剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我们到底做不做啊
are we going to do this or not?
我只是这个周末不想处理这事
I just didn't want to deal with this this weekend.
我是说代数
I mean algebra.
代数确实令人困惑
Algebra can be confusing.
对我来说不是 我知道我对代数是什么感受
I mean, not for me. I know how I feel about algebra.
但显然你有些纠结
Obviously, you struggle with it.
-秘密夜宿 -你们好
- Secret sleepover! - Hey, guys.
你好 迪伦
Oh, hey, Dylan!
我们自从亚莉克莎...
We haven't seen you since--
在留校的所有人面前...
...since Alexa said no to you in--
拒绝你以后再没见过你
...in detention in front of everybody.
是的
Yeah.
你想干嘛 里根 我在试图和迪伦说话
What do you want, Reagan? I was trying to talk to Dylan.
你的确说了
And you did.
天啊 这里好多人
Wow. There are a lot of people here.
你不会让他们玩对讲机吧
You're not letting them play with the walkie-talkies, are you?
-不会 怎么了 -迪伦忘了他的手♥机♥
- No. What's up? - Dylan forgot his cell phone.
他收到了一个叫辛迪的人短♥信♥
He got a text from somebody named Cyndi.
什么
What?
你不应该读别人的短♥信♥
I-I mean, you... you shouldn't read people's texts.
8点在连线咖啡厅见
"Meet you at Wired at eight."
还有两个眨眼表情
Oh, plus two winky faces.
我看到了
I-I see.
你忘记你的手♥机♥了 眨巴眼
You forgot your phone, Winky-Winky.
-你读我短♥信♥了吗 -你读我短♥信♥了吗
- Did you read my texts? - Did you read my texts?
-所以你读了 -你才读了
- So you did. - You did.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我要走了
I'm going.
你当然要走了
Yeah, you are.
读他的短♥信♥ 拜托
Read his texts? Please!
辛迪
Cyndi.
飞得还不错
Not a bad flight.
我着陆时会得到掌声 但依然
I get applause on my landings, but still,
飞得还不错
not a bad flight.
太好了
Oh, great!
转机延误了45分钟
Connection's been delayed 45 minutes.
45分钟
Hm. Forty-five minutes?
多出来的购物时间
Bonus shopping time.
三号♥航站楼 准备好尝尝我的厉害吧
Oh, yeah, Terminal 3, I'm about to rough you up!
别乱跑 不一定是45分钟
Stand by. This might not be a legit 45.
我去探探内♥幕♥消息
I'll get the inside scoop.
嗨
Hi.
戴夫·门多萨
Dave Mendoza.
27号♥航♥班♥到底发生了什么
So what's really going on with Flight 27?
延误了 戴夫·门多萨
There's a delay... Dave Mendoza.
说真的 你可以告诉我真话
Seriously, you can tell me.
-我是个飞行员 -你是个飞行员啊
- I'm a pilot. - Oh, you're a pilot?
你为什么不早说
Why didn't you say so?
飞行员不用等的
Pilots don't have to wait.
我们会给你和你的飞行员一家
We'll get you your very own plane
派一架私人飞机
for you and your whole pilot family.
我没有新消息
I don't have any updates.
她还没有消息
Uh... She has no info yet,
但如果她有了 她会第一个告诉我...
but as soon as she does, I will be the first to--
27号♥航♥班♥引擎出现问题 延误三个小时
Flight 27 has engine trouble and is delayed three hours.
是引擎问题 我终于能说出来了
It's engine problems. Now I can tell you.
三个小时
Three hours?
三个小时
Oh. Three hours?
我可以买♥♥一些八卦杂♥志♥
I can get some gossip magazines,
去日间水疗馆 为圣诞节买♥♥点东西
hit the day spa, do a little Christmas shopping.
是的 我也很失望 亲爱的
Aw, yeah. I'm disappointed, too, honey.
再见
See ya!
我们现在有时间过一遍学院问卷了
Hey, this gives us time to go over the Academy questionnaire.
第一个问题还是"你为什么想开飞机"吗
Is the first question still, "Why do you want to fly?"
是的 那是重要问题
Yeah. That's a big one.
