剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
《飞越比弗利》前情提要
Previously on BH90210...
我们还有三天就开拍了
We start shooting in three days,
整个剧在还没开拍前就处于
and this whole show is on the brink of imploding
崩溃边缘
before we even film it.
我在乎贾森·普里斯特利
I care about Jason Priestley.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的睡了我老婆而且让她怀孕了
This son of a bitch slept with my wife and got her pregnant!
这不是我的错 是你不能让她满足
It's not my fault your wife wasn't being satisfied at home!
我是新的主编剧
I'm the new head writer.
我们要好好改改剧本
We need to fix the script.
这让我想洗个热水澡 割腕自杀
It makes me want to draw a warm bath and slit my wrists.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
我的这次新尝试
I'm trying this new thing
并不是完全为了我自己
where I don't make it all about me.
这不会改变我对你的感觉
This doesn't change how I feel about you.
怎么会不会 小加
How could it not, Gab?
你说你现在喜欢女人了 我不是女人
You say you're into women now, and I'm not a woman.
我不能和客户交往
I can't get involved with a client.
不如我明天就打电♥话♥给福克斯 把你辞退了
How about I call Fox tomorrow and have you reassigned?
你觉得自己配不上 但我觉得你可以
You believe that you don't measure up, and I think you do.
我又对布莱恩有感觉了
I'm starting to have feelings for Brian again.
-扎克 你是个跟踪狂 你是个小偷 -我是你的儿子
- Zach, you're a stalker, you're a thief. - I'm your son.
还有私生饭
There's still a stalker out there.
有点可怕
It's scary.
不要一副无视我的样子
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
抢售一空的世界巡回演出归来
Back from a sold-out world tour...
独一无二的
The one and only...
大卫·希尔弗
David Silver!
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
很高兴回到夜幕下的核桃咖啡厅
It's nice being back here at the Peach Pit After Dark.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
*宝贝 是你 我的心肝*
*Baby, it's you, girl*
*你完美无缺*
*You got it together*
*每次我凝视你*
*Every time I look at you*
*只看到永远*
*All I see is forever...*
-起火了 天哪 -着火了
- Fire! Oh, my God! - Fire!
大卫 救救我们
David, save us!
着火了 着火了
Fire! Fire!
快
Quick!
你救了大家
You saved everyone.
大卫 你太棒了
David, you're amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
《飞越比弗利》剧场情况不断
High drama on the set of 90210.
原编剧被炒 取而代之的是一位毫无经验
The original writer fired and replaced by a new writer
新手编剧
with zero credits.
据传她和新晋单身的
Rumor has it she might be cozying up
艾恩·齐林打得火热
to newly-single Ian Ziering.
最火爆的重启剧遭受新热点聚焦
The hottest reboot in town got hotter
一场大火摧毁了大部分片场
when a massive fire destroyed most of the sets,
这让导演贾森·普里斯特利
which has director Jason Priestley
日夜操劳 试图力挽狂澜
working day and night, desperately trying
找出使剧重回正轨的方法
to figure out how to get this show back on the road.
有消息称制♥作♥
Sources say the production is
已超出预算百万美金
millions of dollars over budget,
但目前却还没开拍
yet so far has failed to shoot a single scene.
当然还有常规的娱乐报道
And, of course, there are the usual reports
天后做派的
of diva-like behavior
女主角珍妮·加思
from leading ladies Jennie Garth...
凯莉
布兰达
以及莎侬·多尔蒂
...and Shannen Doherty.
想你
也许一直可靠的加碧丽尔·卡特里斯
Perhaps the always-dependable Gabrielle Carteris
能帮助改变现状
will help them weather the storm...
想你 祝第一天好运
爱你的丈夫
即将为您带来深陷财务危机
...which will be sorely needed with reports
托莉·斯佩林的最新报道
of financially-troubled Tori Spelling unraveling.
《飞越比弗利》娱乐报道
托莉做了很多真人秀 我都不记得她是演员了
Tori's done so much reality, I forgot she used to act.
