剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
-来吧 -你确定吗
- Yeah, just... - Well, I-if you're sure.
确定
Yeah.
我猜我可以...
I guess I could uh...
想象一下
Picture it.
你在跑道上
You're on the runway.
身下是五百吨♥的金属庞然大物
Five hundred tons of metal underneath you.
引擎狂啸
The engine screams,
轮胎离地
the wheels lift off the tarmac,
巨鸟一飞冲天
and that big bird goes hurtling into the sky.
-谁想要鸡翅 -我
- Who wants their wings? - Me!
-我要 -他是我邻居
- I do! I do! - That's my neighbor!
开飞机能有多难啊
How hard can it be to fly a plane?
乐高懂我
Lego gets it.
里根 我不敢相信你竟然那样做了
Reagan, I cannot believe you did that.
你怎么能把我忘在那里
How could you just leave me in there?
她交给你了 她吃过午饭了 但依然很暴躁
She's all yours. She had her lunch but she's still cranky.
她把我忘在厕所里了
She forgot me in the bathroom.
我看到了很多东西
I've seen things.
别担心 我不会放下你的
Don't worry. I won't put you down for a second.
凯蒂 我听说了你的"冬日夏威夷"主题
Katie, I heard about your Winter Luau theme.
那太完美了
That's perfect.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
必须有人垫底嘛
Someone has to get last place.
我的主题是"魔法冰城♥堡♥"
My theme is Enchanted Ice Castle.
一定会赢
It's a winner.
赢个鸡儿
M-More like a wiener!
不管用
That did not work.
那是格温妮吗 她的创意是什么
Was that Gwenny? What's her idea?
冰城♥堡♥
Oh, Ice Castle.
很完美 因为她是冷淡女王
That's perfect, since she's the Ice Queen.
我应该这样说的
Oh, see, I should have said that.
你应该来这里
You should be here.
我不会即兴发挥
I can never think on the fly.
如果明天展示时出事怎么办
What if something goes wrong when we present tomorrow?
不会出事的
Hey, we'll be fine.
但别在把我夹在你的腋窝下了
Just don't stick me under your armpit again.
那里很吓人
It's scary in there.
你好吗 你是早饭男孩
Hey! What's up? It's Breakfast Boy!
传言说你吃光了你的蛋
Word on the street is that you ate your eggs good.
我是说 像个乖宝宝一样
I mean, just like you should.
你们怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我妈妈在你妈妈的Ins上看到的
My mom saw it on your mom's Instagram.
但我该怎么办
But what am I supposed to do?
如果我告诉别人 也会发生同样的事
If I tell people the same thing's gonna happen to me.
亚莉克莎 我需要立刻和妈妈对话
Alexa, I need to talk to Mom right now!
不行 妈妈很忙 但我们来谈谈她发的东西吧
No, Mom's busy. But let's talk about what she's been posting.
真可爱
Adorable!
谢谢 凯蒂
Thanks, Katie.
好的
Ok, ok.
把等式想成一个故事
So, try to think of the equation like a story.
如果勒布朗
Like, if LeBron scored twice
跳投得分比库里多两倍 那么多少...
as many jump shots as Steph Curry, then how many--
等等 谁是主场
Wait. Who's home court?
谁在防他
And who's guarding him?
体育场那天是赠送日吗
Is it giveaway day at the arena?
好吧 现在你只是在逃避学习
OK, now you're just trying to get out of studying.
你确实很聪明
You are smart.
说到篮球
Speaking of basketball,
我听说你进医院以后 给你买♥♥了这个
I got you this when I heard you were in the hospital.
真不错
Oh. That was nice.
现在你可以从床上投篮了
Now you can shoot hoops from your bed.
-你上不了学我为你难过 -别可怜我
- I felt bad you couldn't go to school. - Don't feel sorry for me.
我没有可怜你
I don't feel sorry for you.
我只是给你买♥♥了个篮球框
I just got you a basketball hoop, so...
-喂 -我来连线咖啡厅给我们买♥♥摩卡
- Hey. - I stopped by Wired to get us mochas.
我把你的iPad放下了
And I put your iPad down for,
也就两秒 现在没了
like, two seconds and now it's gone.
所有东西都在iPad上
Everything's on that iPad.
你也在那台iPad上
You're on that iPad!
而且我喝了两杯摩卡
Also, I drank two mochas.
好的 冷静 可能是谁拿错了
OK, calm down. Someone probably just took it by mistake.
谁在那里
Um... Who's there?
雪莉 迈克尔 托德
Sherry, Michael, Todd,
-格温妮 埃尔文 -等等 后退
- Gwenny, Erin-- - Wait, wait! Go back.
当然了 经典的托德
Of course! Classic Todd.
不是
No!
格温妮
Gwenny!
对 她正在做她的"冰城♥堡♥"计划
Oh, yeah, yeah. She's working on her Ice Castle plans.
肯定是她拿了iPad 你必须质问她
She definitely took the iPad. You have to confront her.
不不不 我不...
Oh, no, no, no. I'm not...
我一向不擅长这种事
I'm not historically good at that. Um...
但我擅长啊 而且这可以让我们练练展示
But I am, and this will be great practice for our presentation.
戴上耳机
Put your earbud in,
去找她 重复我说的话
go over to her and just say exactly what I say.
我们要要回iPad
We're getting that iPad back.
好 来吧
OK. Let's do it!
来吧
Let's do it!
-格温妮 -你想干嘛
- Gwenny. - What do you want?
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道你拿了我的iPad
I know you have my iPad.
我知道你拿了我的iPad
I know you have my iPad.
-亚莉克莎 -现在不行 迪伦
- Alexa-- - Not now, Dylan.
现在不行 迪伦
Not now, Dylan!
迪伦
Dylan?
别以为亚莉克莎不在
D-Don't think you can pull one over on me
你就能整到我
just because Alexa's not around.
我现在没时间学代数
I don't have time for algebra right now!
我觉得你假发戴太紧了
I think your wig's on too tight.
还给我 不然你会后悔的
Return it to me or you'll regret it.
现在揉皱她的纸
Now, crumple up her paper!
等等 揉皱她的纸 不
Wait, crumple up her paper? No!
去做吧 不要
Yes! Do it! No!
做吧
Do it!
有人丢了iPad吗
Did someone lose an iPad?
不
Oh, no.
你依然可以用 是的
You can still use it. Yeah.
这是"冰城♥堡♥"
There's the Ice Castle!
给
Here you go.
我喝了两杯摩卡
Also, I had two mochas.
显然还加了两勺疯狂
Apparently with two pumps of crazy.
凯蒂 发生了什么
Katie, what happened?
是的 我们需要再练练
Yeah, we need more practice. Um...
再见
Bye.
好的 我回来了
OK, I'm back.
迪伦
Dylan?
你在那个视频中很棒
You were amazing in that video.
我发出来是因为我为你自豪
I put it up because I was proud of you.
人们在取笑我
People are making fun of me.
好吧 我删掉
Fine. I'll take it down.
但你不能因为几个傻孩子就为此难受
But you can't let a few silly kids make you feel bad about it.
你遇到这种事难道不会尴尬吗
You really wouldn't be embarrassed if that happened?
当然不会 你必须学会自嘲
No, not at all. You have to learn to laugh at yourself.
现在删掉
Now, take it down.
谢谢 路人冲浪手
♪ Thanks, random surfer dude ♪
你把冬天
♪ For turning winter ♪
变成了夏天
♪ Into summer ♪
这将是你们最棒的冬季舞会
♪ This will be your best Winter Formal ever ♪
感谢
Mahalo!
给我喷防晒霜 哥们
SPF me, bro!
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表