剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
-不 -真棒
-No! - Yes!
真厉害 宝贝
Whoo! That's the game, baby!
国民队获胜 国民队获胜
Nats win! Nats win!
感觉如何 小个子
How does that feel, little man? Whoo! Whoo!
真难受
It burns! It bu--
因为国民队获胜了
You know, because the Nationals won.
他是小熊队的粉丝
Yeah, you see, he's a Cubs fan, so, uh...
很好玩 对吧
All in good fun. Right, guy?
还有第五场呢
There's still a game five.
你是个成年人
You're a grown man.
你该为自己感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
明天见 杰克 开门
See you tomorrow. Jack, get the door.
好
Ok.
我比她自己更了解她
I know her better than she knows herself.
真正的格温妮还在她体内 我们只用把她拉出来
The real Gwenny is still in there. We just have to pull her out.
一年前 光靠放屁坐垫
A year ago, the whoopee cushion thing alone
就会让格温妮进入全面复仇模式
would have sent Gwenny into full-on revenge mode.
我们得来点更狠的
We need to turn up the heat.
你快把自己逼疯了
You're driving yourself crazy
就为了让格温妮对你刻薄吗
just to get Gwenny to be mean to you?
陌生人送的金鱼和泰迪熊是一回事
Goldfish and teddy bears from strangers are one thing,
但是来自格温妮·汤普森的善意不对
but kindness from Gwenny Thompson is wrong.
就是不对
It's just wrong.
我的世界颠倒了
My world has turned upside down
该由我把它翻过来
and it's up to me to turn it right-side up.
好吧
Ok.
听起来你都弄明白了呢
Well, it sounds like you've got this figured out.
我又参与了
And I'm back in.
如果卡尔霍恩老师发现
What if Mrs. Calhoun finds out
你从实验室里绑♥架♥了默里呢
you kidnapped Murray from the science lab?
给狼蛛取名的女人给我留下了深刻印象
A woman who names a tarantula has made an attachment.
你知道格温妮的密♥码♥吗
Whoa. You know Gwenny's combination?
你真是个可怕的女人
You are a scary, scary woman.
谢谢
Thank you.
格温妮会杀了你
Gwenny's gonna kill you.
我知道
I know!
一切都会变得正常
And everything will feel normal again.
好戏上演
Showtime!
-卡梅隆 -格温妮
- Hey, Cameron. - Oh, hey, Gwenny.
别动
Dude, do not move!
有人想继续对话啊
OK. Someone wants to keep the conversation going.
想象一下你见过的最大的蜘蛛
Imagine the biggest spider you've ever seen.
然后想象一下它在你肩膀上
Then imagine it on your shoulder,
因为那是真的
because that's what's happening.
好孩子 谁是个好孩子
Good boy! Who's a good boy?
真可怕
Whoa. That is messed up.
我得走了
I've got to go.
你把狼蛛放进了我的储物柜吗
You put a tarantula in my locker?
是啊 你要怎么做啊
I did. What are you gonna do about it?
我要
I'm going to...
记住你在应付好多事
remember that you are dealing with so much.
我支持亚莉克莎
I'm on Team Alexa.
有什么意义啊
What's the point?
格温妮再也不会那样对我了
Gwenny will never treat me the same way.
大家都为我觉得难过
Everyone just feels sorry for me.
不是的
That's not true.
真的吗 看看我的储物柜
Oh, really? Look at my locker.
也许这该是我的年鉴照片
Maybe this should be my yearbook photo.
拜托 我们再试一个恶作剧吧
Come on, come on. Um... Let's try another prank.
算了
Just forget it.
亚莉克莎
Alexa.
格温妮 能拜托你报复亚莉克莎吗
Gwenny! Gwenny, can't you please retaliate against Alexa?
你以为我不想吗
Don't you think I want to?
我不能让大家看见我对一个得癌症的女孩刻薄
I can't be seen being mean to a girl with cancer!
人们会怎么想我
What would people think of me?
如果这有帮助
Oh, well, if it helps,
没多少人喜欢你的
not that many people like you.
拜托 格温妮
Come on, Gwenny.
你必须做一件邪恶可怕的事
You've got to do something evil and awful.
这会让你感觉更好
It will make you feel better.
我知道
I know.
不行
Nope.
我要回家
I'm going to go home
熨烫我的新裙子 好明天拍照
and steam my new dress for picture day tomorrow.
熨烫能让我平静
Steaming things calms me.
我没法控制世界 但我能控制褶皱
I can't control the world; I can control the wrinkles.
我知道怎么让之前的格温妮回来了 默里
I know how to bring back the old Gwenny, Murray.
默里
Murray?
他去哪里了
OK, where did he go?
他肯定没走远
OK, he couldn't have gone very far.
默里
Murray?
默里 伙计
Murray, buddy?
默里
Oh, Murray?
默里
Murray?
默里
Murray?
游击手滚地球出局
And the dish is... grounded out towards short stop.
不
No!
杰克
Jack.
戴夫
Dave.
这是不幸的事件
That was an unfortunate turn of events.
我觉得我解决了我的年鉴照片问题
I think I solved my yearbook picture problem.
真好
Oh, good!
我不拍了
I'm not taking one.
我就是找不到合适的笑容
I just can't find the right smile.
真可惜未来的人们不会知道
It's a shame that future people won't know what...
哥当年的帅气
what this really looked like.
不 你不能放弃
OK. No, you're not giving up,
好吗 我们现在就练习
all right? We're practicing right now.
给我你最棒的微笑
All right. Give me your most beautiful smile.
亲爱的 你都没努力
OK. Honey, you're not even trying!
拜托 你就想让年鉴里的你看起来是这样吗
Come on. Is this what you want to look like in your yearbook?
是啊
Yes!
就是这样
This is it.
这表情在说 我在想事情
This look says, "I've got something on my mind."
到底是什么事啊
And what exactly is that?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
埃里克森投球了
Erikson pitches--
拜托
Oh, come on!
出局了 2号♥在内野草皮上
That's gonna be out. Number 2, on the infield grass.
很享受吗
Enjoying yourself?
我们让这更有趣怎么样 你想赌个冰淇淋蛋卷吗
How about we make this more fun? Want to bet an ice cream cone?
冰淇淋蛋卷
An ice cream cone?
垃圾
Lame-o!
是吗 小熊队粉丝 你想赌什么
Oh, yeah, Cubs fan? What do you have in mind?
我不赌博
Oh, I don't bet.
不再赌了
Any more.
我知道了
I know.
输了的人明天得把脸
The loser has to paint his face
涂成获胜队的颜色
the winning team's colors tomorrow.
并且保持一整天
And keep it on the whole day.
你涂上红白色会很好看
You'll look good in red and white.
安打就会让国民队获胜
A base hit wins the series for the Nats. An out...
我看不下去了
I can't watch!
拜托
Oh, come on!
平直球被击中了
Swung on looping line drive!
快快快
Go! Go, go, go!
他出局了
He's out!
德韦恩·伍达德
An amazing catch over the shoulder
从肩部精彩接球 难以置信
by Dwayne Woodard! I can't believe it!
小熊队获得了胜利
The Cubs win the series!
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表