剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表
如果我是你 我会想让你去的
I mean, if I were you, I'd want you to go.
等等 我会想让我...
Wait. I'd want me...
如果我是我... 我爱你
OK, if I were me... I love you.
凯蒂 你也要去
Katie, you're going, too.
你不能放瑞恩鸽子
You can't cancel on Ryan,
像是我得放迪伦鸽子一样
like I have to cancel on Dylan.
我知道我得告诉他 但我真的不想
I know I have to tell him, but I really don't want to.
我可以帮你打电♥话♥给他
Hey, I can call him for you.
你可以等你准备好了再跟他说
You can talk to him later when you're ready.
谢谢 凯蒂
Thanks, Katie.
抱歉 但我真的想一个人待着
Now, I'm sorry, but I really want to be alone.
好吧
Ok.
没搞错吧
Really?
-凯蒂走了吗 -是的
- So, Katie left? - Yeah.
我叫她走的
Yeah, I told her to go,
然后她就走了
and then she left!
我会陪着你
Well, I'll stay with you.
谢谢 妈妈 但我真的想一个人待着
Thanks, Mom, but I really want to be alone.
好吧
Ok.
没搞错吧
Really?
亚莉克莎不能去我觉得很难受
I feel awful Alexa can't go.
我也是
Yeah, so do I.
可怜的孩子 被困在家里
Poor kid. Stuck at home
不能去参加第一场高中舞会
instead of going to her first high school dance.
还是跟一个帅小伙
With a cute boy.
超帅
Mm. So cute.
妈妈 看我的西装 我没法穿这个
Mom, look at my suit! I can't wear this!
卢卡斯 我跟你说过要试试
Lucas, I told you to try it on!
事已至此 马后炮有用吗
Hey, we are where we are.
这是不是从你上次穿过之后
OK, has this been at the bottom of your closet
就一直被压在衣柜最底下
since you last wore it?
不是 是塞在了抽屉最里面
No. It was stuffed in the back of my drawer.
-我们要怎么办 -你可以借用我的西装
- What are we gonna do? - You can borrow one of my suits.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
很幸运 我能解决这个问题
Well, luckily, this is a problem I can actually fix.
我来熨烫
I will iron it.
-我得到了许多表扬 -爸爸 拜托
- You know, I get a lot of compliments-- - Dad, please.
我可不能穿爸爸的西装
I can't wear a dad suit.
真没必要
That was uncalled for.
我知道 迪伦
Yeah, I know, Dylan.
我也很难过
I'm sad, too.
好 再见
OK, bye.
妈妈 你做的这些饼干是我吃过的最棒的东西
Mom, these cookies you made are the best thing I've ever tasted.
我的伤心饼干的确做得好
I do make a good sad cookie.
你告诉洛莉是对的
You did the right thing, telling Lori.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
但现在亚莉克莎没法去舞会了
But now Alexa doesn't get to go to the dance.
一切对她来说都好不公平
OK, everything is just so unfair for her.
我们不可能事事顺心的 但是...
Well, not everything works out the way we want it to, but...
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
我得了全优
I got straight A's!
真棒
Yes, yes, yes!
吃瘪吧 朱迪
In your face, Judy!
我的意思是
What I'm saying is...
一切皆有可能
anything is possible.
奇迹会发生
Miracles happen.
但那不是奇迹
But that wasn't a miracle.
你学习得很刻苦
Look, you studied hard.
你让这件事成真了
You... You made it happen.
是的 对吧
I did, didn't I?
那么
So...
我真正的意思是
So what I'm really saying is...
永不放弃
never give up.
你会找到办法让亚莉克莎高兴的 你总是找得到
You're going to find a way to cheer up Alexa. You always do.
我得走了
Now I have got to go...
去给我的学习小组发道歉邮件
send an apology email to my study group.
肯定有办法的
Yeah, there's got to be something.
对了
Oh, yeah.
等等 对了
Wait, yeah! Ooh!
迪伦 我有个主意
Hey, Dylan. OK, I have an idea.
忽视我之前说的一切
Just ignore everything I said before.
除了我说我有个主意
Except the part where I said I had an idea.
耶
Yeah.
-谢谢 梅根 -记得给我发照片
- Oh, thanks, Megan! - Send me pictures.
-好 -我下周就回家了
- OK. - Oh, I'm going home next week.
太棒了
Oh, that's amazing!
你们该来看看我
Oh, you guys should come visit.
我保证不会躲在你家柜子里
I promise not to hide in your closet.
我没看到时才会信
I'll believe it when I don't see it.
-给 -真棒
- Here! - Great!
领结很帅吧
So the bow tie works, right?
是啊 快走
Yes! Just go!
这会很棒的
This is gonna be great!
好
Ok.
洛莉 更新近况...
Lori! OK, so, update...
来了吗
Anything?
还没
Not yet.
看看我
Look at me!
这是场灾难
This is a disaster.
现在谁想要我的西装
Who wants my suit now?
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
我不知道 我叫你试穿时你就试穿
I don't know. Try it on when I tell you to?
卢卡斯 你可以穿我的西装
Lucas, you can wear one of my suits.
也许没人会注意
Maybe no one will notice.
真好奇那是谁
Oh! I wonder who that could be.
亚莉克莎 你想去开门吗
Alexa, do you want to get that?
我不想
I do not.
亲爱的 在节日期间奇迹会发生的
You know, sweetie, during the holidays, magical things happen.
对 披萨
Right, pizza.
你妈妈说得对 在节日期间奇迹的确会发生
Your mom's right, magical things do happen around the holidays.
比如说 我下车后走来你家门口时 弄掉了披萨
For example, on the walk from my car I dropped your pizza.
十次里有九次都是奶酪面朝下 但是今晚...
Nine times out of ten it drops cheese-side down, but tonight...
天啊
Oh, jeez.
用抹刀刮下来吧
Just scrape it off with a spatula.
也许能再经历一些魔法
You'll probably recapture some of the magic.
你知道什么更有魔力吗 中餐
You know what's even more magical? Chinese food.
真好奇那是谁
I wonder who that could be?
亚莉克莎 你想去开门吗
Alexa, do you want to get that?
还是不想
Still do not.
冲破大风雪
♪ Dashing through the snow ♪
我们坐在雪橇上
♪ In a one-horse open sleigh ♪
-杰克 你想吃披萨吗 -不要 谢谢
- Oh, hey, Jack. You want some pizza? - No, thanks.
你不想吃披萨 一切还好吗
You don't want pizza? Oh. Is everything OK?
我永远也没法养小狗了
I'm never getting a puppy.
我错过了第一次高中舞会
I'm missing my first high school dance.
你的舞会会叫 还会舔你的脸吗
Does your dance bark and lick your face?
真好奇 我自己去开门吧
I wonder who... I'm just gonna get it.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
但你不该在舞会上吗
But shouldn't you be at the dance?
不能不带你
Not without you.
今年我们经历了好多
This year, we've been through so much.
现在我们要一起去
And we're in this together.
一如既往
Always.
亚莉克莎·门多萨
Alexa Mendoza,
你愿意和我去冬季舞会吗
will you go to the Winter Formal with me?
你知道我不可以的
You know I can't.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
癌症没法阻止我们
Cancer can't stop us.
你可以戴上这个
You can wear this.
凯蒂
Katie!
剧集 | 亚莉克莎与凯蒂(2018) | 导航列表