剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
我不会 因为你很完美
I will not, because you are perfect.
我很完美 所以你才会娶我
I am, and that's why you married me.
布莱恩
扎克 你被录用了
明早八点到房♥子
福克斯工作室
我一直在考虑
I've been thinking about this.
作为一个同性恋女人
And as a queer woman,
我对你的故事很感兴趣
I'm very invested in your story.
不是我的故事 你说的是安德里亚的故事
Oh, not my story. You mean, uh, A-Andrea's story.
好的
Right.
你了解的 对安德里亚来说 她是个
Well, you know, for Andrea, she's a...
非常幸福的已婚女人
a very happily married woman,
你也知道 她的孩子都已长大成人
but, you know, her kids are all grown.
她现在步入了一个新的人生阶段
And she's in a, uh... A new phase of life,
你懂的 重估自我
reassessing and, you know,
乐于接受新事物和新情感
open to new things and feelings and...
我们还是在讨论安德里亚 对吗
And we're still talking about Andrea, right?
当然 是安德里亚
Oh, yeah. It's Andrea.
你懂的 我只是很贴近角色
I mean, you know, I'm just very close to the character.
好吧 其实是我 我只是
Okay, this is about me. It is about me, and I just...
我以为如果我
I thought that if I...
我可以让安德里亚演绎出来
I could have Andrea do this,
我就能明白感受如何
I could see how it feels.
感觉很棒
It would feel great.
你会变得自♥由♥开放
You'll be open and free.
我觉得安德里亚
And I think Andrea
和女士们在一起会很幸运
is gonna be very lucky with the ladies.
-真的吗 -我了解
- You do? - I know it.
你知道 我跟我丈夫说过这个事
You know, I told my husband about this,
他指责说我想要出轨
and he accused me of wanting to cheat.
但不是那样
This isn't about that.
我不知道怎么解释
I didn't know how to explain that.
这两件事可以同存并真
Well, two things can be true at once.
知道自己是否是双性恋
Which is a good thing for you to know
对你来说是好事
if you're gonna be bi.
你觉得我是双性恋不是同性恋吗
Oh, you think I'm bi and-and not gay?
如果你都不知道我怎么会知道
How would I know if you don't even know?
人们对这些标签非常感兴趣
People get so hung up on these labels.
他们很难区分性别和身份
And they have a hard time differentiating between sex and identity.
伙计 说得没错
Man, that is really good.
必须得有人为安德里亚把这个写出来
Somebody has got to write that for Andrea.
我现在就记下来
I'm gonna... I'm gonna do it right now.
不用 你不用记下来
No, no, you're not taking notes.
作为一名演员
As an actress,
你为什么不试着亲身体验一下
why don't you try to live it?
类似的方法 你准备好了吗
Like method. Are you ready for that?
我觉得我准备好了
I think I am.
不要涉及脖子以下部位
Uh, not below the neck,
但我可以以我自己的方式体验
but I can work my way down.
可以 那就赶快去 去泡吧
Well, then, get out there. Hit up a bar.
去约会软件上注册账号♥
Get yourself on a dating app.
-就像做研究 -没错
- Like research. - Right.
就像做研究
Think research.
安娜 听我说
Hey, Anna, look,
不管你认为我做了什么 我都很抱歉
I'm sorry for whatever it is you thought I did.
我以为你做了什么
What I thought you did?
无论我说了什么都冒犯了你
Yeah, whatever I said that offended you.
要我给你倒咖啡
The asking me to get you coffee part
还是对我面部特征的妄议
or the unsolicited opinions on my facial features?
我们可以像两个成年人那样聊聊吗 拜托
Can we just talk like two humans, please?
我不明白为什么我夸你
I don't get why you got so bothered
你会这么生气
that I gave you a compliment.
我的意思是 大家现在都怎么了
I mean, what's with everyone now?
大家指的是谁
Everyone who?
概括来说是女人
Well, women in general.
我刚刚离婚 感觉我已婚的那段日子
I just got out of a marriage, and it's like the entire world
整个世界好像都变了
changed while I was married.
