剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
不 但我把德克兰带过来了
No. I brought Declan, though.
我把他留在这跟你在一起 可以吗
I'm gonna leave him here with you. Is that cool?
我要去和凯文吃晚餐
Got that dinner with Kevin.
-记得吗 -不
- Remember? - Uh, nope.
我不记得 我...
I didn't remember. I...
-好吧 -你可以提醒我一下的
- Well... - You-you could've reminded me....
-所以是我的错吗 -不 我只是
- Oh, it's my fault? - No, I just...
我很高兴见到你 我以为你来看我的
I was excited to see you. I thought you came to see me,
没想到你是把儿子带过来
but you came to drop our son off.
-你为什么要这样 -什么
- Why do you do that? - What?
这么说显得我很自私 我只是...
That makes me sound selfish. I'm just...
凯文是想和我一起去签售
Kevin's trying to help me with a book deal.
德克兰不想跟保姆待在一起
Declan didn't want to be with the sitter,
所以我把他带过来喝点奶昔
so I brought him here to have some milkshakes
来看他妈妈 有什么问题吗
and see his mom. What is the big deal?
问题是我希望你能搞清楚 我...
The big deal is I just wish you would have figured it out. I...
我试着搞清楚所有问题 家里有六个孩子
I'm trying to figure it all out. I got six kids at home.
-我做了很多 -没错 我也做了很多
- I mean, I'm doing a lot. - Yeah. I do a lot, too.
-我知道 -我们都做出了牺牲
- I know you do. - We're both making sacrifices here.
-你知道吗 我得工作了 -好吧
- You know what? I have to work. - Okay.
晚餐吃得愉快
Have a good dinner.
谢了
Thanks.
你觉得我们今天拍了多少相片
How many pictures do you think we took today?
修图都修不过来
Too many to Facetune.
我很感谢你们今天的努力
I appreciate the effort today, guys.
无论发生什么 我希望你们知道
And whatever happens, I want you all to know
跟你们一起工作很愉快
how much I enjoyed working with you.
为什么你要这么说 "无论发生什么"
Why did you say it like that? "Whatever happens"?
福克斯今天中午选了三个节目
Fox picked up three shows this afternoon.
也就是说只剩下一个名额了
Which means there's just one slot left to be filled,
《飞跃比弗利》和《橘子郡男孩》二选一
between 90210 and The O.C.
听说它的评审得分比我们高
Which we're hearing tested higher than us.
-你是说我们没戏了吗 -什么时候出结果
- Are you saying we're done? - When do we find out?
明天
End of the day tomorrow.
但我不也想掩饰什么
But I don't want to sugarcoat things.
看起来不太妙
It's not looking good.
就这样吗 这是最后一次
So that's it? It's the last time
大家一起待在核桃咖啡厅了吗
we're all gonna be together in the Peach Pit?
核桃咖啡厅
我们肯定可以做些什么吧
There must be something we can do.
如果我们重拍试播集或者换些演员呢
What if we reshoot the pilot or recast some parts?
是啊 希望还能找到别人来演大卫·希尔弗
Yeah, good luck finding someone else to play David Silver.
不 不是你那部分 小布
No, not your part, Bri.
不 听着
No, look.
现在还不能放弃 还有机会
Nobody quit just yet. There's still a chance.
是啊 无论发生什么 伙计们
Yeah. I mean, you know, whatever happens, guys,
至少我们得到宣泄和治愈
at least it was cathartic and healing.
-对吧 -确实很宣泄
- Right? - It was cathartic.
无论发生什么 希望我们能够留在彼此的生活中
And whatever happens, I hope we stay in each other's lives.
真不敢相信他们还要拖到明天
I can't believe they're dragging this out another day.
我好难过
This is making me sad.
我觉得我们再也聚不齐了
I feel like we're not all gonna be together again.
不如我们明天去我家烧烤吧
Why don't we have a barbecue at my house tomorrow?
我们可以在那等结果 冷静一下
We can wait there and chill.
如果你说的"冷静"是指"放纵吃喝"
If by "Chill," you mean "Emotional eating and alcohol"?
-我就是这个意思 -好的
- That's exactly what I mean. - Yes.
听起来不错 小布
Sounds good, Bri.
能不能请你把它放在那边
Can you just put that over there, please?
