剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
就像政党 但不是那种咄咄逼人的
Like, political, but not in your face with it.
-顺便一说我是曲棍球狂热球迷 -好吧
- Huge hockey fan, by the way. - Mm.
你们有共同话题了 太棒了
Yay! You guys connected. That's great.
我的意思是 遇到一个对我来说不仅仅
I mean, it's just good to meet a celebrity
只是一个明星的明星实在是太好了
who's not just a celebrity.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
是的
Yeah.
那保姆呢
What about the sitter?
对对对 我马上回去
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm on my way now.
我得把我的邮箱地址告诉沙伊
I was gonna give Shay my e-mail.
我们正在讨论找时间和孩子们一起玩
We're talking about doing a playdate with the kids.
-什么 -回家见
- Wha...? - See you at home.
爱你哦
Love you.
克里斯蒂娜 我能和你聊聊吗
Christine, can I talk to you?
不行 你应该去修改剧本
No. You should be rewriting.
我想提醒你一个小小的潜在问题
I wanted to alert you of a small but potential issue.
没必要 我已经和这一切撇清关系
Nope. I'm all issued out.
莎侬可能不会参与重启
Shannen might not do the reboot.
我知道 听起来很可笑
I know. That's so funny.
我完全没有想到会发生这种事
And I don't think it's gonna happen.
我正在努力补救
I'm trying to fix it.
不是尝试 而是必须做到
Don't try. Do.
搞什么 你们是高中女孩的戏剧生活吗
What is this about? High school drama with you girls?
赶紧解决掉 你们所有人一起
Get over it. All of you.
不 不是这样的
No. It's not that.
不管怎样你都得把这件事解决
Well, whatever it is, fix it.
我要是能行肯定会去做
I will if I can.
如果我不行 我想如果我们省下一份高额工资
And if I can't, I was thinking, if we save on one big salary,
也许能补上预算
it'll actually help the budget.
一份工资 还是两份吧
One salary? Try two.
还有谁不干了
Who else isn't doing the show?
天啊 你们真是太天真了
Oh, my God, you guys are so naive.
你觉得莎侬为什么花这么久才谈拢
Why do you think it took so long for Shannen's deal to close?
因为她在签署之前
'Cause she had lots of chanting to do
-要念很多祷文吗 -不
- before she signed it? - No.
因为她在拖
Because she held out.
她是最后一个签的
She was the last one to sign on,
她知道我们走投无路
and she knew we were desperate.
她让我们付给她相当于你们两倍的工资
She got us to pay her twice what you suckers are gonna make.
好吧 我不知道这是怎么回事
okay, I don't know what's happening here.
她睡着了吗
Oh, is she sleeping?
小莎
Shan.
-抱歉 -天啊 我真是吓
- Oh! Sorry. - Oh, gosh. Scared the...
不是有意打扰你的冥想的
Didn't mean to interrupt your meditation.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我没有在冥想
I wasn't meditating.
我在听 《我最爱的谋杀》
I was listening to, um, My Favorite Murder.
这个电台很棒
It's this great podcast.
这个妞为你翻山越岭
This girl climbed a mountain for you.
我为你在坑里拉屎
I pooped in a hole and then buried it
还亲手埋了
with my own hands for you.
好吧
Right, okay.
好吧 我们都作出了牺牲
Well, I mean, we all make sacrifices.
拜托 莎侬 你来晚了
Oh, come on, Shannen. Sacrifices? You come in late,
还拿大家的两倍价钱
and you get paid twice as much as everybody else.
首先 我的航♥班♥延误了
Okay, first off, my flight was delayed.
再说了 如果你的薪酬比我高
Also, I wouldn't hold it against you
我也不会用来攻击你啊
if you got a better deal than me.
你说得简单
Well, easy for you to say.
你赚的比大家都多
You're making more than everybody else.
听着 小加 你当初有自己的脱口秀
Listen, Gab, I did not hold it against you
我也没有攻击你啊
when you got your own talk show.
