剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
高中挺顺利的
High school was going pretty good.
凯蒂和我都戴了新假发
Katie and I both had our new wigs,
没人知道我得了癌症
and no one even knew I had cancer.
一天中最棒的部分是午餐
The best part of our day was lunch.
包括了我最爱的两样东西
It had two of my favorite things:
食物和八卦
food and gossip.
好吧 只有八卦
OK, gossip.
听说考特妮·斯蒂尔曼拍了塔吉特广♥告♥
I heard Courtney Stillman is in a Target commercial.
听说洛琳和坦雅又吵架了
I heard Lorraine and Tanya are fighting again.
我们才不聊你的伯祖母呢 汉娜
We're not talking about your great-aunts, Hannah.
还是很有料啊
It's still juicy.
晚点告诉我
Tell me later.
听说我们年级有个女孩得了癌症
I heard that a girl in our grade has cancer.
没人喜欢八卦 托比
Nobody likes a gossip, Toby.
你们是谁说了啊
You guys, who told?
-我没说 -我没说
- I didn't tell. - I didn't tell.
-是我说的 -汉娜
- I told. - Hannah!
-你告诉谁了 -嘎嘎小姐 但只是在梦里
- Who did you tell? - Lady Gaga. But it was just in a dream.
我们还吃了蘸巧克力苹果 我坐在她背上飞翔
We also ate apples dipped in chocolate and I flew on her back.
好吧 人们知道了 但他们不知道是你
Oh, OK, so people know, but they don't know it's you.
我这周不去参加篮球选拔赛
Everyone will figure it out
大家就都会知道的
when I don't try out for basketball this week.
哪些人会盯着你的一举一动啊
Who are these people following your every move?
人们会这样 凯蒂 他们就盯着
People do, Katie. They just do.
亚莉克莎 瞧瞧你 坐着呢
Hey, Alexa. Look at you, sitting down.
真是今年热板凳的好训练
That will be great practice for warming the bench this year.
是你啊 格温妮
Oh, it's you, Gwenny!
难怪一股臭味
Well, that explains the smell.
我还以为通风口里死了只老鼠
I thought a rat died in the vent.
尽情笑吧
Go ahead and laugh.
周五我赢了你当上组织后卫 你就会哭的
You'll be crying Friday when I beat you out for point guard.
好笑的是你 格温妮 她今年没法参加选拔
Joke's on you, Gwenny. She can't try out this year.
-汉娜 -为什么不能
- Hannah! - Why not?
因为我要加入课外俱乐部
Because I'm joining an after-school club.
废柴俱乐部吗
The Losers Club?
根本没这说法
That's not even a thing.
就算有 那也是你组成的
And... And if it were, it would be made of you.
砰
Bam!
不好笑吗
No?
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第一季第三集
真好 让我窒息的人不在家
Oh, great. My smother's not home.
真刻薄
Hey, that's mean.
洛莉总是陪着你 带着毯子 拥抱
OK, Lori's always there for you with a blanket, a hug,
三明治和...
a sandwich and...
好吧 让你窒息的人
OK, your smother.
是啊 开学后情况更糟糕了
Mm-hm. Yeah, it's gotten worse since school started.
她提早下班回家 就为了盯着我
She comes home from work early just to stare at me.
那是她吗
Is that her?
天啊 拥抱又来了
Oh, man! Here come the hugs.
我们能直接拥抱吗
Can we just get to the hugs?
亲爱的 学校怎么样
Hi, sweetheart. How was school?
很糟糕 我没法进篮球队
Horrible. I can't be on the basketball team.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我这一赛季
And I have to spend the whole season
都得看格温妮·汤普森打球
watching Gwenny Thompson play.
那个小坏蛋
That evil little ferret!
妈妈
Mom!
抱歉 你的病让我有些保护过度
Sorry. Your illness has made me a little extra protective.
我不该那样说的
I shouldn't have said that.
不不 那很好 继续这样做吧
No, no, that's good. Lean into that.
-我有好消息 -是什么
- I have good news. - Ooh! What is it? What is it?
等等
Ah, hold on.
我之前遭过罪
I've been burned by this before.
