剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
Jason Priestley? Since when do you talk to him?
-我们是开工还是怎样 -开工
- Are we gonna work or what? - Go.
我觉得你真是个十足的怪人
I was thinking, you're such a neat freak,
你本可以不干这档子事
you might actually get off on this.
我要是能把你也塞进袋子里就好了
If only you would fit in one of these bags.
瞧
Look,
公园里的一支皮下注射针 真贴心
a hypodermic needle in a public park. How sweet.
我来帮你拿
Let me get that for you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Don't mention it.
真好 现在我们会因为对方帮自己
Oh, great, now we're thanking each other
捡注射器而感谢了
for picking up hypodermic needles.
是的 也谢谢你在养育孩子上对我的建议
Yeah, I was thanking you for the parenting advice.
对我帮助很大
It was surprisingly useful.
我很荣幸
Well, I'm glad,
因为我也急需你的帮助
because I'm gonna ask you to return the favor soon.
卡米尔怀孕了
Camille's pregnant.
真的吗
Seriously?
抱歉 我是说 恭喜
I'm sorry. I mean, congrats.
我到了维加斯才知道的
Yeah, I didn't find out till after Vegas.
大家
Guys.
我想趁此机会和每个人道谢
I just, uh, want to take this opportunity and say thank you.
我知道这并不容易
I know it hasn't been easy...
不 实际上 可以说非常糟糕
No, actually, it's been disgusting.
这是火鸡的尸体吗
Oh, is that a turkey carcass?
肯定是 布莱恩
Yeah, I'm sure it is, Brian.
格里菲斯公园野火鸡泛滥成灾了
Griffith Park is overrun with wild turkeys.
我们穿着这身连体裤才像火鸡
We're the turkeys for wearing these jumpsuits.
你们知道吗 这惩罚对于我们犯的错来说也太过了
You know what? This punishment does not fit the crime.
好吧 你们可以因为维加斯的事恨我
Okay. Fine. Hate me for Vegas.
但是 大家
But come on, you guys.
我们要重启了 你们难道一点都不激动吗
Aren't you a little excited to do the reboot?
我很激动 大家都同意参加我真的特别高兴
I am. I'm so happy everyone signed on.
我其实只是随便答应试试的
I like to consider myself loosely attached.
那也没关系
Okay. That's fine.
但我觉得在去福克斯之前我们应该要好好谈谈
But I do think we should all talk before we go to Fox.
我们需要更新一下版本
We really need an updated version.
飞跃比弗利成员得做一个面部提拉
90210 needs a face-lift.
我肯定需要一个面部提拉
I know I need a face-lift.
我和小加之前还在讨论
Like, Gab and I were talking.
安德里亚可以探索她的性取向
Maybe Andrea could be exploring her sexuality.
什么 你们已经在编剧本了吗
What, are you guys, like, you're talking story already?
不是 我不是这个意思
no, it-it's not what I meant.
不过我们确实请了个编剧
Al-Although we did hire a writer.
难道不应该是我和这位编剧商量吗
Don't you think I should sit down with this writer?
毕竟我才是导演
I mean, I am the director.
什么意思 导演 谁同意了
What do you mean, the director? What-- who made that decision?
我 这是我的决定
Me. I... I made that decision.
-因为我是制♥作♥人 -行吧 制♥作♥人女士
- Because I'm the producer. - Okay, Ms. Producer,
如果大家都有要求 那我也有
if people have demands, I have one, too.
我要重新上市我的品牌
I need a brand relaunch.
让我的个人商业成就和节目自然融合
Natural integration of my solo entrepreneurial efforts.
说人话
Okay, are you speaking English?
广♥告♥植入
Product placement.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, hold on.
我是不会让我的剧变成一个商业广♥告♥的
I'm not letting you turn my show into a commercial.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你在说什么 你的剧
What're you talking about? Your show?
什么时候变成你的剧了
Since when this becomes your show?
那什么时候变成你的广♥告♥了
When did any of this become your commercial?
所以以后也是这样吗
Okay. Is that the way gonna be?
如果是的话 那我退出
'Cause if it is, then I'm out.
等一下 你怎么能退出呢
Wait a minute. How can you be out?
-我就是要退 -这不是你自己的剧
- 'Cause I'm out. - This is not your show.
