剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我换成红酒好了
I'll switch to red wine.
我真的想为你们做顿晚餐
I really wanted to do this for you guys.
向你们表示我走了多远
To show how far I've come, you know?
亲爱的 你很健康
Honey, you being healthy automatically
这就自然是最棒的感恩节了
makes this the best Thanksgiving ever.
-是啊 -的确
- Hear, hear. - Yes, it does.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
不是吧
No way!
是的
Yes!
我感觉到头发了
I feel hair!
凯蒂 你能看见头发吗
K-Katie, look! Can you see hair?
-天啊 我看见了 -我有头发了
- Oh, my gosh! I see it! - I have hair!
欢迎回来 头发
Welcome back, guys!
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see! Let me see!
亲爱的 真美
Honey! Oh, it's beautiful!
莎莎 你打算怎么偏分
Lex, which side are you gonna part it on?
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
真软 像是个桃子 抱歉 我饿了
Oh, it's soft, like a peach. Sorry, I'm hungry.
我们为你骄傲 孩子
We're proud of you, kid.
瞧 你科里舅舅也很激动
Look, your Uncle Corey's all excited, too!
科里 这很棒吧
Corey, isn't it wonderful?
现在我准备好吃饭了
OK, now I'm ready to eat.
好
All right.
好
Ok.
很好吃
It's great.
感恩节
Thanksgiving!
真的吗
Really?
很美味 你用的什么食谱
It's delicious. What recipe did you use?
我们即兴发挥了
Oh, we improvised.
我会说这很疯狂[墙上刮下来的]
I'd say it's pretty off-the-wall.
肉汁
Gravy!
藏在里面呢
It was hidden inside!
敬头发和肉汁
To hair and gravy.
敬头发和肉汁
To hair and gravy!
来吧
There we go.
这是最奇怪的敬酒
It was one of the oddest toasts ever...
但这很好地总结了一天
but it summed up the day pretty nicely.
这不是完美的感恩节
It wasn't the perfect Thanksgiving,
但是 也许这就是完美之处
but... maybe that's what was so perfect about it.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表