剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
上吧
OK, go ahead.
希望珍妮弗跟你妈妈做的事有帮助
I hope this thing Jennifer's doing with your mom works.
我也是 因为她逼我烤的
Me, too, because these oatmeal-raisin cookies
燕麦葡萄干小饼干脱不了模
she made me bake did not come out.
中间挺好的
Center's good.
不好
No, it's not.
-哇哦 -哎呀
- Whoa! - Yikes!
我接受了心理治疗
I did therapy.
帅啊 妈妈
Dang, Mom!
带她回家 戴夫 现在带她回家
Take her home, Dave. Take her home now.
走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, honey.
-我打碎了台灯 -是的
- I broke a lamp. - Yes, you did.
-还有两个相框和一个花瓶 -我会给你开张支票
- And two picture frames and a vase. - I'll write you a check.
我在楼上完成了 接下来呢
I finished upstairs. What's next?
等你找到了那样东西 就拍张合照
...And when you find the item, you take a picture with it.
真好 正是世界需要的 更多自♥拍♥
Great, just what the world needs - more selfies.
真好 现在这是有趣的贾斯汀
Oh, good. We've got fun Justin with us.
凯蒂来了
Katie's here!
难以置信你真的溜回来了
I can't believe you actually snuck back in!
我们正打算分队
Oh, we were just about to pick teams.
-我该选谁 -我我我
- Hm. Who should I choose? - Me! Me! Me!
来看看
Let's see.
我我
Me! Me!
我
Me.
-我选米歇尔 -真棒
-I choose Michelle. -Yes!
对 我们选米歇尔
Yes, we choose Michelle!
你和我吗
So, you and me?
我能说什么呢 贾斯汀
What can I say, Justin?
我想我被你的磁性人格吸引了
I guess I'm just drawn to your magnetic personality.
你不是第一个
You're not the first.
那太棒了
That was awesome.
我们去完成寻物游戏吧
Let's go finish the scavenger hunt.
我们绝对会获胜的
We're so gonna win this thing.
每次我们组队时
Whenever we team up,
别人连机会都没有
nobody else has a chance.
是吗 快 贾斯汀
Oh, yeah? Come on, Justin.
你想裹住我 还是被裹住
Do you want to wrap or be wrapped?
我对此很坚定
This is the one thing I feel strongly about.
我想裹住你
I want to wrap.
你还记得我们第一次寻物游戏吗
Do you remember our first scavenger hunt?
我那天过得很糟糕 感觉在医院待久了要发疯了
I was having a bad day, feeling all stir-crazy.
你让我感觉好多了
You made me feel so much better.
你知道你在哪里会感觉更好吗
You know where you're gonna feel even better?
在湖边的摩托艇上
On that jet ski at the lake.
是啊
Oh, yeah!
谁的摩托艇
Whose... Whose jet ski?
什么湖
W-What lake?
梅根邀请我
Oh, yeah, Megan invited me
去湖边跟她家人共度周末
to spend a weekend at the lake with her family.
真棒
Oh, great.
我们现在在不在寻物啊
So, are we scavenger hunting or not?
我们有选择吗
Oh, do we have a choice?
回见
Laters.
梅根 你可以跟我们一起完成
OK, Megan, you can just finish with us.
我们总是合作愉快
We always made a good team.
不 不行
No. No, she can't.
抱歉 但是不行
I-I'm sorry, but she can't.
那不是我定的规矩
OK? A-And that's not my rule.
而是国际寻物游戏规矩
That is the International Scavenger Hunt Rules.
去查吧
Look it up.
选好了队伍 就要坚持下去
You pick a team and you stick to it. Uh-huh.
要么就认输 自己回房♥间去
Or forfeit and return to your room by yourself.
凯蒂 冷静点 这只是个游戏
Katie, chill out. It's just a game.
是吗 这只是个游戏吗
Well, I-is it? Is it just a game?
这里怎么回事
What is going on in here?
你俩该回房♥间去
You two should be in your rooms.
凯蒂 你连续两次在探视时间后
And, Katie, it's the second night in a row
还留下来了
you've stayed past visiting hours.
抱歉 但你明天不能回来了
Sorry, but you can't come back tomorrow.
什么 不 我明天得回来 好吗
What? No! No, I-I have to come back tomorrow, OK?
亚莉克莎需要我
Alexa needs me.
凯蒂 我会没事的
Katie, I'll be fine.
那好吧 那我走了
OK, then. Then I'll go.
琳达 我在家弄完吧
Lynda, I-I'll finish it at home.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我给你做了个薄煎饼
I brought you a pancake.
我给你带了个笑容
I brought you a smile!
出什么事了
What's wrong?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
没什么 只是梅根的事
Nothing. It's just a Megan thing.
我昨天在亚莉克莎面前失控了
You know, I-I kind of lost it last night with Alexa.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
友谊是这样的 那就像是阳光
You know, the thing about friendships, they're like sunshine--
妈妈
Mom.
我真的很想陪着她
I just, I really wanted to be there for her.
特别是周五戏剧的事情过后
Especially after what happened with the play on Friday.
我得解决这事
I-I need to fix this.
亚莉克莎是你最好的朋友
Alexa's your best friend.
去那里跟她谈谈吧 没什么阻拦你
Just go down there and talk to her. There's nothing stopping you.
你说得对
Hey, you're right.
谁在乎我是不是被医院"禁止"了
Yeah, I mean, who cares if I was "Banned" from the hospital?
那才... 什么
That's the... What?
凯蒂
Hey, Katie.
我不在这 我在家里
I'm not here! I'm home.
而我在法国南部
And I'm in the South of France.
青少年房♥间里开小组会议
Group meeting in the teen room!
快来吧
Come on, guys.
准备好分享吧
Get ready to get your share on!
进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
我想提醒大家
Just want to remind everyone
这里是个安全的地方
this is a safe space.
我鼓励你们哭 也鼓励你们笑
Crying is encouraged. So is laughing.
你们懂我的 也许我会又哭又笑
You guys know me. I'll probably do both.
来好好利用接下来两个小时吧
Let's make these next two hours count.
琳达 你好 听着
Lynda, hi. Listen um...
我知道我对亚莉克莎的看护有些挑剔
I know I've been a little critical about Alexa's care.
非常挑剔
Very critical. Um...
但我希望你知道
But I just want you to know
我感激你为我们女儿做的一切
that I appreciate everything you do for our daughter.
希望你可以原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
你孩子得了癌症
Your child has cancer.
你在尽力而为
You're doing the best you can.
谢谢
Thanks.
这不是贿赂
These are not a bribe.
曾是贿赂
They were a bribe.
但现在是表示谢谢
But now they're a thank-you.
洛莉 戴夫 好消息
Lori, Dave, great news.
布莱特韦泽医生让亚莉克莎下午出院
Dr. Breitwieser is going to release Alexa this afternoon.
她只用避免细菌
She just needs to avoid germs,
所以她该在家上几天课
so she should do school from home for a few days.
-真棒 -嗯
- OK, well, that's great! - Yeah.
真是好消息
Hey, that's good news.
亚莉克莎是个坚强的女孩
Alexa's one strong girl.
肯定是遗传的她妈妈
I bet she gets it from her mother.
还有她爸爸
And her father.
卢卡斯
Lucas!
我感觉遭遇了瓶颈
And I just feel stuck,
我开始恐慌 因为我不知道该做什么
and I start to panic because I don't know what to do.
我是要摧毁死星 还是要回到义军基地
Do I destroy the Death Star or retreat back to the Rebel base?
我不...
I don't...
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表