剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表
I'm trying new things.
可能掉进了旧模式里
Maybe falling into old patterns.
可能我们都是
Maybe we both are.
安娜是个幸运的女孩
Anna is a lucky girl,
但你要关心自己
but you focus on you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也是
Right back at ya.
爱你 珍
Love you, Jen.
我爱你
I love you.
晚安
Good night.
我不敢相信贾森一大早又安排了
I can't believe Jason scheduled my love scene with Brian
我和布莱恩的爱情戏
first thing in the morning again.
他好像一点也不在乎
It's like he's not even being sensitive to the fact
我想要演得时候自在一点 好看一点
that I want to feel comfortable and look good during it,
不然拍摄的意义在哪里
otherwise what's the point of shooting it?
-你和布莱恩谈过这件事了吗 -谈过了
- Did you talk to Brian about it? - Yeah.
他什么也没说
And he says nothing, like, he literally is saying nothing.
我不知道是他觉得不自在呢
I don't know if he's not comfortable with it
还是我的问题 但是没用
or if it's me, or what, but it's not working.
-你为什么不让他雇一个亲密行为协调人 -什么
- Why don't you have him hire an intimacy coordinator? - A what?
好主意 莎侬
That is a good idea, Shannen.
亲密行为协调人
An intimacy coordinator.
他们就像是性行为动作指导
They're like, uh, sex choreographers.
他们会确保片场界限清晰
They make sure that boundaries are clear
大家都不会不舒服
and everybody's comfortable on set.
我找贾森问问
I'll ask Jason,
但是他肯定和往常一样不会听我的
but I'm sure he won't listen to me, like usual.
他需要听我们的
Well, he needs to listen to us.
我和他说了五遍
I mean, I've told him five times
我想换换凯勒的服装
I want Kyler's wardrobe changed.
她在剧里只有一句台词已经够糟糕了
It's bad enough she has one line in the show.
我不希望还得让她穿着比基尼说
I don't want her saying it in a bikini.
他让我为一幕我们根本没拍的戏
He had me waiting on set for two hours
在片场等了两个小时
for a scene that we never even shot.
这么多时间里我都能拯救
I mean, could have saved, like, five pit bulls
-五头斗牛犬了 -让他缓缓
- within that time period. - Give him a break.
他在家里很难熬
He's having a hard time at home.
现在还有一堆问题
He's got a lot of problems going on.
他只是想躲避
He's just trying to avoid them.
他不能再躲避下去了 要好好聆听
Well, he needs to stop avoiding and start listening.
我觉得他最近可能做不到
I'm not sure he's capable of that right now.
他得听我说
Well, he's gonna listen to me.
上吧 珍
Go get 'em, Jen.
-没问题 -好样的
- I'm gonna. - Yeah.
-导演先生 -现在不是时候 珍妮
- Mr. Director. - Not now, Jennie.
我没时间陪你玩
I don't have time for you.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
你的名字就是这个
It's your name.
我不喜欢听你说
I don't like it when you say it.
你不知道
You have no idea
-我现在压力有多大 -在这里还是在家
- the amount of pressure I'm under. - Here or at home?
你不用担心我家的事
Don't you worry about what's going on in my home.
我要担心 因为这影响到了我
I will worry about it; it's affecting me.
因为你是个自恋的人
Because you're a narcissist.
我是一个演员 我们都是自恋的人
I'm an actor. We're all narcissists.
这不仅仅是我
It's not just me.
这关乎所有演员 所有职工
It's the whole cast, the whole crew.
大家都感到你的负面能量了
Everybody is feeling your energy.
所以不管你有什么小问题
So whatever your little problem is,
你要赶紧解决 走出来
you need to fix it and step it up.
好吧
Fine.
太好了
Great.
我在考虑离开卡米尔
I'm thinking about leaving Camille.
好吧 别这么小题大做
Okay, let's don't be dramatic.
你累了
You are tired.
这周压力很大
It's been a stressful week.
我只是觉得我无法养另一个男人的孩子
I just don't think I can raise another man's kid.
就算是你说出这种话也感觉太原始了
Even for you, that sounds prehistoric.
那我就是山顶洞人
Mm, then I'm a caveman.
你进化程度不够 算不上山顶洞人
You're not evolved enough to be a caveman.
真好笑
That's funny.
我喜欢逗你笑
I like to make you laugh.
好吧
Okay.
卡米尔需要你
Camille needs you.
好好睡一觉
Get some sleep.
别关上我的门 别关上我的...
Don't close my door. Don't close my...
-艾米 -先生
- Amy... - Yes, sir?
能找个人来把我的门打开吗
Could someone come and open my door?
马上来
Right away.
普里斯特利先生
Mr. Priestley.
哥们 这是小便条 我要大的
Dude, these are the small sides. I need the big ones.
我都跟你说了五遍了
I've told you that, like, five times already.
杰 你能不能
Jay, why don't you, uh...
你能不能对着孩子好点
why don't you take it easy on the kid?
他还在学习
He's just learning.
不 我需要知道
No, I need people here who already know
怎么完成工作的人 布莱恩
how to do their job, Brian.
我理解
I understand that,
但是不要把你私人的破事或者你的压力
but don't bring your personal crap or your stress
施加到...
to, what, you know, there's...
想好好工作的人身上
To people that are just trying to do their job.
继续干活吧
Let's just get back to work.
别在意他
Don't worry about him.
谢谢 小布
Thanks, Bri.
不客气
You're welcome.
-杰 -托莉 你好
- Hey, Jay. - Tori, hey.
听着 我已经做了一些调整
Look, I've made some adjustments,
但是我们今天一定要拍好这一幕
but we really need to get this scene shot today,
如果你还是介意...
so if you're having any issues...
不 我其实不介意
No, actually, I don't,
因为我雇了一个亲密关系协调员
because I have hired an intimacy coordinator.
-什么 -那是梅拉尼
- A what? - This is Melanie.
她会指导我完成拍摄
She's gonna coach me through the scene.
梅拉尼
Ah, Melanie.
正是我需要的 又一个浪费时间的
Just what I need, another time suck.
她会确保我保持自信 不会感到仓促
She's just gonna make me feel confident and not rushed.
不仓促 太好了
Not rushed. Great.
赶紧来吧 布莱恩在等了
Hurry up and get in there. Brian's waiting.
28幕 第二次拍摄
Scene 28, take two.
准备好了吗 伙计们
All right, you ready, guys?
好了 开拍
Here we go. And... action.
唐娜 你简直是我这辈子最大的幸运
Donna, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
我爱你 大卫
I love you, David.
不好意思
Excuse me?
怎么了 梅拉尼
Yes, Melanie?
这并不是你排练时的
It's just that that's not the exact touching
身体接触
that you rehearsed.
我只是想确保
And I just want to make sure
你没有不自在
that you feel comfortable.
我很自在
Yeah, I'm comfortable.
他用手摸过你的胸也行吗
With him brushing against your breasts?
布莱恩是个老朋友了
Uh, well, Brian's an old friend,
所以他摸过我的胸好几次了
so he's brushed against my breasts many times.
布莱恩 你不介意用手摸她的胸吗
Brian, are you comfortable brushing against her breasts?
完全不介意
Totally comfortable.
好吧
Okay.
大家都自在了吧
Okay, are we all comfortable now?
太好了 好了 继续拍摄
Great. Okay, let's go back to one.
开拍
And... action.
唐娜 你简直是我这辈子最大的幸运
Donna, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
爱你 大卫
剧集 | 飞越比佛利 | 导航列表