你本来一开始就不在参演名单里
You were never in in the first place.
大家冷静一下 冷静
Guys, guys, listen, guys.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
别吵了
You guys.
我们当初同意做这个节目都是有原因的
Listen. We all agreed to do this for a reason.
你们可以得到对你们来说重要的东西
And there's something important to you. You can have it.
-珍 想要她女儿参演这个节目 -什么
- Jen, she wants her daughter cast in the show. - What?
裙带关系 珍 托莉参演她爸的剧
Nepotism, Jen? Didn't you learn enough lessons
你还没吸取教训吗
from Tori being on her dad's show?
我还在这呢 杰是导演
I'm right here. Jay's directing.
-小加是双性恋 -安德里亚是双性恋
- Gab's bi. - Andrea's bi.
看吧 你想要广♥告♥植入 那就植入吧
See? You want product placement? It's all yours.
小布 你想要什么 什么都行
Bri, what do you want? Anything.
如果这个剧我们要做了十年
If we did this show for ten years,
接下来可能还要再做十年
and we'll possibly do it for another ten,
那我们就应该是平等的伙伴关系
we should all be equal partners.
-所有事都要公平 -同意
- Creatively. Everything. - Agreed.
我们是一条船上的
We're all a team.
但是你们知道吗
But do you know what, you guys?
如果你们都能得到东西 那我也有想要的
If you guys all get something, I want something, too.
天呐 终于来了
Oh, boy, here it comes.
-集体治疗 -什么
- Group therapy. -What's that?
-就这么说 -集体治疗
- Just say it now. - Group therapy?
-集体治疗 你在搞笑吗 -不要
- Group therapy? Are you kidding me? - No...
-我不去 -我不需要
- N-N-Not me, I'm not... - I don't need that.
如果有什么
If there's anything-- hey-hey-hey-hey.
如果有什么是我们集体需要的 那就是
If there's anything this group needs, it's...
-吃药 -心理治疗
- Medication. - Therapy.
-我们确实需要吃药 -天呐
- We do need medication. - Oh, my God.
每个人能拿到多少钱
How much can one person have?
这事没得商量 大家
It's a nonnegotiable, guys.
什么叫没得商量
What do you mean it's a non-negotiable?
-才不是 -就是没得商量 -看看我们
- That's not true. - It's a non-nego-- you-- look at us!
又来了 来吧大家
Here we go. Come on, guys.
现在又变成摄影了
Oh, it's a-- it's a photo shoot now?
来吧
Here we are.
游戏开始了
Hey, guys, game time.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Nice to see you. - Good to see you.
-你好 -见到你很高兴
- How are you? - Good to see you.
-见到你真的很高兴 -很高兴见到你
- Very nice to see you. - Good to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
莎侬在非洲有事
Shannen's delayed -in Africa.
这真令人激动
Well, this is a real thrill.
看到你们这群人又聚在一起
Seeing the whole gang back together again.
这对我们来说也很激动
Well, it's a thrill for all of us, too.
为了表示感谢
As a token of our appreciation,
我们给你带了份小礼物
we brought you a little gift.
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了
That is amazing.
开始之前 我想要给你们介绍一下
Before we get started, we would like to introduce you
新的执行制片人 她会监管每日剧集制♥作♥
to a new executive who will be running the show day-to-day.
其实你们都认识她
In fact, you all know her.
你们一定都记得
I'm sure you all remember?
天呐 艾米丽·瓦伦汀
Holy Emily Valentine.
我肯定忘不了你
I definitely remember you.
心理治疗可能也不是件坏事
Maybe therapy wasn't a bad idea.
大家好啊
So hello, everyone.
能见到你们所有人真是太好了
It's so great to see all of you.
感谢你们在捡完垃圾之后
And thank you so much for showering after that whole
还能洗个澡
garbage pickup thing.
在TMZ拍得照片也超级棒
And the pictures at TMZ, awesome.
那件背心穿得可真漂亮 托莉
Way to rock that vest, Tori.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
而且我觉得心理治疗确实是个好主意
And I think therapy is a great idea.
我认为在座的每一位
I think each and every one of you
都应该探索自己的美好 恐惧
should explore your narcissism, your neuroses,
和病态的自我吸收
your pathological self-absorption.
去拥抱它 这样就能做出好节目
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表