-谢谢 -好的 女士
- Thank you. - Okay. Yes, ma'am.
看起来很有野餐烧烤气氛对吧 宝贝
It's looking like a really cool picnic barbecue vibe right, bae?
是啊 不错
Yeah, it is. It's fine.
我们能不能和好
Can we make peace, please?
我只是想要保护你和我们的家庭
I was just trying to protect you and our family,
很抱歉如果我伤害到你了
and I'm sorry if it hurt you.
你就是不能放任什么事不管是吗 沙伊
You just can't back off on anything, can you, Shay?
如果你觉得有人想要整我
If you thought somebody was trying to play me,
你不会想要找出真♥相♥吗
you wouldn't want to try and find out the truth?
-我不知道 也许吧 -我知道
- I don't know. Maybe. - Well, I do know.
我肯定会希望你能照看我的
And I would want you to look out for me.
你知道吗 我真是受够了
You know what? Actually, I'm tired of this.
卧床休息对你有好处
Bed rest has been good for you.
来吧 亲爱的
There you go, honey.
配荷兰酱 就是你喜欢的
Hollandaise sauce on the side, just the way you...
怎么了 你想要点别的吗
What's wrong? Do you want something else?
还是有什么奇怪的怀孕想吃的东西
Are you having strange pregnancy cravings?
杰 我...
Jay, I...
我觉得我必须说出来
I think I just need to say it.
说什么
Say what?
你已经很努力了
You've tried so hard.
非常非常努力
So very hard.
是啊
Yeah. I am.
你没必要这样
You don't need to.
你在说什么
W-What are you saying?
我觉得来这里是个错误
I think it was a mistake to come here.
不是错误
It wasn't a mistake.
我们都需要好好休息一下
We both needed a little R and R.
-这是个美丽的小岛 -我们 贾森
- It's a beautiful island. - Us, Jason.
我们试过了
We've tried.
但我们做不到 对吧
It's not gonna work, is it?
你永远无法面对
You're never gonna get over the fact
孩子不是你的这个事实
that this kid isn't yours.
我不怪你
And I don't blame you.
我一直相信
I've always believed
我想做什么我都能做到
that I can do anything I put my mind to.
我知道
I know.
这也是我爱你的其中一点
It's one of the many things I love about you.
我们在整个婚姻中
We've drifted back and forth, up and down
不断来回折腾
our whole marriage.
也许我们...
Maybe we...
也许我们应该放手了
...maybe we shouldn't have to anymore.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
我爱你所付出的努力
I love you so much for trying.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是想做你的朋友 还有...
I still want to be your friend and I want to be...
我的公♥关♥
My publicist?
是的
Yes.
我是不是该向你收费
But I guess I got to start charging you, huh?
单身母亲 急需筹钱还债
Single mom. Got to pay the bills.
沙伊好像很难过
Shay seems really upset.
-还是因为扎克吗 -是的
- Is it still the whole Zach thing? - Yeah.
我真的很生她的气
I'm just really pissed at her.
我知道这有点像
I'm sure it's a little bit of that, like,
射杀信使的行为 我只是
shooting the messenger thing, but I just...
我不知道 我不知道我该怎么想
I don't know. I don't-I don't know how to feel.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
当你不知道该做什么的时候
Well, when you don't know what to do,
什么也别做
just do nothing.
我只是觉得对不起那孩子 我视他为己出
I just feel bad for the kid, like he's my own.
我只是很难去接受
You know, I'm just having a hard time
他已经不在我身边了
wrapping my head around the fact that he's not.
我觉得很难过 他应该有个爸爸
I just... I feel bad, you know? He deserves a father.
你可以成为他的父亲
So be one.
血缘这些的都不是问题
Biology doesn't matter.
对我老婆来说问题就大了
It does to my wife.
布莱恩 你只要跟从你内心的想法就好
Bri, baby, you got to just follow your heart.
-想来点吗 -不用了
- You want some? - No, I don't.
-为什么不 -因为你把它吃的就剩皮了
- Why not? - Because you're down to the skin.
-你终于笑了 -尝起来肯定不怎么样
- But look, Iade you smile. - It doesn't even taste good.
它把你逗笑了
It made you smile.
你觉得大家喜欢我买♥♥的酒吗
You think everyone likes the beer that I brought?
酒里有醇厚的麦芽香气
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表