剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
我真的很想给迪伦发那条短♥信♥
I really wanted to send Dylan the text,
但我也很紧张
but I was also nervous.
所以我等呀
So I waited...
等呀
and waited.
然后吃了晚餐 睡觉 醒来
Then ate dinner, slept, woke up,
吃了早餐 继续等
ate breakfast and waited some more.
发啊 你说过你喜欢他
Send it! You said you liked him.
是啊 但我要等等再发
I do! I... But I-I'm just gonna wait to send it.
发送
Sent.
你的孩子会感谢我的
Your children will thank me.
发过去了 发过去了
Oh, it went through! It went through!
他为什么还没回我
Why hasn't he gotten back to me?
-我看见小圆点了 他在回复 -有小圆点
- I see dots! He's writing back! - There's dots!
现在没了
And they went away.
知道吗 谁在乎呢
You know what? Who cares?
我已经努力了
I put myself out there.
如果他不回复 那绝对...
If he doesn't text back, then that's totally...
小圆点又回来了
The dots are back!
发生了什么
Hey, what's going on, huh?
亚莉克莎给迪伦发短♥信♥问
Alexa texted Dylan to ask
他是否还想跟她去舞会
if he still wants to go to the dance with her.
他说了什么
Ooh! What did he say?
还在等待
Still waiting.
等等 我看见了小圆点
Oh, wait. I see dots!
别太激动
Ah, don't get too excited.
我们之前也见过
We've seen dots before.
-他会答应的 -他当然会答应
-Oh, he's gonna say yes! -Of course he'll say yes!
如果这事跟环绕立体声有关 我在做研究啦
If this is about getting surround sound, I am doing the research.
不 迪伦 冬季舞会 等待回复
No. Dylan. Winter Formal. Waiting for a response.
他答应了
He said yes!
耶
Oh, yes!
太棒了
Awesome!
我们在说什么呢
Yeah! What are we talking about?
迪伦答应跟你妹妹去冬季舞会了
Dylan said yes to going to Winter Formal with your sister.
迪伦
Dylan?
我家迪伦吗
My Dylan?
亚莉克莎与凯蒂 第一季第十二集
我还告诉圣诞老人我想要乐高
And I also told Santa I wanted Legos,
新冰鞋和一只达尔马西亚狗
new ice skates and a Dalmatian.
-达尔马西亚狗 -圣诞老人说他没法承诺
- A Dalmatian? - Santa said he couldn't promise that.
圣诞老人没法给你你想要的一切
Well, Santa can't always bring you everything you want.
他就说会是某种狗狗
Yeah, he just said it would be some kind of puppy.
圣诞老人啊
Oh, Santa.
你知道每年平安夜之前 圣诞老人和我
Well, you know how Santa and I always talk on the phone
总是打电♥话♥聊天吗
before Christmas Eve every year?
我得告诉他今年不行
I'm just gonna have to let him know that it won't be this year.
为什么
Why not?
我爱狗狗 但小狗需要全天看护
I love dogs, but puppies need full-time care.
你去上学时谁会来照看狗狗啊
Who's gonna watch a dog while you're at school?
我理解
I understand.
我退学
I'll quit school.
抱歉 儿子
Oh, I'm sorry, buddy.
我保证 以后会有的
One day, I promise.
你为什么接她电♥话♥ 圣诞老人
Why do you take her phone calls, Santa?
你是来找我的吗
Are you for me?
是的
You are.
谢谢 圣诞老人 这不是狗 但差不多了
Thanks, Santa! It's not a dog, but close enough.
我不能养你
I'm not allowed to have you,
所以我们得瞒着妈妈
so we need to keep you secret from my mom.
我把你藏在隔壁
I'll hide you next door.
你会喜欢这里的 秘密猫咪
You're gonna like it here, Secret Kitty.
他们整晚都开着暖气
They keep their heat running the whole night.
我把你放在这里 我去找点吃的
I'll keep you in here while I go find some food.
你喜欢水果卷吗
Do you like Fruit Roll-Ups?
我只有这个
Well, that's all I have.
好啊 迪伦
Hi, Dylan.
