剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
搞笑
Funny?
有什么搞笑的
What's funny?
"观众认为大卫·希尔弗已经没有魅力了"
"Audiences think David Silver is now improbably sexy."
没有魅力 真的吗
Improbably? Really?
"观众乐意看到布兰登·沃尔
"Audiences loved seeing Brandon Walsh
和凯莉·泰勒一起
and Kelly Taylor together,
但有点搞不清其中的暧昧气氛"
but were confused by the sexual chemistry between..."
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
"搞不清布兰登·沃尔和布伦达·沃尔
"Confused by the sexual chemistry between Brandon Walsh
二人之间的暧昧气氛" 肯定搞错了
and Brenda Walsh"? Oh, well, that's just wrong.
"观众期待看到布伦达
"And they would like to see Brenda
继续在其中搅局"
be more of a troublemaker."
我的老天
Ugh! My God, good luck with that.
搅局的不是布伦达 是凯莉那个不要脸的婊♥子♥
Brenda wasn't a troublemaker, Kelly was. Kelly was a slut.
真不敢相信观众觉得
I can't believe that the audience thinks
我的角色是最搞笑的那一个
that my character's the funniest character.
-这有什么不好的 -我根本没想搞笑
- What's wrong with that? - I wasn't trying to be funny.
至少你没被当成
Well, at least you're not relatable
一个惨兮兮的麻烦精
for being a big sad mess.
或者是男子气概辣眼的典范
Or the poster child for toxic masculinity.
-或者是两极分化 -这什么意思
- Or completely polarizing. - What does that even mean?
不知道 但肯定不是什么好话
I don't know, but it's not good.
观众只有在看我和布莱恩滚床单的时候
The only time the audience
才会喜欢我
liked me is when I was in bed with Brian.
是大卫 唐纳和大卫滚床单的时候
Mm... David. When-when Donna was in bed with David.
这是我表现得最好的一部分
That's where I do some of my best work.
你知道吗 老娘根本不在意
You know what? I don't care
观众怎么想 我更愿意继续被大家遗忘
what people think. I prefer to continue living in oblivion.
大家都垂头丧气的啊
Oh, good, you're all spiraling.
演得不错 斯佩林 骗我的助理
It was a nice play, Spelling, tricking my assistant.
你们看得开心吗
You guys having fun?
-不开心 -早就告诉你了
- No! - Told you.
测试不是你们现在该担心的事
And testing's not what you should be worried about right now anyway.
那我们现在该担心什么
So what should we be worrying about?
炒八卦炒热度
Creating buzz.
这样你的剧就能火
So your show gets picked up.
大家都喜欢脱颖而出的热点人物
People like noisy stuff that cuts through the clutter.
拍几张照片 发到社交媒体上
Take photos, post.
我知道贾森现在在某座小岛上
I know Jason's on an island somewhere,
但莎侬跑哪去了
but where the hell's Shannen?
大家快来 我们走
Okay, everybody, let's go.
你好啊
Okay. Hi. Here!
演出开始
Showtime.
珍妮 这边来
Jennie, over here.
我要跟凯勒说几句话 抱歉
I'm gonna go talk to Kyler. Excuse me.
你不愿意的话可以不用这样
You don't have to do this if you don't want to.
我都懂 没人会真的在意
Yeah, I know, no one really cares about anyone
非原班演员中的任何一个 我只是想见莎侬
who wasn't in the original cast. I just wanted to see Shannen.
-她在哪里 -她迟到了
- Where is she? - Uh, she's late.
挺像她能做出的事 你想不想
It's kind of her thing. Do you want
先去练习一下签名
to go sign some autographs, maybe practice a little?
不用了 我下好了这个冥想软件
No, I'm good. I downloaded this meditation app,
想先让自己冷静一下
trying to learn to be more chill.
好吧 说不定这对我们都有好处
Oh. Well, maybe that'll be beneficial for both of us.
是吗
Yeah, you think?
休息一下吗
Hey. Taking a break?
-不用 -不用
- No. - No?
也许 歇一会
Hmm, maybe. A little one.
等待真是让人心焦
This waiting game is so stressful.
至少大卫和唐纳在观众测试里
Hey, at least David and Donna
很受欢迎
were the sweethearts of audience testing.
你觉得意外吗 大卫和唐纳一直都很好
Are you shocked? David and Donna were always great together.
