剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
我想我们能不能谈谈
I was wondering if I could talk...
我现在就想和你谈谈 谢谢
I'd like to talk to you right now, please.
好吧 什么事
Okay. What's this about?
-我有点忙 -我知道 对不起
- I'm sort of busy. - I know. I'm sorry.
我正在写作
I'm just in the middle of writing.
-我要说的就是这个 -如果
- It's about that. - What if...
大卫·希尔弗和沃尔什太太在大学后
David Silver had a secret affair with Mrs. Walsh
搞上了呢
after college?
不过有点意思 怎么发展
Yet oddly interesting. Where's it go?
我不知道 也许生了个孩子
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe a love child.
杰克 这样不行
Jack, this isn't working.
你跟我们主演的妻子有染
You had sex with our leading man's wife,
这让我们的关系很紧张
and this is causing way too much tension.
这次重启很重要
This reboot is too important,
你被炒了 你赶紧走吧
you're fired, and you need to get out.
-我理解 -真的吗
- I totally get it. - You do?
好吧 不要难受
Okay. No hard feelings?
你肯定也很难办
That probably wasn't easy for you.
特别难办
Oh, you have no idea.
但是没有你想象中的那么难
Yet it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
-无意冒犯 -没关系
- No offense. - None taken.
制♥作♥人就是这样
It's called being a producer.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
布莱斯刚刚告诉我她昨天跑了
Bryce just told me that she ran away yesterday.
布莱斯从前门跑了
Bryce got out the front door.
我才没看着她
I literally took my eyes off of her
-就一分钟 -就一天
- for, like, one minute. - One day.
-就一分钟 -就一天
- It was one minute. - For one day,
-就发生了这种事 -都是我的错
- and this is what happens? - It was my fault.
我离开的时候在干洗
I left the top lock open when I went
没关上上面的锁 对不起
to get the dry cleaning. I'm sorry.
我以后会更小心些的
I'll be more careful in the future.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
这要花多久
How long is this gonna go on?
你要在这里住多久
How long are you gonna live here?
我会慢慢来
I'm kind of taking it day by day.
我想了很多
I've been thinking about a lot of things.
-你说 -你想要什么就给你
- Okay. - You can still have what you want.
那是谁
Who's that?
去外面
Ugh. Perimeter.
你还是那孩子的父亲
You can still be a father to that baby.
-只不过我不是父亲 -这和血缘无关
- Except I'm not the father. - It's not about biology.
-而是要陪在他身边 -你来到这里
- It's about being there. - You came all the way here
只是为了和我说这些吗
just to tell me that?
去和卡米尔谈谈 她是你的妻子
Go talk to Camille. She's your wife.
向她承认你不是什么圣人
Admit to her that you're no saint, either.
你应该快乐
You deserve to be happy.
你去接吧
I'll let you take that.
喂
Hello?
我还是炒了扎克吧
So, I think I'm gonna fire Zach.
你说得对 我们不能信任他
You were right. We can't trust him.
我们可以的
Yes, we can.
宝贝 那全都是我的错
Babe, it was 100% my fault.
是我没有锁门
I'm the one who left the door unlocked.
我坐在这儿满脑子都是
And I'm sitting here thinking about,
如果她出什么事该怎么办
what if something would've happened to her?
她没有事真是太谢天谢地了
And I'm so thankful that she's okay,
我也很感激你 因为你和他们关系这么好
and I'm thankful to you 'cause you're so good with them.
我和他们关系好是因为我很投入
I'm good with them 'cause I'm in so deep.
这就像是职业训练
You know, it's... it's on-the-job training.
这不应该是本能吗
Isn't that supposed to be instinctual?
我是他们的妈妈 对吗
I mean, I am their mother, right?
是的 但是 不是
Uh, it is, but... it isn't.
听着 你是一个很好的母亲
Listen, you're... you're a great mom.
真的
You really are.