托莉 你住在52000平方英尺的豪♥宅♥里
And, Tori, I didn't hold it against you
我也没有攻击你啊
that you were living in a 52,000-square-foot mansion.
56,000.
珍妮 你从来没有负面新闻
And, Jennie, I didn't hold it against you
我也没有攻击你啊
that you never got any bad press.
你用剧本砸我的头
You threw a script at my head.
你拔掉了我的一整簇头发
You yanked my hair out, a clump of it, by the root.
男生们不得不把我们分开
and the boys had to break it up.
-我都忘了 -好吧
- I don't remember that. - Yeah.
我躲在梳妆室里
I was hiding in the dressing rooms.
真的很轰动
It was kind of a thing.
拜托 重点是
Come on, the point is,
那都是30年前的事了
it's 30 years ago.
我们都还是孩子
We were all babies.
现在我们都长大了
Now we've grown up.
我们可以变得更好
We can be better.
嗯
Yeah.
我的确还是很想念那段日子的
I mean, I do kind of miss this.
我是说
Yeah. I mean,
也许我们这次可以不一样
maybe we can do it differently this time.
那你是说你同意加入吗
So, you're saying you're in?
我是说我们要好好改改剧本
I'm saying that we need to fix the script.
来吧 上楼去 帮帮我们
Come on, let's go upstairs. Help us.
也许你还能得到编剧的费用
Yeah, maybe you can get a script-writing fee, too.
我为什么没想到呢
Why didn't I think of that?
拜托 你肯定想到了
Oh, please, I'm sure you did.
你
You, uh...
你没事吧 你想继续去写剧本吗
You okay? You want to get back to writing?
不
Nope.
我不想再听艾恩说
I am so sick of Ian talking
史提夫·桑德斯统治世界
about how Steve Sanders rules the world,
还有贾森说布兰登在每个国家
and Jason talking about how Brandon has a wife
都有个老婆
in every single country,
还有加碧说性♥爱♥流动性了
and Gabby talking about sexual fluidity.
我不想去想任何人的性♥爱♥流动性
I-I don't want to think about anyone's sexual fluids.
反正你上电视也不能拍出来
You can't show that on TV anyway.
我是开玩笑的 但这真是
I'm joking, but it's just...
我今晚还是安安静静地站在这里切柠檬
It's best I just stand here and cut my limes
省的我把别人切了
before I cut someone tonight.
不如趁你还没把手指头切下来 和我说说
You want to talk about it before you chop off your finger?
内特显然认为所有的名人
So, Nate apparently thinks that all celebrities
都是呆板无能的 特别是我
are vapid and incompetent, especially me.
他用了这两个形容词吗
Did he actually say those words?
没有
No.
小托
Tor, uh-uh.
这是你的错
This one's on you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 自从我认识你以来
I mean that, ever since I, uh... I met you,
你一直表现得一副你觉得自己配不上的样子
you-you act like you believe that you don't measure up.
但我觉得你可以
But I think you do.
事实上 我甚至要说
As a matter of fact, I'd go as far as to say
这是你的联盟
that you're in a league of your own.
你这么说是因为我手上拿着一把刀吗
Are you saying this because I have a knife in my hand?
我这么说是因为你手上有一把刀
I am saying this because you have a knife in your hand.
我这么说也是因为这是事实
And I'm saying it because it's the truth.
剧本怎么样了
How's that script coming?
快了
It's coming.
这需要一个过程
It's a process.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
混乱给与我力量
I thrive on chaos.
不 这也许要成为我的滑铁卢了
No, this may be my Waterloo.
这不会是你的滑铁卢的
It's not gonna be your Waterloo.
我也不想让大家都这么难熬
I hate how hard this is on everybody.
现在你们的照片都发布了
Well, it's all your faces out there.
我知道那种感觉 这也是我放弃演戏的原因
I know how that feels. That's why I gave up acting.
我知道你知道
I know you know.
我以为只要进入管理层
I thought that if I became an executive,
我就能掌控我的职业
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表