剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
今晚会多棒啊
Aw! How amazing is tonight going to be?
学校群邮
Email blast from school.
不
Oh, no!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
流感真的爆发了
There is a flu outbreak.
这就是我害怕的事 这意味着...
This is what I was afraid of! This means--
意味着没什么事 我依然要去
It means nothing. I'm still going.
但你的免疫系统不能冒险接触病毒
But you can't risk being exposed with your immune system.
我要去 好吗
I'm going, OK?
我不能参加篮球选拔 我不能演学校话剧
I couldn't try out for basketball, I couldn't do the school play.
我不会错过第一场高中舞会的
I'm not gonna miss my first high school dance.
我受够了被癌症主宰了
I'm done with cancer being the boss of me.
但你父母不会让你去的
But your parents will never let you go.
如果他们不知道 就会让我去
Well, they will if they never find out.
我们得拿到父母的手♥机♥
We got to get our parents' phones
在他们看到之前删掉邮件
and delete the email before they see it.
好的 等等 什么
OK. Wait, what?
快点 凯蒂
Come on, Katie!
我迟早有一天要保释她的
I am going to bail her out of jail one day,
我就知道 我就知道
I just know it! I know it!
白灯
White?
彩灯
Colorful?
快点 做个决定 好的 白灯
Come on, make a decision. OK, white.
-很好 -你让他分心 我来删
- Nice. - You distract, I'll delete.
亚莉克莎 我们能先谈谈吗
Alexa, can we talk about this?
爸爸 我能借你的电♥话♥吗
Hey, Dad, can I borrow your phone?
好的
Oh, OK.
是啊 我想多了 我很厉害
Yeah, I was overthinking it. I'm good.
不要彩灯吗
Uh... So, not the colorful ones?
真的吗 是的 我就知道 但是
Oh, really? Yeah, I know, but...
白灯很经典
The white ones are classy,
但我的老彩灯非常喜庆
but my old colorful ones are so cheery.
喜庆
Cheery.
经典
Classy.
我下不了决定
I just don't know!
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
-搞定了一个 -我不喜欢这样
- One down. - I did not like that.
那下两个人你也不会喜欢
Well, then you're gonna hate the next two.
"一年中最好的时光" 才怪呢
"The most wonderful time of the year." Yeah, right!
-你让她分心 -不
- OK, you distract her. - No!
珍妮弗 凯蒂要问你个问题
Hey, Jennifer, Katie has a question for you
关于那件事的 对吧 凯蒂
about that one thing. Right, Katie?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我正在想
I was just wondering...
你学上的怎么样
how is school going?
他们发分数给你了吗
Did they email your grades yet?
-我去查查手♥机♥ -天啊
- Oh. Well, let me check my phone. - Oh, gosh.
我不关心你得了多少分
I don't care what your grades are.
我只是很为你自豪
I am just so darn proud of you!
谢谢 甜心
Oh, thanks, sweetie!
凯蒂
Katie.
凯蒂 挤到我了
Katie. Crushing me a little bit.
太自豪了
So darn proud!
好的 再见
All right, see ya.
真奇怪
That was odd.
贴心 但是很奇怪
Nice, but odd.
-她手♥机♥在那里 -好的
- Oh, there's her phone. - OK.
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
妈妈 天使是不是挂歪了
Hey, Mom, is the angel crooked?
什么
What?
你们看看
Would you look at that?
好吧 亲爱的
All right, honey...
-能帮我扶一下梯子吗 -好的
- Would you uh hold the ladder for me? - Yeah.
好
All right.
好的 现在呢
OK. Uh... How is this?
往左边一点
Uh... A little to the left.
好的 现在呢
OK. How is that?
太多了 往右一点
Too much. Back to the right.
-然后呢 -不 太多了 挪回去
- And that? - Uh... No, too much. No, go back.
好的 现在稍微扭一扭
OK. Now just kind of twist it a little.
好的 再往右一点
Just... OK. Back to the right.
现在呢
How's this?
完美
Perfect?
凯蒂 你拿我手♥机♥做什么
Katie, what are you doing with my phone?
她没有底线
She has no boundaries.
凯蒂 我们谈过的
Katie, we talked about this.
我在删学校的邮件 但我其实不想删
I was deleting an email from school, but I didn't want to.
-流感爆发了 -什么
- There's a flu outbreak. - What?
凯蒂
Katie!
对不起 好吗 前两个父母时我就希望被抓了
I'm sorry, OK? I was hoping we'd get caught two parents ago.
我不希望你拿健康冒险
I don't want you to risk your health.
但我依然能去 对吗 妈妈
B-But I can still go, right, Mom?
我非常健康
I'm totally healthy.
亲爱的 我们得保持你的健康
Honey, and we have to keep it that way.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
这令我很伤心 但你不能去
This breaks my heart, but you can't go.
你知道的
You know that.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
好消息 各位
Good news, guys.
我要选彩灯
I am going with... the colorful bulbs!
怎么 我应该选白灯吗 这是个噩梦
What? I should stick with the white ones? This is a nightmare.
朱迪 我是珍
Hey, Judy. It's Jen.
班上的那个珍
From class.
你收到分数了吗
Hey, did you get your grades yet?
我没问你多少分 只问你收没收到
Didn't ask what you got, just if you got them.
但是 恭喜
But uh... congratulations.
杰克 你在做什么
Uh... Jack, what are you doing?
帮忙
Helping!
这东西是坏的
This thing doesn't work!
朱迪 我得挂了
Judy, I've got to go.
嗯 记忆力超群
Uh-huh. Photographic memory?
那真棒
Must be nice.
记你个自负鬼啊
Take a picture of your big, fat ego.
不不不 你必须关掉
No, no, no, no! You have to turn off...
吸尘器
...the vacuum cleaner.
别担心 我什么都不碰
Don't worry, I won't touch anything.
杰克
Oh, Jack.
杰克
Jack.
谢谢给我毛巾 妈妈
Thanks for the towel, Mom.
这是条只能干洗的毛巾
Yeah, it's a dry-clean-only towel.
糟糕
Oops.
好的
Ok!
冬季舞会 家庭版
Winter Formal: Home Edition!
有雪
We've got snow.
很有趣吧
How fun is that?
有小吃 有游戏
We've got snacks, we've got games--
我没心情 凯蒂
I'm not in the mood, Katie.
有个没心情的女孩
We've got a girl who is not in the mood.
谁需要冬季舞会啊
Hey, who needs Winter Formal?
想看我耍杂技吗
Want to see me juggle?
我们没心情 卢卡斯
Uh... We're not in the mood, Lucas.
真好 因为我可不会耍杂技
Oh, good, because I cannot juggle.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你们只是想让我开心 但是没用
I know you guys are just trying to cheer me up, but it's no use.
虽然我说我不会让癌症控制我的生活 但它就是会
As much as I say I won't let cancer control my life, it does.
-亚莉克莎 -拜托去舞会吧
- Alexa... - Just please go to the dance.
如果你们也错过了 我会更难过的
I'd feel even worse if you missed it, too.
好吧 如果你确定的话
OK, if you're sure.
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表