穆索
Musso?
你们紧张吗
Do you guys feel nervous?
我们今天就要真正开始拍摄了
I mean, the fact that we're actually shooting today?
只要没人再把其他的片场烧了
Well, as long as someone doesn't burn down the rest of our sets,
-我们就没事 -我有点紧张
- we're good. - Yeah, I'm nervous,
但我很期待和你们一起工作
but I'm excited to work with you guys.
-早上好 -早
- Good morning! - Morning!
我发现在这个小可爱
I found this sweet little angel
独自在停车场溜达
wandering the lot all by himself.
它可能被卡车撞到
He could get hit by a truck.
-它是不是很可爱 -对
- Isn't he sweet? - Oh, yeah.
可爱的小崽
Cute little puddum.
我猜我又要救小狗了
I guess I'm rescuing yet another dog,
谁能对这可爱的小脸说不呢
'cause who could say "No" to that face?
它像个小精灵
He's like a gremlin.
-小莎 -什么事
- Oh, Shan? - Yeah.
那是穆索
That's Musso.
-什么 -那只狗
- What is? - That dog.
那是我的狗 穆索
That's actually my dog-- Musso.
我猜孩子肯定把它从拖车里放跑了
I-I guess the kids let him out of my trailer.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-对 -这是你的狗
- Yeah. - This is your dog?
对
Yup.
它有上芯片吗
Is he microchipped?
-有 -你确定吗
- Yes. - Are you sure?
绝对肯定 你能把狗给我吗
Yeah, definitely. Will you give me the dog?
把狗给她吧
Give her the dog already.
可怜的小家伙
Poor thing, you know?
谢了 小莎
Thanks, Shan.
各位 我不敢相信
You guys, I can't believe
-我们就要重启了 -我知道
- that we're really doing this. - I know.
没有回头路了 小婊砸
No turning back now, bitches.
没错 摄像机不能停
Nope. The cameras are rolling.
我怎么没多打点玻尿酸
Oh, I should have gotten more Botox.
还记得我们年轻时很在乎
Remember when we used to not be so self-conscious
自己的外貌吗
about the way we looked?
不记得
No.
我觉得在某一刻
I think at a certain point,
我们只能接受现实
we should just sort of, you know, embrace the fact
我们变老了 因为这也很美
that we're aging, 'cause it's beautiful, kind of.
也就你这么想
Please, speak for yourself.
至少你们不用拍性♥爱♥场景
At least you guys don't have to do a sex scene.
我20岁那会儿很在乎那些
I was self-conscious about those when I was 20.
是吧 总有点尴尬
Right? They were always a little awkward.
谢谢 真是帮大忙了
Thanks. That's helping.
你觉得男人会尴尬吗
Do you think the guys get awkward?
不 我觉得他们很喜欢
No, I think they like it.
他们确实有些时候很兴奋 对吧
They did seem to get a little excited sometimes, right?
-他们的表演会有点硬 -有点勃
- Their acting would get a little stiff. - A little wooden.
就说说而已
Just saying.
但对他们来说也跟尴尬 对吧
But it's embarrassing for them, too, right?
不知道 不如你问问布莱恩
I don't know. Why don't you ask Brian
当你和他拍性♥爱♥场景的时候
when you do your love scene with him?
看他会不会硬
See if he's got a stiffy.
如果硬了呢
Or what if it happens?
我不知道哪种更糟
I don't know what's worse--
他变硬或不硬
if it does happen or if it doesn't happen.
为什么我的第一幕是和布莱恩拍性♥爱♥场景
Why does my first scene up have to be a love scene with Brian?
谁在乎 会很简单的
Who cares? It's gonna be easy.
你有那么多经验
I mean, you have so much... experience...
过去和他一起
from the past with him...
在我房♥子里
in my house.
天哪 哪有总是你的房♥子
Oh, my God. Always your house?
拜托 小托 你们都结婚了 你还有孩子
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表