你好啊 我正打算给你发短♥信♥
Hey, man! What's up? I was just about to text you.
你想玩《守望先锋》吗
You want to play Overwatch?
我可以玩 因为我打扫了我的房♥间
I can totally play because I cleaned my room.
我没有
No, I didn't.
其实我是来找亚莉克莎的
Oh, actually I'm here for Alexa.
亚莉克莎 为什么
Alexa? Why?
我们意识到我们除了辅♥导♥之外 其实没一起玩过
We realized we don't hang out besides our tutoring sessions.
-你想去连线咖啡厅吗 -行啊
- Oh. You want to go to Wired? - Sure.
迪伦 你简直会读我的心
Dylan, you read my mind.
我刚在想去连线咖啡厅 我们一起去
I was just thinking of going to Wired. We'll all go together.
真棒
Great.
你跳舞怎么样
So, how is your dancing?
超棒的 如果你不信
Incredible. And if you don't believe me,
你可以问我南希姑妈
you can ask my Aunt Nancy.
她见过你跳舞吗
Hm. Has she seen you dance?
没有 但她愿意为我撒谎
No, but she'll lie for me.
无聊 知道什么不无聊吗 激光枪战
Boring! You know what's not boring? Laser tag!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你知道是和我一起吧 亚莉克莎都不喜欢激光枪战
You know I mean with me? Alexa doesn't even like laser tag.
-谢天谢地你来了 -我收到了你的短♥信♥
- Thank God you're here. - Yeah, I got your text.
十个皱眉和一个咖啡杯 什么事这么紧急
Ten frowny faces and a coffee cup? What's so urgent?
我需要你分散卢卡斯的注意
I need you to distract Lucas.
我在试图了解迪伦
I'm trying to get to know Dylan,
但目前为止我唯一知道的就是
but so far all I've learned is
他有个粘人的朋友卢卡斯
that he has a really clingy friend named Lucas.
-你能跟他坐一起吗 -行啊
- Can you please sit with him? - Sure.
-谢谢你 凯蒂 -嗯
- Thanks, Katie. - Yeah.
瞧瞧谁来了 凯蒂
Hey! Look who's here -- Katie.
卢卡斯 凯蒂有问题要问你 凯蒂 坐下
Lucas, Katie has a question for you. Katie, sit.
迪伦
Dylan?
我们坐一起了啊
Here we are.
可怜的迪伦 我该去救他
Poor Dylan. I should go save him.
等等
Wait!
我有个问题要问你
I have a question for you.
说吧
Yeah?
你是不是
Uh... Do you...
你是不是认识
Do you know...
那个
the...
松饼人
Muffin Man?
-不认识 -不
- No. - No?
还有个问题
I have another question.
你是不是
Do you...
认识
know...
这是我跳舞要穿的裙子
So, this is my dress for the dance.
-你不能穿那条裙子 -为什么不
- You can't wear that dress. - Why not?
因为我要穿这条裙子
Because that's the dress I'm wearing.
你没必要装作
Must be such a relief
我不搞笑了 这肯定松了口气吧
you don't have to pretend I'm not funny any more.
好吧 我就是得问问
OK, I just have to ask.
你为什么一开始拒绝我
Why did you say no at first?
我担心...
I-I was worried that...
没什么 算了
Nothing. Never mind.
我们要去参加舞会 那会很棒的
You know, we're going and it's gonna be great.
是啊 我们终于有空聚一聚 不用想着数学了
Yeah. It's nice we finally get to spend time together,
这还挺好的
not thinking about math.
是啊 但是你还在想着数学
Yeah. But, come on, you're thinking about math.
也许有点吧
Maybe a little.
但是容我辩护 我明晚要参加数学天才竞赛呢
But in my defense, I have a mathlete competition tomorrow night.
我再辩护一句 这在我脑海里听起来酷多了
Also, in my defense, that sounded cooler in my head.
哥们 我们去打保龄球吧
Hey, dude. Let's go bowling.
实际上
Uh... Actually,
我想着我们可以留在这里聊天
I was thinking we could kind of stay here and talk.
好吧
All right.
我有个问题要问你们
Oh, hey, I've got a question for you guys.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表