你只是犯了一个错误
You just made a mistake.
我们会想办法的
And we'll figure it out.
我保证
I promise.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
杰
Hey, Jay.
再来一杯 阿蒂 谢谢
One more, Artie. Please.
你确定吗 伙计
You sure, buddy?
嗯 再来一杯就行
Yeah, just one more.
-小齐 -布莱恩 我爱你 我爱你们
- Z? - Oh, Brian, I love you. I love you guys.
-你们都到了 -哥们 你自己开喝了
- My boys are here. - Dude, you started without us.
太恶劣了
That's insulting.
酒保给我打电♥话♥的 说他灌得很狠
Bartender called me, said he was hitting it pretty hard.
-拜托 阿蒂 -他当然狠了 你没事吧
- Come on, Artie. - Of course he did. You okay?
-对对对对对 -你没事吧 伙计
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. - You all right? Yeah?
-我们带你回家吧 带你回家 -不
- How about we, uh, take you home? See you home? - No.
-好主意 -该回家了
- That's a good idea. - Time to go home.
不 我不想回家 家里什么都没有
No, I... I don't want to go home. There's nothing there.
不是的 我见过你家
That's not true. I've seen your house.
那里很棒
It's gorgeous.
有游泳池 按♥摩♥浴缸
Pool, Jacuzzi, the whole...
对 谢谢 但是没人能和我一起分享
Yeah, thanks, but there's nobody there to share it with.
这才是问题所在
That's the problem.
还有那些漂亮的女人
And all these beautiful women.
谁想和我约会
Who's gonna want to date me?
我显然会冒犯我遇到的每个女人
Apparently, I offend every woman I come across.
-伙计 没事的 -不 杰
- Buddy, you're gonna be fine. - Oh, no, Jay.
不不不 你不懂
No, no, no. You don't understand.
世界变了
The world has changed.
你会明白的 你会去到外面
You'll see. You're gonna want to get out there,
到时候 你会发现花花世界
and when you do, you're gonna find out the playing field--
就像雷区
it's like a minefield.
我们就像当代的恐龙
You and me, we're like dinosaurs now.
女人都会从我们身边逃离
Women run from us.
不要去赞美任何女人
Don't go complimenting any woman.
不要
Just don't do it.
不要告诉她们她们的眼睛很美
Don't tell them they have got nice eyes,
因为你是在物化她们
because you're objectifying them.
不可以奉承
Flattery's been banished.
我就是不懂为什么
I just don't know why.
史黛西以前被我夸 被我奉承的时候
Stacey used to love being complimented,
不管怎样都很高心
flattered, whatever it took.
-我不... -她明明很喜欢
- I wouldn't... - She liked it.
-换我可不会喝 -她本来听了很开心
- I wouldn't drink that. - It made her happy.
我喜欢让她开心
I liked making her happy.
史黛西不怎么样
Stacey was bad news.
-你算是逃过一劫 -没错
- You dodged a bullet there. - You did.
不 也许是我出错招了
No, maybe I played it wrong.
水 看看啊
Water. Look at that.
很美味吧
Ah, it's delicious, isn't it?
我们该走了吗
Should we go?
-好东西 -没错
- That's good stuff. - Yeah.
-大个子 走吧 -我们走
- Yeah, big boy, come on. - Let's go. Come on.
好了
There you are.
保镖
Bodyguard?
保镖
Bodyguard?
保镖
Bodyguard?
你真的还不知道我的名字吗
You really don't know my name yet?
保镖叫起来有意思多了
"Bodyguard" Is just so much more fun to say.
你为什么躲在阴影里
Why are you just lurking in the shadows?
我的工作就是躲在阴影里
It's literally my job to lurk in the shadows.
好吧 那你听到那些声音了吗
Okay, well, did you hear that noise?
如果外面有人 或者屋顶上有人呢
What if there's somebody out there or somebody on the roof?
如果有两个人呢
What if there's two of them?
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表