很显然 如果她不反咬我一口
Apparently, I can't say anything nice to women
我就不会对女人友好 我赢不了
without it coming back to bite me; I can't win.
你想要赢得什么
What are you trying to win?
我放弃争论 说那件事
Okay, I give up. Just for the record,
我不是调戏你
I wasn't trying to flirt with you.
我并没有想要举止失当
I didn't intend to be inappropriate.
我只是想要友好一点
I was just trying to be nice.
我告诉你这就冒犯了别人
And I'm telling you it was offensive.
算了吧
Let it go.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
这还需要问吗
Do you even have to ask?
我一直相信你 以后也会相信你
I always have. I always will.
我们甚至二十年没讲过话了
And we haven't even talked in 20 years.
-但我最好的朋友... -你和珍吗
- Yet my best friend... - Oh, you and Jen, huh?
-你们还没说话吗 -没有
- You guys still haven't talked? - No.
她一直在打电♥话♥给我
She just keeps calling me, and...
又来了
Here we go again.
等我一下
Oh, give me a second.
-宝贝 -就想跟你打声招呼
- Hey, babe. - Hey. Just wanted to say hi.
我不知道你什么时候才回家
I didn't know what time you were gonna be home.
-是妈咪 -嗨 宝贝们
- It's Mommy. - Hi, babies.
-我爱你们 -嗨 妈咪
- I love you. - Hi, Mommy.
嗨 妈
Hi, Mom.
小托
Hey, Tor?
穿这裤子我屁♥股♥看起来还可以吗
Does my butt look okay in these pants?
托莉 你四点的会面准备好了
Hey, Tori, your 4:00's ready.
好的 我就过去
Great. I'll be right there.
我得去忙了 宝贝 要工作了
I got to go, babe. Duty calls.
你的翘臀看起来很棒
And your butt looks great.
好了 首先
Okay, well, first of all,
演员们都很喜欢你的故事构思
the cast just loves all of your story ideas.
当然了
Oh, yeah.
一群人都聚集在核桃咖啡厅
The gang gathers back at the Peach Pit.
真是很有突破性
That's real groundbreaking stuff you did there.
我也觉得 杰 我知道你想要
I think so. And, Jay, I know you're just gonna
按照你的想法来拍摄试播集
elevate the pilot with your vision.
我不会拍摄剧本上没写的情节
Hey, if it ain't on the page, it ain't on the stage.
很好 我们就快谈拢了
Good. So, we're almost there,
我知道进展不是那么顺利
and I know it hasn't been smooth sailing,
但我觉得我们都在追求同一个目标
but I feel like we all want the same thing:
制♥作♥一部优秀的电视节目
to make a great TV show.
所以我们能不能
So, can't we just all work together
以友好专业的态度一起合作
in a friendly and professional manner?
当然可以
Of course.
伙计 我知道这对我们来说 都有点难
And, man, I know this has been hard... on both of us.
仅仅是难吗
Hard?
你搞大了我老婆的肚子
You knocked up my wife.
贾森 谁都不想这样
Jason, no one wanted this.
让卡米尔怀上我的孩子
Camille carrying my kid?
我们能不能放下这件事
Can't we just let all that go
-制♥作♥一部优秀的电视节目 -不 我做不到
- and make a great TV show? - No, I can't.
很抱歉 小托 但制片人必须做出艰难抉择
I'm sorry, T, but producers have to make difficult decisions.
你决定吧
So decide.
要他还是我
Him or me.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
大家都爱卡莱尔写的剧本
Everyone loves Carlisle's writing,
如果我们失去他 我完全是要从头来过
so if we lose him, then I completely have to start from scratch.
然后是贾森
And then there's Jason.
他是我的朋友 也是节目的核心人物
He's my friend, and he's a huge part of the show.
-没有他你就做不了这节目吗 -正是这样
- Can you even do the show without him? - No. Exactly.
所以我得说服贾森与卡莱尔和平相处
So I need to talk Jason into being okay with Carlisle.
布莱恩觉得可能我让杰
And Brian thinks that maybe if I give Jay
冷静几天 一切都会没事的
a couple days to cool off, that everything will be fine,
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表