剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
and act like I'm not enjoying,
假装喜欢
acting like I'm enjoying it.
那就喜欢 或者不喜欢
So enjoy it. Or don't.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
好吗 只是场小小的亲热戏
Okay? It's just a little sex scene.
不是真的
It's not real.
就像这些
Like these.
现在就去好好享受
Now go have fun.
你滑滑板多久了
How long you been skating?
才一年左右
Just about a year.
很不错
That's awesome.
很有趣的是 我在想
You know what's funny? I was thinking about it.
我... 我想我遇到你♥妈♥的♥时候
I, uh... I-I think I was younger than you
我比你还小
when I met your mom.
是的 简单的数学我还是会算的
Yeah. I can do basic math.
说的对
Fair enough.
我是说... 我那时候... 很年轻
I'm just saying, I was-- I was young.
你妈没说太多
Your mom didn't-didn't talk about much.
是的 她不想
Yeah, she didn't want to.
她甚至什么都不想告诉我
Sh-She didn't even want to tell me about anything.
这是她人生中封锁起来 避而不谈的部分
It's a part of her life she just kind of closed off.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我想... 她来洛杉矶
I-I guess, uh... she came to L.A.
想着她能成为朱莉娅·罗伯茨什么的
Thinking she was gonna be Julia Roberts or something.
然后...
And then, uh...
然后她成了《90210》的临时演员
then she was an extra on 90210,
也就那样了
and that's as good as it got.
我记得
I totally remember.
我们有一队临时演员
We had this small group of extras
一直在工作
that worked all the time.
我们都很年轻
And-and we were kids,
所以我们经常疯狂地玩乐
so we used to all party together pretty hard.
-她真的不喜欢说这个 -好吧
- She really doesn't like -to talk about that. - There you go.
看 她养了个好孩子
See? She raised a good kid.
谢谢 布莱恩
Thanks, Brian.
如果你...
You know, if you...
如果你想的话
if you want to-- I mean,
我不是想让你...
I don't expect you to--
但你可以... 你完全可以...
but you can-- you can totally...
叫我爸
call me Dad.
那个...
I mean, it's-it's...
那...
It's--
那很奇怪 那...
That was weird. That's--
当我没说...
Uh, forget that I said that. That, uh...
你很好
Uh... It's nice of you.
只是... 我妈之所以是我妈是因为她养了我
It's just... Mom has been my mom because she raised me.
不 我... 我不... 我不...
No. I-- uh, yeah. I don't-I don't...
-我得了解你 -对
- I just got to know you. - Totally.
我不想着变得很奇怪
I don't want this to be weird at all.
还有 你有告诉过别人吗
Plus, h-have you told anyone?
我觉得你不应该告诉别人
I don't think you should.
为什么
Why not?
我不想让别人觉得
I don't want people to think
我是靠关系拿到的私人助理的工作
I pulled any strings getting this PA job.
而且我觉得你没有准备好
And I don't think you're ready.
也许叫你♥爸♥的时机...
And maybe the ship has sailed on...
已经过去了
on you being "Dad."
我的意思是 我都20岁了
I mean, I'm 20.
我得去工作了
I got to get back to work.
-你好 布莱恩 -你好
- Hey, Brian. - Hey.
这是给你的一些便条
Got some pledges here for you.
正好 谢谢了
Oh, right on. Cool. Thanks, man.
不客气 哥们
Yeah. You're welcome, man.
-早上好 -你好
- Morning. - Hey.
我看到他们把咱们的戏排到第一幕了
So, I see they have our scene scheduled first up.
-你终于得到你想要的性♥爱♥戏了 -是
- You finally got that sex scene you wanted. - Yep.
那简直是 我的天
It's been, like, my God,
离我们上次那么做已经20年了
20 years since we've done one of these.
你觉得焦虑吗
Are you feeling nervous?
-不 -好吧
- I am not. - Okay.
所以好好想一下
So deep thoughts.
唐娜和大卫 这么多年
Donna and David: How do they maintain
他们是怎么维持这么棒的婚姻的
such an amazing marriage after all these years?
唐娜和大卫之间是幻想的关系
Well, Donna and David are in an imaginary relationship
就是那样
so, uh, there's that.
我得背背这些台词
I have to work on these lines.
等等见 好吗
I'll see you later, okay?
聊得真开心
Good talk.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming in.
突然间这么严肃
So serious all of a sudden.
抱歉 人力资源部的这些玩意真是吓到我了
Sorry, this whole HR thing's got me really spooked.
我都觉得我不会再做♥爱♥了
I don't think I'm ever gonna have sex again.
太危险了
It's way too risky.
这是你用你的方式说...
So is this your way of saying that...
不是我说什么的方式
It's not my way of saying anything.
的确 我更像个游戏人生的人
Granted, I'm more of a player
而不是个安定的人 但我喜欢你
than a stayer but I like you.
很喜欢
A lot.
我觉得我们志趣相投
I think we're kindred spirits.
好了 别太过了
All right, let's not get crazy.
你是说如果我签了这个 你会和我约会吗
Are you saying if I sign this, you'll date me?
-因为我很困惑 -我知道 小加
- 'Cause I am very confused. - I know you are, Gab.
怎么了 你后悔和我做♥爱♥了
What's the issue? Do you regret having sex with me?
没有
Not at all.
我只是不想签这些
I-I just don't feel like recording it
无谓的法律文件
on some gratuitous legal document.
-你是以什么为耻吗 -不
- Is it something you're ashamed of? - No.
不过我只告诉了其他两个人
But I've only told two other people, though.
我想你还没准备好
Well, I guess you're not ready.
就是这个 准备好什么
See, that's it. Ready for what?
我甚至不知道我没准备好什么
I don't even know what I'm not ready for.
在我弄清楚之前
And until I figure that out,
我为什么要把这放在一张纸上
why would I go and put it on a piece of paper?
安静
Quiet on the set.
画面调整好了
Picture's up.
好了 各位 开始吧
All right, everybody, let's do this.
全新的《飞跃比弗利》
The all-new 90210.
很好
Oh, great.
现在我觉得很热了
Now I feel really hot.
我们先排练一遍
Let's rehearse, guys.
不用 这些人都不需要排练
Nah, these guys don't need to rehearse.
你们知道怎么做的 对吗 就像以前一样
You know how to do it, right, guys? Just like old times.
除了现在和以前不一样
Well, except it's not just like old times,
因为已经过了20年了
'cause it's 20 years later.
好了 我们准备好了
All right, we're ready to shoot.
开始
Red light and bell.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好
All right.
好
Okay.
-进来 -好
- Come on in. - Yep.
我来了
Here I come.
马上就好
Almost there.
好了 你们准备好了吗 开始
All right, you ready, guys? Here we go.
第28场 第1条
Scene 28, take one.
开拍
And... action.
唐娜 你简直是我
Donna, you are the best thing
这辈子最大的幸运
that ever happened to me.
我爱你 大卫
I love you, David.
等一下
Um, wait.
-你能看到吗 -什么
- Can you see this? - What?
杰 你确定这是个好角度吗
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表