice.
看这个"希尔弗老爹卷土重来"
Look at this. "Daddy Silver got it going on."
"布莱恩·奥斯汀·格林帅呆了"
"B.A.G. is H-O-T."
不可能
No freaking way.
-等等 你不觉得我帅吗 -宝贝 你超帅
- Wait, you don't think I'm hot? - Babe, I think you're hot,
但我有麻烦了
but I got a situation here.
有人泄露了我的歌♥
Somebody just leaked one of my songs,
-歌♥迷都在疯狂吐槽 -什么 怎么回事
- and my fans are trashing it. - What? How'd that happen?
我不知道 但真是场灾难
I don't know, but this is a disaster.
我的公♥关♥也来找我了
Now my publicist is hitting me up.
这歌♥根本还不能发行
The song wasn't even ready to be released.
-都没做混音 -知道吗 宝贝
- It's not even mixed yet. - You know what, baby?
我肯定情况比你想像的好
I'm sure it's better than you think it is.
-你想听听吗 -当然
- You want to hear it? - I do. Yeah.
*我和姑娘们*
*Me and my ladies*
*我们团结一心*
*We're all for one*
*最好的复仇*
*And the best revenge*
*就是及时行乐*
*Is having fun...*
自动调音是我的靠山
Auto-Tune is my friend.
这趟巡演大家肯定只会谈这件事了
This is all anybody's gonna be talking about on this tour.
可能是谁泄露的
Who could've leaked it?
-我不知道 -谢了 扎克
- I don't know. - Thanks, Zach.
所有东西都在家里的工作室
I keep everything in the home studio.
肯定是在家工作的人
It's got to be somebody that works in the house.
问问你的发型师
Maybe ask your stylist.
我想她叫乔安娜
Joanna, I-I think her name is.
昨晚我见她待得挺晚
I saw her in the studio kind of late last night.
也许她看见了什么
Maybe she saw something.
为什么新闻稿里写着
Why does the press release say,
"珍妮·加思的女儿将参演"
"Jennie Garth's daughter will costar"?
也许因为你是我女儿
Uh, maybe because you're my daughter?
也许他们可以用我的名字
Mm, maybe they could've used my actual name?
现在我有二十条私信说
Now I got, like, 20 DMs saying
你是我入选的唯一原因
you're the only reason I got the role.
所以我告诉你社交媒体很危险
That is why I told you social media is dangerous.
你说什么都危险
You say everything can be dangerous.
那是因为所有事确实危险 告诉她 怀亚特
Well, that's because everything is dangerous. Tell her, Wyatt.
我不参与家庭纷争
I'm not getting in the middle of a family dispute.
真中立 有意思
So neutral. Interesting.
太糟心了
I mean, it just sucks.
知道吗 大家对这剧非常期待
You know? People are so excited about the show,
而我却变成了公敌
and I got a bull's-eye on my back.
宝贝 如果你想成为演员 我告诉过你
Babe, if you want to be an actress, I told you,
喷子是必经之路
haters are part of the gig.
好了 给你
All right, here you go.
你在哪学会拉花的
Where'd you learn to do that?
我曾演过有生之年电视台的一本电影
I played a down-on-her-luck barista who falls in love
倒霉咖啡师爱上帅气小伙 《拿铁之爱》
with a dashing duke in a Lifetime movie, A Latte of Love.
听上去很棒
That sounds amazing.
我能看吗
Can I stream it?
天哪 希望你别看
Oh, God, I hope not.
看起来只是排水松了 不碍事
Just looks like the gutter came loose. No big deal.
在我重新分配前给你清理干净
I'll clean it up before I get reassigned.
重新分配
Reassigned?
最近没有新的跟踪狂威胁
Well, there haven't been any new stalker threats,
所以福克斯想调走我
so Fox wants to move me.
我听说《嘻哈帝国》剧组遇上麻烦了
I heard there are some issues on Empire.
福克斯
我希望让凯勒试镜不是一个错误
I hope this is the right thing to do, making Kyler audition.
我已经答应让她演了
I mean, I already gave her the part.
只是走程序
It's just a formality.
这是唯一能让网上的
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表