你知道我每天都提早下班
So, you know I've been coming home from work a little early every day.
-我知道 -我不会再那样做了
- Oh, I'm aware. - Mm. I won't be doing that any more.
恩伯女士和我商量了一下
Ms. Ember and I put our heads together
我们想到了办法 让我在家工作
and we figured out a way I could work from home.
这个家吗
This home?
是啊
Yeah.
所以你会在这里
So you'll be here?
一直都在
All the time.
我要给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
Listen, I'm gonna call your father,
但我回来后 我们要坐下
but when I get back we're gonna sit down,
我想听听今天的一切
and I want to hear everything about today.
每个细节
Every little detail.
难以置信 我们得开始走更远的路回家了
I can't believe this! We're gonna have to taking the long way home from school.
经过田野吗
Like through the field?
经过佛罗里达州
Like through Florida.
穿裤子
Pants!
对哦
Oh, right.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
-你在干什么 -做家庭作业
- What are you doing? - Homework.
那你害什么臊啊
That you're ashamed of?
好 别笑
OK, don't laugh.
这是约会网站
It's a dating site.
继续
Go on.
我的朋友梅丽莎通过这网站认识了个好男人
My friend Melissa met a great guy on here,
他们有免费三天试用期
and they have a free three-day trial.
这有些蠢 我知道 但
It's kind of stupid, I know, but--
这是你的年鉴照片吗
Is that your yearbook picture?
真好笑
Very funny.
这是五年前拍的
That was taken five years ago...
差不多吧
or so.
-游泳者 -我从没溺水过
-"Swimmer"? -I have never drowned.
-心理学家 -我在上课
-"Psychologist"? -I'm taking classes.
大家都会瞎编啦
Everybody fudges a little bit on these things.
没孩子
"No kids"?
最好继续做家庭作业了
Better get back to my homework.
这女人很漂亮 是谁
That lady's pretty. Who is it?
是妈妈
That's Mommy.
发生了什么
What happened?
周四篮球选拔赛
我听海莉跟斯黛茜说 她是从艾希莉那听来的
I heard Haley told Stacy, she heard it from Ashley
惠特尼的妈妈听
that Whitney's mom found out from
杰姬的妈妈说 是布兰妮得了癌症
Jackie's mom that Britney is the one with cancer.
我是布兰妮啊
I'm Britney.
真高兴那不是你
Yeah. Well, I'm happy it's not you.
亚莉克莎太帅了[生病了]
Alexa is so sick.
不 你知道了吗
Oh, no! You know?
是啊 亚莉克莎球技很棒
Yeah, Alexa's got mad skills.
别挡我的路 我正去...
♪ Yeah, don't get in my way When I'm taking the rock to the... ♪
凯蒂
Katie!
-嗨 -你在打篮球吗
- Hi! - You were playing basketball?
我打算直接回家的
I was gonna go straight home,
但我听见了鞋子摩擦声和篮球进入篮网的声音
but I heard the shoes squeaking and the net swishing,
我的大脑就说 我们要这样做
and a part of my brain just said, "We're doing this!"
现在那个部分在说 我得坐下
And now that same part is saying I need to sit down.
所以医生说你现在不能运动
See, this is why the doctor said you can't play sports right now.
我没法运动 没法参加俱乐部
I can't do sports, can't do clubs,
没法做任何有趣的事
can't do anything fun.
这样你怎么活的啊 凯蒂
How do you live this way, Katie?
我帮我疯狂的朋友守规矩 这还挺有趣的
Oh, I have fun keeping my insane friend in line.
看起来不错啊 门多萨
Looking good in there, Mendoza.
-我们找到了上场队员 -真的吗
- I think we've found our starter. - Really?
不 我只是喜欢让孩子们充满希望 然后打击他们
No, I just like to get kids' hopes up and then knock them down.
当然是真的 选拔赛上剑
Yes, really. I'll see you at tryouts.
-告诉她 -我没法加入篮球队
- Tell her. - I can't be on the team.
为什么 为什么
What? Why not?
我要陪生病的孩子
My work with troubled kids.
他们依靠我呢 教练
They depend on me, Coach.
米奇
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表