剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
Jay, are you sure this is a good angle?
摄像机不应该高点吗
Should the camera be a little higher for me?
托莉 你看起来很好
Tori. You look great.
就像你19岁一样
Just like you did when you were 19.
我的天 杰 闭嘴
Oh, my God. Jay, shut up.
现在我知道你在撒谎了
Now I know you're lying.
你拍的我是对的那边[右边]吗
Are you getting my right side?
其实更多的是左边
Uh, actually more your left side.
不 你知道我右边脸是对的那边
No, you know that my right side is my right side.
-好了 停一下 -停
- Yep, go ahead and cut it. - Let's cut.
贾森 你能来一下吗
Jason, can you come here, please?
托莉 你在说什么
Tori, what are you talking about?
你好的那边 坏的那边
Your good side, your bad side.
我在镜头里都基本看不到你的脸
Like, I can barely even see your face in this shot.
我们拍的是床上
We're panning across the bed.
拍什么
Panning across what?
先不要管这个了
Let's not worry about that.
但我确实很担心
Well, I am worried about it
现在半裸着躺着在床上还要被所有人
because I'm the one that's half naked in a bed here,
盯着看的人是我
and everyone is looking,
而且我觉得自己不好看
and I'm not feeling like I look good.
托莉 我没有时间照顾你的不安全感
Tori, I don't have time to shoot around your insecurities.
那你只能再找个时间
Okay, well, then you're gonna have to reschedule
重新安排一下了
when you can find the time.
对不起 小布
Sorry, Bri.
对不起 大家
Sorry, guys.
所以要吃午饭了吗
So is that lunch?
怎么样了
Hey, how's it going?
有点压力
It's a little stressful.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
结束之后要不要去喝杯酒放松一下
What do you say we grab a drink and unwind after we wrap?
我
Well, I, uh...
或者我们可以看电影放松[又有做♥爱♥的意思]
Maybe we could Netflix and chill.
有什么好笑的
What's funny?
你说的好像还有别的意思
You say that like it has quotation marks around it.
这可是你的原话
Those are your words.
好啊 下班一起出去
Sure. Let's hang.
-好的 -我们可以去奥斯顿之家
- Cool. Great. - We can go to the Alston House.
-贾森给我办了个会员 -就是喜欢杰这一点
- Jason got me a membership. - Got to love Jay.
他在这方面总是很有一套
He's always working those angles.
我本想接你一起去 但是
I'd offer to pick you up, but...
我们在那里碰头把
Let's meet there.
小布
Bri.
刚刚对不起
Sorry about earlier.
我只是想让它好一点
I-I just wanted it to be right.
-什么 -我们的床戏
- What? - Our sex scene.
-其实也不算是床戏 -这个我不担心
- Well, the one that wasn't. - Ah, I'm not worried about it.
你当然不担心
Ah, of course you aren't.
男人从来不想这个
Guys never are.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当然了 我怎么会不好
Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是你看起来有点冷漠
You just seem distant.
是我做了什么吗 还是
Is it something I did, or...?
不 不是的 托莉
No, no, no, Tori.
跟你完全没有关系
It has nothing to do with you.
如果你想谈的话我就在这
Well, I'm here if you want to talk.
好的 我会告诉你的
All right, all right. I'll let you know.
你还好吗
You okay?
我真是个傻子
I'm such an idiot.
他怎么可能会想要叫我爸爸呢
I mean, why would he possibly want to call me "Dad"?
因为你是他爸 而且他来这就是为了找你
Because you're his father and he came here looking for you?
他20了 他已经20岁了
He's 20. He's 20 years old.
我错过了所有 没有陪伴他成长
I missed all that. I wasn't there for him.
布莱恩
Brian.
你才刚遇到他 才刚发现这件事
I mean, you just met him, you just found out.
他问我有没有告诉任何人
He asked me if I told anybody,
我说只能跟他说没有
and I had to tell him "No."
因为我觉得羞耻
Because I was embarrassed.
我不知道怎么跟大家说
I don't know how to tell people.
不知道怎么跟沙伊说
I don't know how to tell Shay.
还有我的孩子 我另外几个孩子
I don't know how to tell my kid -- my other kids.
我问你
Okay, let me ask you something.
你问他要不要叫你♥爸♥爸的时候
When... When you asked him to call you "Dad,"
是因为你想他叫你
did you ask because it's what you wanted
还是因为你觉得他想
or because you thought it's what he wanted?
都有
Both.
这不就得了
There you have it.
你们是父亲和儿子
Look, you're father and son.
现在就把重心放在扎克身上
Just focus on Zach right now.
等时机成熟的时候你再告诉大家
And you'll tell people when the time is right.
各位
Hey, everyone.
这是巧合吗
Is this a coincidence?
我觉得今天大家都需要喝一杯
I think we all needed a drink after today.
就是 我们连一场戏都没拍
Ugh, I know. We haven't shot a single scene.
残忍♥的现实
Mm. It's brutal.
但是我还有一杯酒
But I have a glass of wine
和帅哥相伴 所以我还好
and a tall drink of water, so I'm good.
我有一位极品美女和一瓶啤酒在这
And I've got a gorgeous woman and a bottle of beer,
所以我也还好
so I'm good.
你们两个可真恩爱
You guys are such a cute couple.
谢谢 他真的很好
Thanks. Yeah, he's a good guy.
她也好的不得了
And she's incredible.
她让我看高尔夫比赛
She lets me watch golf.
假装自己也很喜欢看
Pretends that she likes it.
我真的喜欢看 不是假装
No, I do. I'm not pretending.
我喜欢看
- I do like it. - Mm-hmm.
艾恩 要来点波旁苹果桑格里亚酒吗
Ian, how about a couple of the bourbon apple sangrias?
超级好喝
They are amazing.
-听起来不错 -你好
- Sounds interesting. -Excuse me.
-你好 -可以给我们来两杯
- Yes. - Could we have a couple
波旁苹果桑格里亚酒吗 谢谢
of the bourbon apple sangrias, please?
-你一定会喜欢的 -等不及了
- You're gonna love them. - Can't wait.
新剧本怎么样
How about that new draft?
特别棒是不是
It was great, wasn't it?
安娜写得很认真
Anna's worked so hard.
确实更好了
Yeah, it was better.
重写了很多地方
A lot of rewrites.
所以我觉得有点进步
So it's coming along, I think.
重写很好
Well, rewrites are good.
很锻炼你的写作肌肉
It works out your writing muscle,
顺便说一下 你写作肌肉很厉害
which is very strong, by the way.
我的写作肌肉
My writing muscle.
这人就像我的唯粉一样
This guy is like a one-man support system.
我只是尽我所能去帮忙
Well, I do what I can to help.
艾恩特别热心
Yes, Ian is very helpful.
就像属于你自己的托尼·罗宾斯
Mm-hmm. It's like having your own Tony Robbins
一直陪在你身边
right there with you all the time.
我也是这么说的
I said the same thing.
干吗
What?
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
那个笑是什么意思
That grin did.
就是看到你醉入爱河的样子觉得很可爱
It's just really adorable seeing you so head over heels.
还挺少女的
You're, like, girlish.
看起来很甜蜜 珍
It's really very sweet, Jen.
快和你们的波旁苹果桑格里亚酒一样甜了
Almost as sweet as your bourbon apple sangria over there.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我就是见多了你这种人生指导
I'm just seeing a lot of life coaching and mentoring.
我也看过很多大众体育运动
Huh, you know, I'm seeing a lot of spectator sports
我知道你一点兴趣都没有
that I know you have zero interest in.
我在尝试新事物
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表