剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
我得从行会听有关它的消息吗
I had to hear about this from the guild?
就是 这是我的惯用手
Yeah, it's, um... it's my dialing hand.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
疼
Yeah.
很好
Good.
你真的要这样吗
Really?
杰克还好吗
So how's... Jack?
-是马克 -马克 马克还好吗
- Mark. - Mark! How's Mark?
-他很好 -很好
- He's... fine. - Good.
-谢谢 -听到这个消息很开心
- Good. Thanks. - Happy to hear that.
-很好 -珍
- So great. - Jen.
你知道我不是个喜欢拥抱的人
You know I'm not a hugger.
晚点可以吗
So later maybe?
-不行 -不行吗
- No. - No?
小托
Hey, Tor.
你发现了吗
Did you see that?
-是的 -二十年后就只有"小托"
- Yeah. - After 20 years, "Hey, Tor,"
两个字 我就只配得到这些吗
two words-- that's all I get?
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天 是他们
Oh, my God, it's them!
要走了 快点
Oh, it's go time. Come on!
至少她还穿了有我头像衬衫
At least she's got my shirt on.
我的天
Oh, boy.
放松
All right.
-你还好吗 -还好 还好
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没事 我很好 我没事
No, I'm... I'm good, I'm fine.
我只是有点紧张 就这样
I'm just a... little stressed, that's all.
我已经二十多年没有上节目了 所以
I haven't done this in, uh... in 20-plus years, so it's...
我只是不想说些蠢事
I just don't want to say something stupid,
看起来像个傻子
look like an idiot.
你还记得我们的好运小仪式吗
You remember our little good luck ritual?
拜托 你肯定记得
Come on. You remember.
在拍大场景之前 我们很紧张
The one before big scenes, we got nervous,
我们会怎么做
we would do?
这样吗
This one?
真的很有效
That totally works.
看起来不怎么酷 但是很有效
It doesn't look very cool, but it works.
小秘密
Little secret?
我最初这样做
I originally started doing that
是为了在拍吻戏之前检查自己的口气
to do a breath check before our kissing scenes.
很好
Nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-女士们先生们 -你可以做到的
- Ladies and gentlemen... - You got this.
请大家入座
please find your seats.
活动马上开始
The event is about to begin.
走了
Here we go.
表演时刻 我们一起加油
Okay, showtime. Let's do it.
她会一直做老师拍手这个动作吗
Is she gonna do that teacher clap the whole time?
那么 所有这些狂热的场景
So, all those make-out scenes...
有没有浪漫的事流溢到镜头之外
Did any of the romance spill off camera?
或许有一点
There was a little spillage probably.
没错 但我们不会接吻然后告诉你们
Okay. Yeah, but we don't kiss and tell.
你现在只是在取笑我们
Now you're just teasing us.
让我们把时间交给观众 有问题吗
Let's turn this over to the audience. Any questions?
那位女士 请说
Yeah. Right over there. Go ahead.
安德里亚·祖克曼是90年代电视剧中
Andrea Zuckerman was
我最喜欢的角色
my favorite character on TV in the '90s.
你在扮演安德里亚时最喜欢她哪方面
What did you like most about playing Andrea?
我 你知道吗 安德里亚坚强又睿智
I... You know what? Andrea was strong and intelligent,
而且她忠实于自我
and she stayed true to herself,
所以 我想我也正努力
so I... I guess I am trying
在自己的生活中追求这一点
to aspire to that in my own life, as well.
-谢谢 -下一个问题
- Thank you. - Next question.
你好 布莱恩
Hi, Brian.
我只是想知道
I was just wondering.
你知道沙伊什么时候开始宣传新专辑吗
Do you know when Shay's new album is gonna drop?
我尽量不干涉她的音乐事业
I-I try not to get involved in her music career,
但我是她的头号♥粉丝
but I am her number one fan.
还有其它问题吗
Any other questions?
和我妻子没关系的
That do not involve my wife?
早就料到会这样
Thought so.
你们中哪个人
Which one of you guys was
最不像《90210》中的角色
least like your character on 90210?
那边的弟弟 那边
Oh, that kid over there. Right there.
我吗
Me?!
是的 你
Yes, you.
布兰登·沃尔什极其整洁
Brandon Walsh was squeaky clean,
但这个家伙 我的意思是
but this guy, I mean...
他脾气有点暴躁
he's a little hotheaded.
好吧
Oh, right.
好吧 我可能是在片场发过脾气
That. Okay, yes, I might have lost my temper on set,
我承认
I'll admit it.
暴♥力♥无法解决问题 但我得说
Violence is never the answer, but suffice it to say,
我总是会捍卫弱者
I always stick up for the little guy.
是啊 他自己
Yeah, himself.
我想问布莱恩
Question for Brian.
我跟我妈一起看这部剧
I've been watching the show with my mother.
你的角色总是一位局外人
Your character was always kind of an outsider.
是的
Yes.
在现实生活中你也是这样吗
Were you that way in real life?
是的
Yes.
我也是这样
Still am. Still am.
家里有老婆和三个女儿
I have a wife and three daughters,
所以大多数情况下我很有可能
so the chances are I'm-I'm gonna be an outsider
就当个局外人
for, uh, quite some time.
你知道 我觉得布莱恩会认同
You know, I think Brian would agree that
娶一位才华横溢的女性是件令人激动的事
being married to a brilliant woman is really exciting.
我真的是三生有幸
I thank my lucky stars every day
能遇到我的灵魂伴侣史黛西
that I found my soul mate Stacey.
她创建了这个不可思议的品牌
She's developed this brand that is just incredible.
实际上 各位 她刚出了一本书
In fact, people, she's just come out with a book.
我们一起写的
She and I.
好莱坞夫妇健身指南
一起流汗一起干
如果你还没看过 你真的要好好读读
If you haven't seen it, you really all need to pick it up.
#一起流汗一起干
#SweatTogetherGetTogether.
你好 我想问问珍妮
Hi. My question's for Jennie.
谁的爱情生活更加波折起伏
Whose romantic life has had more ups and downs--
你还是凯莉的
yours or Kelly's?
我们都受过爱情折磨
Well... we've both been burned.
我只想说 我很遗憾
And I just want to say, I'm so sorry
关于你和你丈夫的事
to hear about you and your husband.
为美国娱乐新闻网站
-你说什么 -我听TMZ报道说
- Excuse me? - I just heard on TMZ
他正在申请离婚
that he's filing for divorce?
你知道吗
You know what?
珍非常注重隐私 我们都应该尊重这点
Jen's a really private person, and we should all respect that.
但是我 我就知无不言
But me-- I'm an open book,
你们想问什么随便问
so you guys can ask me whatever you want.
我只想问一个问题
I just want to ask a question
我觉得我们都很想知道
I think we all want to know.
你们有谁知道最近莎侬在忙些什么吗
Do any of you know what the heck Shannen's up to these days?
你们有跟她联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to her?
我有段时间没跟她聊过了
I haven't spoke to her in a while.
-我也没有 -没有
- No, me neither. - Nope.
-没聊过 -没有
- Have not. - No.
好吧 我们很幸运
All right, we are in luck
因为我们聊天的时候
because, as we speak,
一位特别的人正在图享上直播
a very special person is live-streaming on Instagram.
-我们一起看看吧 -是莎侬
- Should we check in? - It's Shannen!
惊喜
Surprise.
我们的一位护林人发现了这个小家伙
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表