剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
Wyatt and I are fine.
-完美 -你真讨厌
- Perfect. - Ooh. You're annoying me now.
谢天谢地你回来了
Oh, thank God you're back.
托莉阿姨 你的孩子很可爱
Aunt Tori, your kid is cute and all,
但她不想睡觉
but she did not want to go to sleep.
我得换她的脏尿布
And I had to change her dirty diapers, which,
抱歉这么说 真的有点恶心
I'm sorry, is just kind of gross.
你知道我给你换了多少脏尿布吗
You know how many dirty diapers I changed of yours?
我知道 妈 我就是个累赘
Yeah, I get it, Mom. I'm deadweight.
小凯 太谢谢你了 你真是我的救命恩人
Ky, thank you so much. You are a lifesaver.
没什么 和整形医生的预约
Of course. How did the appointment go
怎么样了
with the plastic surgeon?
我们叫"皮肤科医生"
We call it "Dermatologist."
也许有一天 社会不再神化年轻
Well, maybe one day, society will stop idolizing youth
接纳更多样化的美
and embrace a more plural form of beauty.
这话你从哪听来的
Where did that come from?
莎侬的图享
Shannen's Instagram.
-积极肯定 -随便吧 妈
- Positive affirmations? - Whatever, Mom.
回家见
See you at home.
我有事要和你谈
So there's something I need to talk to you about,
我需要你听我说 我需要你知道
and I need you to hear me, and I need you to know
这是出自一个爱你
that this is coming from a place of loving you
保护你的人口中的
and protecting you.
听起来很严重的样子
Sounds really serious.
说吧 我听着
Uh, I'm all ears.
是关于扎克 布莱恩
It's about Zach, Brian.
他不是你儿子
He's not your son.
我让我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥做了DNA鉴定
I had my investigator do a DNA test.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
所以你收集了证据
So you collected evidence?
布莱恩 我一直都持怀疑态度
Brian, I had my suspicions all along.
你背着我收集了证据
You went behind my back and you collected evidence?
我现在甚至都不认识你了
I don't even know who the hell are you right now.
我是你妻子 布莱恩 扎克一直在骗你
I'm your wife, Brian. And Zach's been lying to you.
他一直都在骗我们
He's been to us this entire time.
你就不能顺其自然吗
You just couldn't leave well enough alone.
我是在保护我们家 小布
This is about protecting our family, Bri.
你不能让我自己处理
You couldn't let me have this
就因为你控制不了这个吗
because you couldn't control this.
-那么说不公平 -这就公平吗
- That is really unfair. - And this is really fair?
小布
Bri.
克里斯蒂娜 我是托莉 我就是问问
Hi, Christine. It's Tori. I'm just checking in.
你看了核桃咖啡厅弹窗的点击了吗
Have you seen the lines at the Peach Pit pop-up?
销♥售♥一空了
We are sold out.
很不错 斯佩林
Impressive stunt, Spelling,
但橘子郡男孩鱼饵和钓具店的弹窗也卖♥♥完了
but The O.C.'s Bait Shop pop-up is off the hook, too.
是的 那他们也很棒棒 你知道我们先卖♥♥完的
Yeah, yeah. Good for them. You know we were first.
秋季至少
Well, there are at least
有四部剧有机会 所以...
four slots on the fall schedule, so...
-我们有机会吗 -我不能说
- Do we get one? - I can't say.
我们还在测试观众的反应
We're still getting all the audience testing in.
你们怎么测试的
How do you do your testing?
和测试消费品的方法一样
The same way all consumer products are tested:
我们找40个随机的人 每人给50元
we give 40 randos 50 bucks apiece
听取他们专业的和非专业的意见
for their expert non-expert opinion.
是一种不精确的科学
It's an inexact science.
实际上 完全就是垃圾 但至少
Actually, it's total crap, but at least
我们不用依靠我们自己的品味
we don't have to rely on our own taste.
-结果怎么样 -还蛮不错的
- Mm, so how are we doing? - Not bad, actually.
似乎观众不知为什么很喜欢
Seems audiences really like you high-maintenance twits
你费心费力发的推特
for some reason.
我想看看那些测试结果
Well, I would love to see those testing reports.
-你嗑药了吗 -我有权利知道
- Are you high? - I have a right to.
我是这个节目的制♥作♥人
I'm a producer on this show.
你也出演了这个节目 这里面
You're also in the show, and there are comments
还有你们不应该看到的
and evaluations in this thing
关于你和你的朋友的评论和评价
about you and your friends that none of you should ever see.