我知道
I know, right?
你怎么能把人生目标归纳进三百字呢
I mean, how do you put your life's purpose in 300 words or less?
我喜欢你五岁时的回答
I liked your answer when you were five.
记得吗
Remember?
说吧
Say it.
说吧 说你当时说的话
Say it! Say what you said.
我想和我爸爸一样
I want to be just like my dad.
现在我又要哭了
And now I'm tearing up again.
很好
Good, good.
好的 现在增亮三角区
OK, now... now highlight with triangles.
晚餐好了
Dinner is served.
玉米片和鸡块
Nachos and nuggets.
美味
Ooh, yum!
玉米片上红色的东西是什么
Hey, what are these red things on the nachos?
-软糖 -嗯
- Starbursts. - Hm.
我说过了 今晚没有规矩
I told you there are no rules tonight.
那么
So...
你们发短♥信♥时会用眨眼表情吗
uh do you guys send uh winky faces in your texts?
我是说 什么人会发眨眼表情啊
I mean, what kind of a person sends a winky face?
我认识一些会发的人
I know some people who do,
但只是在他们很喜欢对方时才发 为什么问
but only when they really like someone. Why?
只是玩玩 问问题
Just having fun, asking questions.
问题很有趣
Questions are fun.
让我看看
Let me see!
我喜欢
I love it!
-我们来玩真心话大冒险 -好
- Hey, let's play truth or dare. - Mm, yeah!
好
All right. Um...
凯蒂 真心话还是大冒险
Katie, truth or dare?
真心话 大冒险
Uh... Truth. Dare.
真心话 大冒险
Truth. Dare.
真心话
Truth.
-你喜欢瑞恩吗 -喜欢
- Do you like Ryan? - Yeah.
朋友那种喜欢
As a friend.
嘘
Boo!
我听说他会邀请你去冬季舞会
You know, I heard he's gonna ask you to the Winter Formal.
好的
Ok, ok, ok, ok!
亚莉克莎 真心话还是大冒险
Uh... Alexa, truth or dare?
-真心话 问吧 -你喜欢迪伦吗
- Uh... Truth. Go. - Do you like Dylan?
这个简单
That's easy.
不喜欢
No.
所以你不想和他去冬季舞会吗
That's why you won't go to Winter Formal with him?
他邀请我只是因为他可怜我
Look, he only asked me because he felt sorry for me.
我们为什么要说迪伦 这是女孩之夜
Now, why are we talking about Dylan? This is girls' night.
好的 但我要在日出前
OK, but I'm getting someone
让某人承认她喜欢某人
to admit they like someone before the sun comes up.
迪伦喜欢辛迪
Dylan likes Cyndi.
什么 杰克 你不知道你在说什么
What? Jack, you don't know what you're talking about.
我知道
Yes, I do.
我看到短♥信♥了 他8点和辛迪在连线咖啡厅见面
I saw the text. He's meeting Cyndi at Wired at eight.
辛迪是谁
Who's Cyndi?
你觉得是辛迪·格林伯格吗
Oh, do you think it's Cyndi Greenburg?
她是高二的
She's a second-year senior.
-我们应该去连线咖啡厅看看辛迪是谁 -走吧
- Let's go to Wired to find out who Cyndi is. - Let's!
我不会去偷♥窥♥迪伦的
I'm not gonna spy on Dylan.
是的 她不会偷♥窥♥迪伦的
Yeah. Yeah, she's not gonna spy on Dylan.
既然你们缠着我 那我们去连线咖啡厅吧
If you guys keep bugging me about it, let's just go to Wired.
太好了
Yes!
我们去吧
Let's go!
-我在路上帮你涂开 -你是说会变得更好看吗
- I'll blend your make-up on the way. - You mean it gets better?
好的 杰克
All right, Jack,
我们要你确保我们去连线咖啡厅时
we need you to make sure your mom doesn't go in Katie's room
你妈妈不去凯蒂房♥间
while we go to Wired.
简单
Easy.
我从楼梯摔下去
I'll throw myself down the stairs
她就得带我去看急诊了
and she'll have to take me to the emergency room!
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表