-他们一定经历了什么 -没错
- They must be onto something. - Yeah.
经历了20年的婚姻 他们现在依旧很幸福
20 years of marriage, and they're still happy together.
为了这个我愿意牺牲一切
I would kill for that.
我不介意和孩子们呆在家里
You know, I don't mind staying home with the girls,
但我觉得沙伊认为这是理所当然
but I feel like Shay doesn't appreciate me enough.
我也是 内特也把我的付出当作理所当然
I feel the same way. I feel like Nate hardly appreciates me.
托莉 那太糟糕了 孩子应该感谢你的
Wow, Tori. That's terrible. You deserve to be appreciated.
-孩子也应该感谢你 -那么
- You deserve to be appreciated, too. - So, then...
对吧 我感谢你
Right? I appreciate you.
我也感谢你
I appreciate you.
问题解决
Problem solved.
休息结束 你觉得怎么样
Break over. How you like that?
-看看谁来了 -天哪 你好 你好
- Look who showed up. - God. Okay, hi. Hi. Hi.
我很抱歉我迟到了
I'm so sorry that I'm late, okay?
-发生了一场意外 之后 -我的天啊
- There was an accident and... - Oh, my God!
莎侬 你还好吗
Shannen, are you okay?
-你浑身是血 -发生了什么事情
- You're covered in blood. - What happened?
-肇事逃逸 -需要我们带你去医院吗
- Hit and run. - Do you want me to take you to the hospital?
不用 真的不用
Oh, no, no, n... Oh.
不是 这不是我的血
No. This is not my blood.
好吧 那
Okay, so... Ooh.
我正往这边开 突然有辆车直接冲了过来
I was on my way here, and this car just came and...
撞了这只负鼠 之后就开车跑了
hit this possum and just left it, right,
就在马路中间
in the middle of the road, just...
可怜的小家伙痛苦地扭动着身体
The thing was just twisted in pain.
你救了一只负鼠
So you saved a possum?
是啊 它太可爱了
Yeah. I mean, he was so sweet.
不过 它确实咬了几口我的手指
Granted, he did take, like, a few chunks out of my finger,
但是我恢复得快
but I'm up to date on my shots,
所以我没什么事
so I should be okay, I think.
但是为什么
But why?
负鼠平均一周可以吃掉4000只虱子
Possums eat an average of 4,000 ticks a week.
你对负鼠了解得不少啊
Wow, you know a lot about possums.
它们丑爆了
Huh. They're super ugly.
珍妮
Jennie...
所有动物都是小生命 对吗
all animals deserve rescuing, right?
不只是那些长得可爱 毛绒绒的
Not just the cute, fluffy ones.
莎侬 你太棒了
Shannen, you're so amazing.
-谢谢 -妈
- Thanks. - Mom...
不
Can't b...
她很棒 你是对的
She is amazing. You're right.
-谢谢 -谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks. - Thanks.
我很抱歉突然出现在这里 但是
Hey. Uh, I'm sorry to just show up like this, but, uh...
你不回我短♥信♥
you're not replying to my... any of my texts
-也不接我电♥话♥ -你对我撒谎
- or my calls or anything. - You lied to me.
什么
What?
你对我撒谎
You lied to me.
-什么意思 -你不是我儿子
- What? - You're not my son.
"她很讨喜
"She's completely endearing,
-什么 -扎克 别装了
- What? - Zach, stop it.
沙伊检测了你的DNA
Shay had your DNA tested.
不不 我妈
No. No, my-my mom
跟你一起演出的
was on the show with you.
你什么意思
So what are you saying?
你什么都不知道吗
You didn't know anything about this?
不 她也在照片上
No, I... Sh-She was in the picture with...
扎克 我知道 我看过
Zach, I know. I saw this.
我看过这张照片 我记得你妈
I saw this picture. I remember your mom.
我明白为什么她会觉得我是你♥爸♥
I-I understand why she thought it was me,
但是DNA结果不会撒谎
but the DNA results don't lie.
她是这么告诉我的
It's what she told me.
小托
T.
再见 抱歉
Bye. Sorry.
宝贝
Hi, babe.
-嗨 -你来了
- Hey. - You came.
是啊 还是来了不少人嘛
Yeah. It's a pretty good turnout.
我太开心了
I'm so happy.
你想喝点奶昔吗 免费的
Do you want a milkshake? They're free.
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表