好吧 如果我做什么
Okay. Well, if there's anything
能改变你的看法的话 我...
I can do to change your mind, I...
-谢谢你的午饭 -不用谢
- Thanks for lunch. - You're welcome.
-今晚见 -好
- See you tonight? - Yes.
不 我今晚不行
Ooh, no, actually, I can't do tonight.
明天的时机好多了 也许早点
Tomorrow would be much better, maybe a little early,
45左右 不 抱歉 我还有单车课
45-ish? No, sorry, I have SpeedCycle.
我虽然对按你的计划行事很着迷
You know, as fascinated as I am by your schedule,
我还有别的事想和你聊聊
there is something else I'd like to talk about.
说吧
Okay.
这所谓的只约炮...
This whole "No strings attached" thing--
我不知道是什么 可能我太守旧了
I don't know what it is, maybe I'm old-fashioned,
就是... 我朋友觉得我疯了 但...
it's just... My friends think I'm crazy, but...
等等 你和你的哥们谈这件事了
Wait, you talk about this with your guy friends?
是的 你不和你的姐们谈吗
Yeah. Don't you talk about this with your girl friends?
谈什么
Talk about what?
好 艾恩...
Okay, Ian...
我现在也只能做这么多 对吗
this is all I can do right now, okay?
别理解错了
And don't take this the wrong way,
但如果我真的要和某个人约会的话
but if I was actually looking to date someone,
我觉得我是不会和演员约会的
I don't think it could be an actor.
真是源源不断的"赞美"啊
Oh, the compliments keep coming.
我妈是演员 所以我...
My mom is an actor, and so I...
我对这个职业有太多包袱了
I have so much baggage about that.
但那不是你的问题
But that's not your problem.
艾恩 我真的很喜欢你
Look, Ian, I really like you.
我只是不知道我能不能给你你想要的
I just don't know that I can give you what you want.
感谢你的诚实
I appreciate your honesty.
那不意味着我不想和你在一起
That doesn't mean I still don't want to get together.
内特 宝贝 你能帮我拿一下杂货吗
Nate? Babe, can you help me with the groceries?
各位 不要在房♥子里跑 你们知道的
Guys, no running in the house, you know that.
我的天
Oh, my God.
凯莱布 艾玛过来洗你们的碗
Caleb, Emma, come here and get your dishes, please.
还有蜡笔
And the crayons.
好吧 别担心 我来搞定
Okay. Don't worry, I got it.
不用帮忙
No help.
克里斯蒂娜·艾里斯助理
观众测试结果
我的天
Oh, my God.
观众测试结果
保密
我的天
Oh, my God.
观众测试结果
保密
珍妮
你和我在看的邮件是同一个吗
Are you seeing the e-mail I'm seeing right now?
测试结果 你是怎么让她发的
The test results. How'd you get her to send them?
她没有
She didn't.
所以我问了她的助手 她助手并不知道不能发
So I asked her assistant, who didn't know not to.
所以她要被解雇了
Mm, so now she's gonna get fired.
-我们雇她来我们节目 -转发给贾森
- We'll hire her on our show. - Forward it to Jason.
他和卡米尔在加勒比海地区
He's in the Caribbean with Camille.
好 我马上来找你
Okay, I'm on my way over.
-带玫瑰红葡萄酒 -我觉得我们需要比那更强劲的
- Bring rosé. - I think we're gonna need something stronger than rosé.
快点
Hurry.
我的天
Oh, my God.
"托莉·斯佩林
"Tori Spelling
"对于她的评论是很两极分化的 但是作为唐娜·马丁
"Is polarizing, but as Donna Martin,
特别是她和大卫·希尔弗一起的时候"
especially when she is with David Silver."
两集分化
Ugh. Polarizing?
"观众可以理解凯莉·泰勒作为一位中年妇女的
"Audiences related to Kelly Taylor's struggle
痛苦挣扎 并且觉得她的故事很让人同情"
as a middle-aged woman, but found her storyline depressing."
中年 同情
Middle-aged? Depressing?
"史提夫·桑德斯大摇大摆的臭屁样太老掉牙了
"Steve Sanders' macho swagger feels old school,
好像是嗑药嗑嗨了"
like being in a time capsule."
嗑药嗑嗨了
Time capsule?
"安德里亚·祖克曼装成同性恋或者双性恋真的很搞笑"
"Andrea Zuckerman being gay or bi is pretty funny."
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表